PDA

View Full Version : I was lost 6 gems for click wrong

ludovico5715
04-13-15, 05:07 AM
in Farm Story 2 , i spend 7 gems to buy a purple tree cost 15 gem , but i click wrong when i take cacao and lost 6 gem to fast time or something for a cacao :mad: i feel stupid

kimwood1
04-13-15, 06:39 AM
Don't feel stupid....all of us have probably done it before. That's one of the biggest complaints of this game.....there's no confirm button.

sheturtle
04-13-15, 08:38 AM
in Farm Story 2 , i spend 7 gems to buy a purple tree cost 15 gem , but i click wrong when i take cacao and lost 6 gem to fast time or something for a cacao :mad: i feel stupid

Don't feel stupid. Stupid is ACCIDENTALLY buying a $50,000 alpaca by accident. T H R E E T I M E S !

What happened to you is commonly known as a "gem trap". Strategically placed buttons for spending gems if you hit a button too hard or off center; hitting a button one extra time when you have one less item than the times you tap...and so on, and so on! Gem traps are everywhere in the game and in over a year of playing hours each day, I have not met anyone who has avoided them. EVERY player (to my knowledge) has done what you did at least once.

kooky panda
04-13-15, 10:43 AM
I am sorry this happened!
For loss of gems, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.