PDA

View Full Version : Habitat Sale. cant recover details.

buttonstc
04-12-15, 02:58 AM
I got a notice about an 80% off Sale but it doesn't seem to be reflected in the prices when I go to Market. Also don't remember for how long it lasts and can't find notice to check.

Right now I'm crammed for space and can't expand so I need to know how long sale last. Thanks.

LonePudding
04-12-15, 04:09 AM
The sales are for the 4-dragon pure element habitats only. They should be nearer to the bottom of the habitat section of your market.

buttonstc
04-12-15, 05:23 AM
I'm not sure what is meant by "4 dragon pure element" . Could you please explain further?

Also, time limit And where to find original notice. Thanks

owa411
04-12-15, 05:34 AM
I'm not sure what is meant by "4 dragon pure element" . Could you please explain further?

Also, time limit And where to find original notice. Thanks

Specificly single type habitats that fit 4 dragons instead of 3:
Raging Rocks (red)
Glorious Grove (green)
Palatial Plateau (air)
Grand Gardend (purple)
Luxurious Lagoon (blue)
All of these are 200g in stead of the normal 500g
As for the time notice, when you start DS up for the first time that day, the first few pop-ups announce what's new and what's on sale. You might want to check those out (if you're on ios)

roguebee
04-12-15, 07:18 AM
The pop up this morning said the sale ends Tuesday. I don't recall seeing a time stamp which probably means when they release the new content, which I think would be 10:30 am California time. But I wouldn't wait until the last minute as it seems like they often shut down the special offers 5-10 minutes before releasing the new content.

buttonstc
04-12-15, 12:21 PM
Thanks to both of you 4 the info. I'm not yet at a gold-spending level, lol

nilni
04-12-15, 08:02 PM
Is this sale only for new buy habitat? The upgrade is still 500 gold...

LonePudding
04-12-15, 08:15 PM

Unfortunately, yes. Well on my account, the upgrade price is still 500 gold. You'll have to buy a whole new habitat. It seems like people already maxed out on habitats don't really benefit from this sale.

IttyBittyInc
04-13-15, 11:23 AM
Hope everyone got all the habitats you wanted since it appears the sale is over.

[S8] Regina
04-13-15, 01:41 PM
Hope everyone got all the habitats you wanted since it appears the sale is over.

Sorry about that! The habitat sale now ends Tuesday.

[S8] Regina
04-13-15, 01:44 PM

Unfortunately, yes. Well on my account, the upgrade price is still 500 gold. You'll have to buy a whole new habitat. It seems like people already maxed out on habitats don't really benefit from this sale.

When you upgrade your habitat during the sale, it should reflect the sale price. If you have questions about this, please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Thank you!