2) Your device type (iPod touch Gen 3, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, etc.) = iPad 1
3) Your device OS (iOS 4.1.2, iOS 4.3.3, etc.) = iOS 5.1.1
4) Step-by-step of what happened before the bug occurred - below
5) Screenshots, if possible - below

Opened Market
Filtered on Dragons
Filtered on the multi colored star

Selected Sterling Silver Dragon

Unquestionably confirmed that I had the correct dragon (Sterling Silver) and made the purchase
Received an egg in the nest (Hey, that's NOT the correct egg!)

And it hatched a Valkyrie dragon (Well [expletive deleted]!)

As you can see from the screen shots, the Valkyrie dragon is not located anywhere near the Sterling Silver dragon.

TruelyWolf
04-12-15, 02:37 AM
I would like to add that I initially tried to follow these instructions to report this ...

However; since I don't have access to that location on the forum, I was told by an admin to start a thread here

So I will not apologize if this was posted in the wrong location. Make an Admin move it :p

[S8] Elsa
04-13-15, 09:42 AM
Thank you for the report! We checked this out and verified that buying Sterling Silver from the Market will give a Sterling Silver Dragon. We weren't able to find any bug here, but we can have support take a look at your account.

If you purchased a different Dragon than you wanted, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Be sure to include your Storm8 ID. Please private message me the ticket number so we can get this sorted for you. :)

TruelyWolf
04-16-15, 10:14 AM
Obviously it was not 'checked out' correctly because it is a bug. I did NOT purchase the wrong dragon.

In the future I will not waste my time trying to assist you in correcting mistakes in your code.

[S8] Elsa
04-16-15, 10:22 AM
We verified that when buying the Sterling Silver Dragon, the Dragon that is received from the Market is the Sterling Silver Dragon.