PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
04-11-15, 09:52 AM
I really want to play this game, but I can't, I really can't. There is a Breeding Roost that is exclusive to some players and I really wanna get it, without this I can't play. It's probably my favorite thing in this game.

jim23cash
04-11-15, 10:26 AM
Do you mean the new extra breeding den? I didn't buy it, I have 4 nests, just breed to fill them, then leave it for a while. You get one breeding den, and you can do everything with that.
The new extra one costs gold to activate it for 7 days at a time... Ehh, not worth it to me.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
04-11-15, 10:42 AM
Do you mean the new extra breeding den? I didn't buy it, I have 4 nests, just breed to fill them, then leave it for a while. You get one breeding den, and you can do everything with that.
The new extra one costs gold to activate it for 7 days at a time... Ehh, not worth it to me.
Yes, that purple giant Breeding Den. In my old account (which is now deleted and cannot be recovered anymore), I had one, and it was super cool for me. If I don't get that, I can't play, and the only way is to reset my iPad..

random59
04-11-15, 10:47 AM
No you don't need to reset your iPad, if you created a storm 8 I'd and password you can easily retrieve your old game, if you need help, let me know. Regards. Wendy

[S8] Elsa
04-11-15, 12:22 PM
The Breeding Roost is available to all players on iOS and Android now. You should have access to it.

As random49 said as well, you can also recover your game. If you don't remember your password, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
04-11-15, 02:26 PM
Guys, when I said "if i dont get that", I was talking about the Breeding Roost, not my old account, and thus, I'll play this game...

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
04-11-15, 02:27 PM
Hey guys thank you so much!! You retrieved my old life!!