PDA

View Full Version : computer illiterate

tatermaters
04-11-15, 05:33 AM
Okay how do I find the new version of bakery story? It isn't in the play store. Also my games don't work well enough to download from there as they are always force closing I cannot even play re at all any more bakery works seventy percent of the time. Sigh anyone knows why?

ojapple96
04-11-15, 06:07 AM
Sounds like the best thing to do is delete and reinstall it's scary but it works all is saved BUT take a screen shot of your bakery to document the coins/gems etc in your place before doing it. I'm on iOS and have done before.

twospoons
04-12-15, 12:45 AM
for some reason spring version didn't show up for me in top search results for Bakery Story on play store either--i just clicked on a different version of BS, and then tapped "see more games from this developer" to find it. there's also a link in the thread for the update (sorry, i don't know what page it's on) that you can use to download.

as for the force closing, i only ever had that issue with dragon story, but i totally gave up on that game, so i'm not able to be helpful, sorry! but is the memory on your device practically full?