PDA

View Full Version : Are my eyes deceiving me? Layout changed. Everything fragmented, up in air.

buttonstc
04-10-15, 11:44 PM
I'm on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and it looks so different from before. It constantly feels as if falling off the edge.

have I just gone crazy? Lol

AMuffins
04-11-15, 12:00 PM
It seems Android players got an automatic update late last nite... depending on what time zone you live in.

I noticed my island shrunk.. Do not like it. But it sounds like this is what ios users have.

buttonstc
04-11-15, 07:36 PM
I'm so glad I'm not going crazy :)

The previous version layout was more grounded, for lack of a better term. Now it constantly feels as if I'm going to fall off the face,of the earth. Very disorienting, to say the least .

barbaraann72
04-11-15, 11:07 PM
Love the change - I really like being able to zoom out so far.

fahrensland
04-12-15, 07:02 AM
Love the change - I really like being able to zoom out so far.

Agreed! Love the change S8, thank you!

pernmagic
04-12-15, 07:21 AM
I'm so glad I'm not going crazy :)

The previous version layout was more grounded, for lack of a better term. Now it constantly feels as if I'm going to fall off the face,of the earth. Very disorienting, to say the least .

Yes I play on ipad , iOS and there have been changes of this as well, the whole world can shrink very small and can be enlarged as necessary also the mining area for island fragments extension now allow nearly the whole screen area to be used ........ Getting used to it ok