PDA

View Full Version : Didn't get the package I paid for

Mythdefied
04-10-15, 06:19 PM
I play on both my phone and my tablet (both Android). When I logged into my tablet, there was a package offer for a Goldwing dragon, one Forever Glades, and a third item I can't recall (either food or coins), for $19.99. When I logged into my phone, there was an offer for a Samurai dragon, food, and coins, for $14.99. I bought both. I have a receipt for both, but what I do not have is both dragons. I have the Samurai but not the Goldwing. Since I paid for both, I'd like my Goldwing, please.

me2nyy
04-10-15, 06:22 PM
I had an offer for the Goldwing dragon and it said I had four days to make the purchase. It is now changed to Samurai dragon. I was planning on purchasing the Goldwing. This is not fair.

[S8] Elsa
04-10-15, 06:28 PM
@Mythdefied: Please email support@teamlava.com with your Storm8 ID and a copy of your receipt for Goldwing. You'll receive an automated email with a ticket number. Please private message me the ticket number.

@me2nyy: The Goldwing pack is no longer offered because there was an issue with limits. The Samurai pack is now offered instead. Sorry for the inconvenience!