PDA

View Full Version : Gold wing treasure value pack - can't buy second Goldwing?

chewingthecud
04-10-15, 02:14 PM
Hello All. I have a value pack offering a Goldwing dragon. I just want to confirm that if you already have one and are maxed on both gold type Dragons and habitats, you will not be able to hatch and place the one in the value pack.

Thanks!
PS - Happy Birthday DS! Been playing for two years now and still love it!;)

edit(KP)

Elsa;1089810']The Goldwing Dragon package had an issue regarding Treasure type limits where the Dragon could not be removed from storage. The pack has been replaced with the Samurai Dragon pack for this promotion. We apologize for the inconvenience!

freshfunin2008
04-10-15, 02:39 PM
Hello All. I have a value pack offering a Goldwing dragon. I just want to confirm that if you already have one and are maxed on both gold type Dragons and habitats, you will not be able to hatch and place the one in the value pack.

Thanks!
PS - Happy Birthday DS! Been playing for two years now and still love it!;)

I believe you can only have 1 of each type "Gold".

cocauina
04-10-15, 02:51 PM
I believe you can only have 1 of each type "Gold".

Yes, you can only have 1 of each. In total you can only have 8 gold dragons.

kooky panda
04-10-15, 02:53 PM
That is correct, you can only have one of each Treasure type Dragon.

dangerb0y
04-10-15, 04:18 PM
They just switched out my goldwing offer with a samurai offer.

ndtrance
04-10-15, 04:35 PM

Mine too, not sure what happened or why?

RiverTown4ever
04-10-15, 04:37 PM
I just noticed the same thing happened to me as dangerb0y. My Goldwing offer got switched to a Samurai!

What happened to the Goldwing offer being good for 4 days?

clarity625
04-10-15, 04:41 PM

Mine too! :( I was thinking about it and now it's gone. Sorry, it takes me a bit of time to decide to spend money.

yalldoin
04-10-15, 04:41 PM
I'm so mad!!! I finally made up my mind about getting the goldwing dragon and then they pull it. I guess they don't want my 20 dollars. :/

owa411
04-10-15, 04:46 PM
What happened to the goldwing pack?! I was going to buy the pack for my daughter and now it's a samurai pack. I for one would like to see the previous pack back, because I'm not waisting 15? on a samurai dragon and a lousy 500000 coin deal... Pfft :(

[S8] Elsa
04-10-15, 04:58 PM
The Goldwing Dragon package had an issue regarding Treasure type limits where the Dragon could not be removed from storage. The pack has been replaced with the Samurai Dragon pack for this promotion. We apologize for the inconvenience!

clarity625
04-10-15, 05:00 PM
Maybe it's better this way. I'm not the least bit tempted by Samurai Dragon.
I have 18 champs already. I'll keep my money.

Tictoclolo
04-10-15, 05:09 PM
Same here! I was seriously considering to buy an AppStore Card tomorrow (it's curently the middle of night where I live) and I just saw the switch! I'm disgusting! But the one who has the most to lose is TL. Too bad for them! XP XP XP

Thank you TL! Thanks to you I'll save 20? because I'll NEVER pay, whatever the price, for a stupid Samourai Dragon, some food that I can easily get and useless money (I've already almost 150 000 000).

lisaholcomb00
04-10-15, 05:12 PM
I'm so mad about this I was super excited to come home tonight and buy this wow thanks why don't u fix the problem and offer it again that's unfair I don't want another champion dragon we can win them all the time.

Frustrated player

Tictoclolo
04-10-15, 05:25 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Samourai Dragon is not even a Champion type. It's just a three ultracommonplace types (Red, Blue and Purple if my memory's correct)! It's really frustrating! Why don't just replace the pack for those who already have the Goldwing? After all, it is not as if TL had always treated all the players in the same way!

saghaven
04-10-15, 05:26 PM
Yep. Was totally prepared to buy this when I got home from work and saw they changed it. Don't need anymore champs, thanks. Just saved $20

owa411
04-10-15, 05:27 PM
I am equally disgusted as many players here tonight, but for the record: samurai is not, i repeat NOT a champion. It's a triple type dragon purple, yellow and red. Just to set it straight and disgust the players some more. (Sorry for this) ;)

kkdble49
04-10-15, 06:35 PM
I bought the Goldwing value pack. I didn't have a Goldwing. I quickly got it out of storage and put it on the nest where it sat for several hours. I bought a new treasure habitat for my new Goldwing. I fed my Moonlight dragon the 25,000 apples. I couldn't find the 4-dragon habitat anywhere. Now my Goldwing is gone. I already had a Samari Dragon - I NEVER would have bought one. I want my Goldwing back and the habitat I purchased!!!!!!!!!

LonePudding
04-10-15, 06:42 PM
Sometimes I feel sorry for TL. It seems like no matter what they do - no one is satisfied (me included). Lol, if TL was one person, they would crumble. I was actually considering buying the Goldwing pack, it might have actually reminded me to collect from my forbidden dragon EVERYDAY! I always forget...oops :p

[S8] Elsa
04-10-15, 07:13 PM
I bought the Goldwing value pack. I didn't have a Goldwing. I quickly got it out of storage and put it on the nest where it sat for several hours. I bought a new treasure habitat for my new Goldwing. I fed my Moonlight dragon the 25,000 apples. I couldn't find the 4-dragon habitat anywhere. Now my Goldwing is gone. I already had a Samari Dragon - I NEVER would have bought one. I want my Goldwing back and the habitat I purchased!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about this! Please email support@teamlava.com with your receipt and Storm8 ID. Please send me a private message with the ticket number. :)

deadpixel
04-10-15, 08:13 PM
When I fired up Dragon Story this morning, I had a pleasant surprise because they were offering the Goldwing for $14.99 with a Big Green Grove and something else.

However, when I completed the sales, what I got in the store was a Samurai Dragon, some coins and food. What happened?? :mad:

I don't want the Samurai!! I have too many coins and more then 100K of food. I want the Goldwing because that is the only Gold dragon I haven't gotten!!! :mad:

How do I get the Samurai changed to a Goldwing or at least a refund for this bait-and-switch!!!

deadpixel
04-10-15, 08:17 PM
What happened to the goldwing pack?! I was going to buy the pack for my daughter and now it's a samurai pack. I for one would like to see the previous pack back, because I'm not waisting 15? on a samurai dragon and a lousy 500000 coin deal... Pfft :(

At least you got to see it change to a Samurai before you committed the money. I had the Goldwing offer on screen but after the purchase, there was the Samurai in my store... Imagine my surprise!! :mad:

_

Kennedward
04-10-15, 08:19 PM
Well, good thing I already got a Goldwing, was considering the pack but was too late as it changed to Samurai

Kennedward
04-10-15, 08:19 PM
Email TL to see if they can do a refund for you

chewingthecud
04-10-15, 08:30 PM
Sorry guys, when I posted this thread I didn't think TL would remove it. The gold dragons are so worth it. TL what about bringing it back with just a warning before people buy that they cannot buy 2. In that way people who don't have one still get the chance to purchase and the people who have one do not spend money needlessly. Just a suggestion.:)

mbyte68
04-10-15, 08:37 PM
yh lets hope that slip up is nxt weeks offer then :)

HarleyQuinn28
04-10-15, 11:16 PM
Coo not happy about the change in the value pack. I really wanted to get the goldwing dragon but wanted to think about it until later and now that I've decided it's changed! Look at all the money you've lost by taking away the gold dragon. Please switch it back!

deadpixel
04-10-15, 11:28 PM
I've written to support. Hope they give me a refund or change the Samurai to a Goldwing.

owa411
04-11-15, 03:36 AM
At least you got to see it change to a Samurai before you committed the money. I had the Goldwing offer on screen but after the purchase, there was the Samurai in my store... Imagine my surprise!! :mad:

_

If i did do the purchase, and tl would change it, I personally would really consider quitting the game. Hope tl would change yours back in a Goldwing. Good luck to you :)

inesat
04-11-15, 04:50 AM
Nobody cares about the Samurai dragon, confirmed. Really hoping I'll have a chance at a reasonably priced Goldwing someday.

LocalNews
04-11-15, 07:04 AM
Coo not happy about the change in the value pack. I really wanted to get the goldwing dragon but wanted to think about it until later and now that I've decided it's changed! Look at all the money you've lost by taking away the gold dragon. Please switch it back!

Same with me. I wanted to figure out if I would be able to buy the habitat for the treasure dragon. Went to buy the dragon this morning and it was gone and replaced with Samuri. Very disappointed I couldn't buy it. Wasn't it offered for twenty dollars rather than $15?

Mythdefied
04-11-15, 09:50 AM
Same with me. I wanted to figure out if I would be able to buy the habitat for the treasure dragon. Went to buy the dragon this morning and it was gone and replaced with Samuri. Very disappointed I couldn't buy it. Wasn't it offered for twenty dollars rather than $15?

Yes, it was $19.99. I thought that was a bargain for a Goldwing and one of the huge green habitats.

Leana47
04-11-15, 10:51 AM
I have bought the gold wing value pack yesterday and received nothing! No dragon, no food, no island! Already sent an email to support, no answer yet. My ticket number is #[]. Do you also need the transaction code from ******? Want my dragon!

Mythdefied
04-11-15, 11:27 AM
I have bought the gold wing value pack yesterday and received nothing! No dragon, no food, no island! Already sent an email to support, no answer yet. My ticket number is #[]. Do you also need the transaction code from ******? Want my dragon!

I had the same problem. Did you provide them with your receipt?

AMuffins
04-11-15, 02:56 PM
I have bought the gold wing value pack yesterday and received nothing! No dragon, no food, no island! Already sent an email to support, no answer yet. My ticket number is #. Do you also need the transaction code from ******? Want my dragon!

Send this in a private message to one of the Adminn... rather than post ticket # in forum... Someone else might take the ticket # and say it is theres.

kooky panda
04-11-15, 03:06 PM
For anyone that did buy the goldwing value pack, before it was removed, but did not get it, please send an email to support@teamlava.com.
Please note that it can take 3-5 business days before an agent can respond.

kkdble49
04-13-15, 12:58 PM

Got my Goldwing back and the habitat. Thank you TL, Elsa and Kooky!

deadpixel
04-13-15, 11:20 PM
I've written to support. Hope they give me a refund or change the Samurai to a Goldwing.

Got the Goldwing and habitat back today thanks to Teamlava's support team.