PDA

View Full Version : Problems with expansion

norcalheaven
04-10-15, 01:36 PM
I spent 80 gems to expand and **nothing happened** on the side I chose or the other for that matter! I already had the largest expansion and was looking forward to making it bigger. I'm out the 80 gems with the same size bakery as I started with. May I please have the expansion I paid for or have my 80 gems returned. Thank you.

SparklyOctopus
04-10-15, 01:42 PM
Hey there! If you pressed to expand your Bakery for 80 Gems, it should not have taken your Gems. I've taken a look at your account and do not see the 80 Gems deducted. :) We're currently looking into the issue for expanding and appreciate your patience in the meantime!

norcalheaven
04-10-15, 05:44 PM
I'm sorry, I don't want to argue but I have not and would never write to let Storm8 know that I have had gems go missing unless it was true. I am a long time player and have invested a lot of money into my games. I choose to do this as I love the games very much and always have. I purchased the $69.99 for 580 gems this morning, plus I had gems already. 80 gems were taken away from my balance and I did not receive an expansion for it. This is the truth SparklyOctopus. I can't say anything more than to be honest with you and Storm8.

SparklyOctopus
04-10-15, 06:04 PM
I'm sorry, I don't want to argue but I have not and would never write to let Storm8 know that I have had gems go missing unless it was true. I am a long time player and have invested a lot of money into my games. I choose to do this as I love the games very much and always have. I purchased the $69.99 for 580 gems this morning, plus I had gems already. 80 gems were taken away from my balance and I did not receive an expansion for it. This is the truth SparklyOctopus. I can't say anything more than to be honest with you and Storm8.

Hey there! While we are unable to discuss your account on the forums, please write into support@storm8.com for a more detailed report of your account and the purchases that was made. :) That should give you any information that you need of where your Gems went.