PDA

View Full Version : 4-dragon habitats on sale

saghaven
04-10-15, 10:38 AM
The red, green, yellow, purple and blue 4 dragon habitats are now on sale for 200 gold. No idea how long the sale lasts.

orleansparish
04-10-15, 10:42 AM
Awww man! I just used my gold. Well...I have some on two other islands but still. I could use some on my main one. Tired of looking at all those green habitats. Guess I'll miss out.

mbyte68
04-10-15, 10:43 AM
nothing but sales , was expecting a tourny its been weeks since we have had 1 of them :/

LadyAlieena
04-10-15, 11:24 AM
I just made a silly mistake, but there is something wrong with the sale and upgrade of 4 dragon habitats. I wanted to ugrade my Big red rocks to Raging rocks. Raging rocks are now on sale for 200 gold. I should have moved my dragons, and sold the old habitat. The game just charged 500 gold to upgrade, and I pressed the button before I noticed. To quick for my own good😁😛
So Team Lava just stole 300 gold. I know I should have looked more carefully, but WHY ARE THERE TWO DIFFERENT PRICES FOR THE SAME ITEM.
Be careful when buying habitats on sale people, you may have to pay more than you bargained for.

LadyAlieena👸

tuffyjkitten
04-10-15, 11:25 AM
I am maxed on habitats so they are all locked in the market. If I click on an existing habitat to upgrade it still says 500 gold. Does the sale price only apply to new habitats and not upgrades? I was hoping to clear some habitat space by consolidating dragons into the larger habitats.

orleansparish
04-10-15, 11:26 AM
Send them an email. No matter how it was done, you should have been charged the sale price. This happened before and they immediately refunded myself and many other players gems. So email support and hopefully you will get help!

dwb69
04-10-15, 11:28 AM
agree with orleansparish - sent support an email, they will fix this pretty quickly .. as it shouldnt have happened

LadyAlieena
04-10-15, 11:43 AM
Thank you. Sending mail now��

caramellenina
04-10-15, 12:28 PM
I think I read until Tuesday.

ndtrance
04-10-15, 01:07 PM
nothing but sales , was expecting a tourny its been weeks since we have had 1 of them :/

I was hoping for another dragon to go with ember glow or something more this week. Oh well. Guess we'll see what they do on Tuesday. I can't afford and don't need these habitats at the moment. Hopefully I can catch them on sale at the end of the year.

tuffyjkitten
04-10-15, 02:04 PM
I hope you get your gold back LadyAlieena...let us know. I saw that it said 500 before I clicked. Hopefully you alerted them to the problem and they fix it.

edit -- I just clicked to upgrade a habitat and it does say 200 gold now. :)

[S8] Elsa
04-10-15, 02:07 PM
Hi everyone! The issue with the habitat upgrades has been resolved and all affected players were refunded the 300 Gold to their game. We apologize for the inconvenience! :)

tuffyjkitten
04-10-15, 03:14 PM
thanks Elsa!

belbar22
04-10-15, 03:52 PM
Mine still shows 500 to upgrade.

kooky panda
04-10-15, 04:03 PM
Mine still shows 500 to upgrade.
Try restarting your game or device.

freshfunin2008
04-10-15, 04:26 PM
Let's put some gold producing dragons on sale. It has been a while.

orleansparish
04-10-15, 04:32 PM
Let's put some gold producing dragons on sale. It has been a while.

I have a goldwing, yellow habitat and coins on sale for $19.99. I wish they'd bring immortal back. I missed that one by 8 parts! I'm still upset because aside from Amazon that one is my favorite battle dragon. Looks like she's wearing a little hijab.

I bought two habitats so the prices have been fixed. Still wish I had more gold. Id uogrsde at least six more habitats. Dont think I'll get any by Tuesday. Oh well...I can wait until November. Just have to train myself to save the gold from my dragons and neighbors.

LadyAlieena
04-10-15, 04:46 PM
My gold is back, 😊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉, and the upgrades are at 200. I will be more careful, and patient in future.

I have been waiting for a sale on bigger habitats, my dragons are living in very cramped conditions, and soon I shall have to make som very unpleasant decisions:-((((.
Now I understand that more land is difficult, but how about making us a really good deal on a HUUUUUGE dragon stable. That would make me a very happy dragonmama😄🐉🐉🐉 Please TeamLava🌸

LadyAlieena
Enterprise

Mythdefied
04-11-15, 11:37 AM
Figures. I'm short on gold right now and already spent real $$ for the Goldwing and Samurai. I just can't afford it right now, but hopefully they'll go on sale another time.