PDA

View Full Version : Fairy murmurs, really......

bozotc19
04-10-15, 07:03 AM
I currently have 3 quests....moonstone, sister sister and a little persuasion. Each requires fairy murmurs. They require 520 fairy murmurs, which show up 4 times a day. Why would TL do this? It will take me until Christmas to acquire these, if I'm still playing this game. Am I missing something here? Are there alternative ways to acquire them? Who needs mushrooms? Not me. Please make available a tree that produces these at a higher rate than the respite. Any thought from other players?

ShibuyaCloth
04-10-15, 07:10 AM
See the HUB to find out the source is Feari Murmurs. I am swimming in them, just don't know what to do anymore as I have crafted all the is possible with it.

bozotc19
04-10-15, 09:15 AM
See the HUB to find out the source is Feari Murmurs. I am swimming in them, just don't know what to do anymore as I have crafted all the is possible with it.

Where or hor does one get the fears tea party or bridge?

queentina3
04-10-15, 09:52 AM

You're on the way to the quest line currently to get those. Look at Dabag's Goal Guide >>>>http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844

Once you finish up the Blythewood Pt. 2 & Pt. 3 AND have completed Troll Tribe Pt. 5 (which it sounds like you have), you'll start on the Team Azalea or Team Lila (who you pick is up to you) goal chain. That leads into Mad Tea Party, Plume Hive, Faerie Workshop, and Faerie Bridge.

In the meantime, you could always purchase a Faerie Flowerbed (you'll make one for free further into the goal chain), as they also drop Faerie Murmur regularly and helped me get through the goal fairly quickly. The Magic Garden also drops some, but that is only a once a day collection.

ShibuyaCloth
04-10-15, 09:57 AM

both are quests rewards. Dig into Dabag's notes (in the HUB) there you will find it. I also get a good chunk from the goddess tree and faerie flowerbed.

bozotc19
04-10-15, 09:59 AM
You're on the way to the quest line currently to get those. Look at Dabag's Goal Guide >>>>http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844

Once you finish up the Blythewood Pt. 2 & Pt. 3 AND have completed Troll Tribe Pt. 5 (which it sounds like you have), you'll start on the Team Azalea or Team Lila (who you pick is up to you) goal chain. That leads into Mad Tea Party, Plume Hive, Faerie Workshop, and Faerie Bridge.

In the meantime, you could always purchase a Faerie Flowerbed (you'll make one for free further into the goal chain), as they also drop Faerie Murmur regularly and helped me get through the goal fairly quickly. The Magic Garden also drops some, but that is only a once a day collection.

I have finished blythewood 2 and 3 and kaz has left me, BUT I have never been given the choice of team azalea/Lila. Any thoughts on why that is?

bozotc19
04-10-15, 10:08 AM
Well I guess I'm at blythewood sapling 2' waiting for the moonstone (need 20 murmurs). I wish I hadn't spent my gems on the stupid mushroom thing and instead bought the fairy flowerbeds. Ouch

meme1098
04-10-15, 12:19 PM
Just keep plugging along...patience is a virtue in this game...lol. You'll get there eventually. :)

zaccy678
04-10-15, 02:35 PM
I currently have 3 quests....moonstone, sister sister and a little persuasion. Each requires fairy murmurs. They require 520 fairy murmurs, which show up 4 times a day. Why would TL do this? It will take me until Christmas to acquire these, if I'm still playing this game. Am I missing something here? Are there alternative ways to acquire them? Who needs mushrooms? Not me. Please make available a tree that produces these at a higher rate than the respite. Any thought from other players?

Omg totes agree with you, I'm still stuck with trying to get enough to do trades in hopes of getting my wedding carriage...

Started the quest when I got to level 40, am now on 43 and still have a building site instead of a carriage :rolleyes:

Who knows if I'll ever get Mr Walicorn II :(

The thing is, you get all those sources of murmur that people are mentioning after you need them to get there!

There's something screwy with the timing which probably worked when the quests were released, but for those who are catching up, it's making it virtually impossible. I've mentioned it before, but... :confused:

shambalaya
04-10-15, 11:53 PM
Omg totes agree with you, I'm still stuck with trying to get enough to do trades in hopes of getting my wedding carriage...

Started the quest when I got to level 40, am now on 43 and still have a building site instead of a carriage :rolleyes:

Who knows if I'll ever get Mr Walicorn II :(

The thing is, you get all those sources of murmur that people are mentioning after you need them to get there!

There's something screwy with the timing which probably worked when the quests were released, but for those who are catching up, it's making it virtually impossible. I've mentioned it before, but... :confused:

Must be, because I completed all those questlines and I don't remember ever being critically low on fairy murmurs, quite the contrary!