PDA

View Full Version : dragon IOS update

PrincessCouture2014
04-10-15, 02:33 AM
I asked this on that thread too but no one replied. Is this update ever will knock on android players' doors or not?

mbyte68
04-10-15, 06:22 AM
android prob get theres for 4th birthday and Kindle by the 5th LOL im sure TL figuring a way for android though like the rainbow sentinal quest

PrincessCouture2014
04-10-15, 07:19 AM
android prob get theres for 4th birthday and Kindle by the 5th LOL im sure TL figuring a way for android though like the rainbow sentinal quest

:( a very sad happy 3rd birthday

kooky panda
04-11-15, 07:36 PM
I did ask about androids getting this new feature, and I was told that they are seeing how players feel about the Dragon Tales feature and gauging its success before venturing into other platforms with it. :)

redstar177
04-12-15, 12:04 PM
I did ask about androids getting this new feature, and I was told that they are seeing how players feel about the Dragon Tales feature and gauging its success before venturing into other platforms with it. :)

That's so lame. We fought so hard for parity, and when we thought we finally achieved it, we're still being denied access to cool dragons? That is beyond frustrating. Please pass on to TL that Android is interested in the Dragon Tales feature too!

freshfunin2008
04-12-15, 09:18 PM
there is no parity yet. Close but no parity. Android should have gotten something for the 3rd B day even if it means this special would come later. There should have been something.... just saying

mbyte68
04-13-15, 03:59 AM
suppose people that own apple and android could get another chance then at creation if they make it avail to android soon then like i missed rainbow sentinal but managed to get it on android YHHH , glad they did that :))