PDA

View Full Version : Android users - version downloading

alicee11
04-09-15, 02:47 PM
Hey guys, I wonder do you have the same when you download new version of restaurant story on android and it doesn't bring for you 6 free gems like in BS?? Cuz before long time ago I had like this but now not anymore?

pieandcream
04-09-15, 04:35 PM
Just to clarify: before when you downloaded a newer version of the game you got 6 gems but now with the latest you didn't?

If yes, then that's easy: You ONLY get the gems if you a prompted to download the latest version. Prompted is when in your current game you get an advertisement saying ' Hey, download this game and you get 6 gems'
If you download the newest version BEFORE you see the prompt, you will NOT EVER get the gems for having downloaded that version!

If you want the gems, you need to wait until your current game asks you to install a newer version (with offers of 6gems).

I hope that helped. I tried to explain it a bit more thoroughly as I figured you might not be a native speaker? If my explanation was no good for you please let me know, sure we can figure something out ^^

edit: just because we get new stuff doesn't mean we get a new version, so we dont get gems with every weekly update!

alicee11
04-11-15, 02:26 AM
Thank's for help, I know it. Yesterday I opened bakery story and it was saying download the new version to get 6 gems and in a second after that my game was processing and when I click on the goal list the one saying download the new version - was wrotten on it expired and it dissapeared so that's why I was so dissapointed. I opened the game and closed it several times in the day (friday-when we get the new updates on android) and it never showed again. I got in RS cuz I also play it and there I was able to download the new version on bs and I got 6 gems. That's why I didn't understand it :(