PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 4/9/15 Mythic Mushrooms

PikaSquirrel
04-09-15, 11:32 AM
Hi everyone,

We have a small update today. There's one timed Goal and two new items in the game. You'll need to have Ivy's Hut built and be level 10+. Update goes live at 12 PM DST. Enjoy! :)

PikaSquirrel
04-09-15, 11:32 AM
Extra Information:

The White roads and the Mythic Mushrooms are both permanent items.

These are both permanent items :)

Posted by SW:
http://i.imgur.com/GCVnhQL.jpg

Mythic mushrooms
Found: market for 45 gems
Drops: 3 mushrooms at a time, glimmerdust
Collection time: 15 minutes

Inventory Guide updated...

rabsos
04-09-15, 11:35 AM
Yay there's is an update!

burritosprings
04-09-15, 11:36 AM
Yay!! Precious 'shrooms

Liloze
04-09-15, 11:36 AM
Seems We're going to have some kind of "Mushroom Trove" that gives 3 to 5 mushrooms/ energy ? I do hope so :)

badbunny42
04-09-15, 12:03 PM
Requires gems to purchase. I just spent all mine on a white alicorn. Too bad for me as I'm not buying more.
Have fun everyone!

reliquary
04-09-15, 12:07 PM
45 gems to purchase.
15 minute timer....1 gem to speed up

First drop is 3 mushrooms, 1 glimmer dust

Ok cool...only 1 goal? Buy the thing?....but hey, you get 5 gems back as the reward:)

wheatsy
04-09-15, 12:07 PM
Once I bought the trove for 45 gems the goal disappeared out of my book

bigtail2
04-09-15, 12:08 PM
Am I missing something re: timed goal? There was a brief dialogue and the opportunity to buy mythic mushrooms for gems, but I don't see anything timed?

reliquary
04-09-15, 12:08 PM
Heya Pika:)

Is this a limited time item?
Or will it stay in the market forever?

Oh yeah, there is also the "white path" in the market as new...500 coins each

CrystallineDream
04-09-15, 12:19 PM
Am I missing something re: timed goal? There was a brief dialogue and the opportunity to buy mythic mushrooms for gems, but I don't see anything timed?

The goal to buy mushrooms itself is timed at three days.

kirsty050
04-09-15, 12:20 PM

The goal telling you to buy them is timed, im guessing you can still buy them after but wont get the 5 gems back for buying it then

I just bought it, didnt think it would be so big though, its massive compared to normal mushrooms :(

PurpleScorpion76
04-09-15, 12:21 PM
Excellent news thank you! Shame I just purchased the magic fruit tree at Ivy's suggestion just today and had 39 gems left until I just got 1 from the plume hive adventure. Now I'm busy making orange cobblers to get some more gems. I may succumb to doing my first golden trade too.

ashliejb
04-09-15, 12:22 PM
There's also a new white royal road in the market

dawntilldusk25
04-09-15, 12:23 PM
In LOVE with the Mushroom!!!!

88silver
04-09-15, 12:26 PM
Is the new mushroom 2x2?

staciemowrie
04-09-15, 12:27 PM

My first collection was 3 mushrooms and 1 XP.

ETA: I must say, a 2x2 mushroom is a lot of space for something I normally have plenty of anyway. Might there be an occasional rare drop? If so, I'd love to recommend Fey crystals...

enaid03
04-09-15, 12:28 PM
Is the new mushroom 2x2?

Yes. Its huge.

I've collected 3 mushrooms from it twice now. I don't know if it was worth the gems unless I'm missing something.

dragon2046
04-09-15, 12:30 PM
I love the mythic mushrooms. I'm always in need of mushrooms. One energy for three mushrooms. Awesome TL. Thanks :)

monkeystephan
04-09-15, 12:31 PM
Three mushrooms here either. Was hoping it'll give glimmer but guess I'm asking too much to get those every 15 minutes. Worth the gems? Don't know but at least it saves 2 energy on getting 3 mushrooms. Who needs them though...

8hat
04-09-15, 12:32 PM
Bah! Why did I blow all my gems on that wizard school?

No, no...it's going to be okay. I'm already back up to 8 gems, I put a Delicious Trade on now and before I go to bed I can get a Golden Trade going over night, adventures drop gems too so I should have 3 collections before the timer is done (quick, who knows which one drops the most gems?!) and maybe Piggles or Violet will be feeling generous...TL, you don't have any new games for us to download and give a try, do you?

Liloze
04-09-15, 12:34 PM
It is huge lol 2x2 ! But got 3 mushrooms from it and 1 Glimmerdust, I actually bought 2 :) I am always in need of mushrooms :) But now I really do need to rearrange my Queendom to conceal the Giant Mushrooms!

CharmOfLea
04-09-15, 12:40 PM

No, no...it's going to be okay. I'm already back up to 8 gems, I put a Delicious Trade on now and before I go to bed I can get a Golden Trade going over night, adventures drop gems too so I should have 3 collections before the timer is done (quick, who knows which one drops the most gems?!) and maybe Piggles or Violet will be feeling generous...TL, you don't have any new games for us to download and give a try, do you?

In my hands the Plume Hive Adv is the most generous with gems.

I'm thrilled, the new mushrooms are so lovely! So worth the gems for me, the mushroom demand is a constant energy drain. THANKS!

burritosprings
04-09-15, 12:41 PM

I seem to have luck with Gems with the Feral Lands.. but to be honest its so random that hard to pinpoint one with a better Gem output.

Liloze
04-09-15, 12:43 PM
In my hands the Plume Hive Adv is the most generous with gems.

I'm thrilled, the new mushrooms are so lovely! So worth the gems for me, the mushroom demand is a constant energy drain. THANKS!

Absolutely true worth every gem :) time to pull the mushroom circles into storage :D
I bought 2 because I trade a lot with mushroom :) But still they are HUGE lol

queentina3
04-09-15, 12:50 PM

I second this!!! I love them so much I bought two for each of my games. I wish they weren't 4 spots, but I'll take what I can get when it comes to 'rooms. LOL!!!

zoeee87
04-09-15, 12:53 PM
This is great! I've been low on mushrooms lately.

zaccy678
04-09-15, 12:56 PM
Those are some BIG shrooms!!

I put mine next to my equally gigantic faerie bluebell :cool:

It's like the land of the giants on one side of my kingdom, and miniature land on the other ;)

mreames
04-09-15, 12:56 PM
In terms of best purchase, I'd go with the wizard school every time. ;) if I buy the mythic mushroom it will be strictly because I think it's kind of pretty. Lol I normally store all of my mushrooms anyway and only pull them out when I need to re supply, then I work them a lot and put them back in storage. :) I realize there's a timed 5 gem rebate... Just saying I'd never kick myself for having bought a wizard school. ;)

eva178
04-09-15, 12:58 PM
My castle Story game won't open at all for the last week.
Every time when I start the game it crasht after a few seconds.
Anyone else having this problem?

mreames
04-09-15, 01:01 PM
Does your device have enough free memory? If so, You may need to uninstall and reinstall if it continues. I'd at least contact support.

My castle Story game won't open at all for the last week.
Every time when I start the game it crasht after a few seconds.
Anyone else having this problem?

eva178
04-09-15, 01:03 PM
I've already reinstall the game a couple times now but the problem stays and I do have enough memory space on my device so I don't know what else I can do.

8hat
04-09-15, 01:04 PM
In terms of best purchase, I'd go with the wizard school every time. ;) if I buy the mythic mushroom it will be strictly because I think it's kind of pretty. Lol I normally store all of my mushrooms anyway and only pull them out when I need to re supply, then I work them a lot and put them back in storage. :) I realize there's a timed 5 gem rebate... Just saying I'd never kick myself for having bought a wizard school. ;)

Yeah, I'm going to shoot for the 3 day deadline but if I can still buy it after it'll be fine. I'm always out of mushrooms so I dedicate my first 45 gems to the Mythic Mushroom either way. Then we'll see if I buy another or get back to 200 for the 2nd school.

Liloze
04-09-15, 01:06 PM
I've already reinstall the game a couple times now but the problem stays and I do have enough memory space on my device so I don't know what else I can do.

Delete/ clear your web browser cashe / cookies and reboot your ipad.

Liloze
04-09-15, 01:07 PM
OMG I loveeee my Giantushroom :) 3 Mushrooms + the occasionsl Glimmerdust ever 15 minutes, love it :)

Korlcek
04-09-15, 01:08 PM

It happens on my ipad2 sometimes. You need to power cycle the device. Shut it down by pressing the power button for 5 secs. Then turn it back on by pressing the power button again.

tuffyjkitten
04-09-15, 01:17 PM
Love love the new mushroom! Yeah it's big but it's so pretty too! Bye bye mushroom circles!

Haven't bought the white road yet but plan to do so. Still ned to clear some space so I can get my new "floral" gates and walls out. :rolleyes:

mreames
04-09-15, 01:18 PM
Crossing my fingers that they'll have a game to install tonight or tomorrow night. Lol

Yeah, I'm going to shoot for the 3 day deadline but if I can still buy it after it'll be fine. I'm always out of mushrooms so I dedicate my first 45 gems to the Mythic Mushroom either way. Then we'll see if I buy another or get back to 200 for the 2nd school.

meme1098
04-09-15, 01:21 PM
So the only update is the one step to buy the mythic mushroom??? That's it?? Nothing after that??? I haven't collected from my mushrooms but just a couple of times in the last several months, don't really need s mushroom plant.

zaccy678
04-09-15, 01:26 PM
So the only update is the one step to buy the mythic mushroom??? That's it?? Nothing after that??? I haven't collected from my mushrooms but just a couple of times in the last several months, don't really need s mushroom plant.

There's also a white path ;)

oldmcz
04-09-15, 01:29 PM
So only good from this is it's pretty and drops mushrooms and occasionally glimmerdust? I never have a mushroom shortage. 45 gems seems pretty steep for more mushrooms. Am I missing something here?

readysetgo888
04-09-15, 01:35 PM
Well, I think it's pretty, and I do kind of take it as evidence that they are listening to us, as I've seen many people talking about how much they need mushrooms and how they wanted something that provides more for less energy.

However, I am disappointed that there is still no storyline update. This really, really needs to happen. And frankly, this should have been a prize in the useless flower frenzy event, instead of being released instead of an update and costing gems :(

For me personally, I'm not at a point in my game where I need mushrooms, so while I think it's pretty, I'm not sure if it's worth gems for me or not. If I get to the point where everyone is that really needs the mushrooms and I feel like I need it, I guess I'll buy it then. Wish I could get the 5 gems off, but just not sure if I'll ever want it or not.

PikaSquirrel
04-09-15, 01:36 PM

Looks like you're on an older device. Try force closing your other apps running in the background of your device. Also, try letting the game fully load first before you start to play and storing a few things may also help.

PikaSquirrel
04-09-15, 01:41 PM
Heya Pika:)

Is this a limited time item?
Or will it stay in the market forever?

Oh yeah, there is also the "white path" in the market as new...500 coins each

These are both permanent items :)

idrispad
04-09-15, 01:42 PM
So, this is a goal that requires you to spend gems...?

Jennerwein1
04-09-15, 01:49 PM
I am always short mushrooms and do't want to use up all the real estate it takes to put them out. And it is cute. So for me it was well worth the 40 gems.

PraxisOfGood
04-09-15, 01:50 PM
No, it's a goal that rebates some of your gems if you want to buy it in the next three days. Like the barracks had. (except that the timed rebate was the start of a questline. Pity we'll never know what ivy was cooking. Probably something for those elusive foreign dignitaries LOL.)

Liloze
04-09-15, 01:54 PM
So only good from this is it's pretty and drops mushrooms and occasionally glimmerdust? I never have a mushroom shortage. 45 gems seems pretty steep for more mushrooms. Am I missing something here?

Depends if you do the Exchange ( At the Royal Trades) that requires mushrooms. I for instance do, hence my constant need for mushrooms, aside from the Adventures' feasts requiring mushroom as well :)

farmerbrown2010
04-09-15, 01:56 PM
I just bought the mushroom. I had been saving for another wizard school but just got another wing so I am making another alicorn so feel I might as well spend some gems. It is cute (but pretty big!)

idrispad
04-09-15, 01:57 PM
No, it's a goal that rebates some of your gems if you want to buy it in the next three days. Like the barracks had. (except that the timed rebate was the start of a questline. Pity we'll never know what ivy was cooking. Probably something for those elusive foreign dignitaries LOL.)

That is not a goal is it?

orleansparish
04-09-15, 02:08 PM
I bought one of these happily because its cute and I only have space for 16 mushrooms at the moment and am always in need of them for trades and spicy feasts. I also have close to 500 gems saved from adventures. Some may want to be wowed every week but I like not having no time consuming adventures this week. We just finished one and with playing so many of their games, I needed a break!
i

SpiritWind00
04-09-15, 02:29 PM
Came here first before going to my game, but just wanted to chime in and say that a mushie trove was an item voted for in our Poll recently. I'm off to my game!

LadyFencer
04-09-15, 02:35 PM
Three mushrooms here either. Was hoping it'll give glimmer but guess I'm asking too much to get those every 15 minutes. Worth the gems? Don't know but at least it saves 2 energy on getting 3 mushrooms. Who needs them though...

I got glimmer on my first collection.

Anaboe
04-09-15, 02:41 PM
I kinda like every item that has a multiple-drop :) If not a space-saver (it gives as much as 3 mushroom-circles + then some), it atleas is an energy-saver (3 mushrooms + then some for 1 energy).

I use them for Vital Extracts (Greenhouse), Trade with Belladonna (Royal Exchange), Pasta and Mercury Feasts.

But I do think it's a pitty that there isn't any progress in the story line :)

queentina3
04-09-15, 03:10 PM
Came here first before going to my game, but just wanted to chime in and say that a mushie trove was an item voted for in our Poll recently. I'm off to my game!

Exactly, a lot of people have been asking/begging for an item that drops mushrooms so we don't need to keep out tons of them, or the mushroom circles, and TL listened and gave us something. Yes, it does stink a bit that it is for gems, but I'm not going to complain as I'm always in need of mushrooms so I love this, plus it's pretty. :o So pretty that I bought two for both my games. :o

germander10
04-09-15, 03:41 PM
I bought the Mythic Mushroom with gems I'd got from playing another game. But really - 45 gems for something that only provides 3 mushrooms at a time is a rip-off, I had much higher expectations. This thing should cost coins only or just 10 gems at most.

hannsoph
04-09-15, 03:51 PM
45 gems for a 5 gem oayback and some mushrooms? Seems like a waste to me. I hope it leads to something better.

bozotc19
04-09-15, 04:10 PM
I am extremely disappointed in this.....I guess I was expecting that maybe this would unlock some quests....or at least something other than something that I am always maxed out on. I already have a bazillions mushrooms on hand. A waste of 40 gems in my mind

katbtodd
04-09-15, 04:27 PM
I bought the Mythic Mushroom with gems I'd got from playing another game. But really - 45 gems for something that only provides 3 mushrooms at a time is a rip-off, I had much higher expectations. This thing should cost coins only or just 10 gems at most.

Stop to think about what the mermaid pond cost and you get 2-4 scales every 5 hours

purpledatura852
04-09-15, 04:31 PM
Love it! Very useful and pretty too. Pity the quest wasn't a bit longer (I'm halfway through lvl 39, with no quests besides Sister) but I'm happy with this all the same.

katbtodd
04-09-15, 04:34 PM
Yes very useful and so cute,, I'm always low on mushroom and glimmerdust
If they were smaller I would of bought more.limited space here

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-09-15, 05:42 PM
LMAO! When you say "small update", Pika, you ain't kiddin'! Wow, zooooom! Lol

But, hooray! Gigantic Alice in Wonderland psychedelic mushrooms! ...now I wish it had a blue caterpillar sitting on it, smoking a pipe! LOL

Since I'm always making Vital Extracts (in order to make Allergy Potions to go to the Plume Hive ad nauseum, lol) and trading with Bella Donna quite frequently, I'm forever using lots of energy on mushroom collecting. So, this is a welcome addition for me! It's a bit big but the design is cute-as-can-be!

For those who are disgruntled with the cost ... A glimmerdust trove costs 40 gems and drops 1-3 dust every FOUR HOURS. This is the same price (with the 5-gem rebate for that initial one, lol) and drops multiple mushrooms and sometimes glimmerdust every 15 MINS! Comparatively, I think that's a good value. (On my last collection, I harvested 3 'shrooms and 2 g dust! Yay!)
Would be nice to see this as a new adventure boxdrop (hint hint, TL, lol).

And yayyyy! ...the mysterious white paths from the app pic have appeared! (Now, when are we gonna see those RAINBOWS and ROSE BOUQUET!? lol) ...but..um...holy moly, are they briiiiiiiiight! Where's my sunglasses? :cool: Lol

At least it's nice to know TL is still reading the suggestion polls. :)

CuteTali
04-09-15, 05:55 PM
Awesome! Finally a solution to the lack of mushrooms and glimmerdust in this game and having to spend so much energy to get them! Great job, TL!

Also love the new white tiles, they look good and fresh. Love this update!

labsandboxers
04-09-15, 06:15 PM
I would have gladly bought the mushroom but the size just will not fit into my kingdom

Seriously700
04-09-15, 07:18 PM
I am always collecting mushrooms for vital essence and trades, so an energy-efficient way to collect them is much appreciated.

I was disappointed though that it wasn't part of a more robust quest line with multiple steps like the magic fruit tree and pet skunkupine house. This was definitely the quickest update ever.

pinu69
04-09-15, 07:27 PM
The wizard school is worth having because its a source of energy :)

GiselleX16
04-09-15, 09:48 PM
Also, try letting the game fully load first before you start to play and storing a few things may also help. Store as much as you can spare, especially animated items. I had to ask the power that be for help and it was great - no more crashes on my old iTouch. Lots of empty space so lost my incentive to expand but it's worth it to be able to play.

Sorry, OT - I stored a lot of my mushroom patches so have no particular interest in buying mushrooms; also normally maxed out on glimmerdust. I do like the white roads because they make the prettiest items pop more against the white than the tan.

idrispad
04-09-15, 09:59 PM
I have no issue with the item (it's cute and was asked for) or its cost, I'm just disappointed with the fact that the "timed goal" is actually a short, timed one off discount on a gem item. I was looking forward to an actual goal.

monkeystephan
04-10-15, 12:25 AM
Have to get back on my previous msg here, after a couple of collections I think glimmer drops 1 out of 2 times so definitely worth the gems for me.

icastled
04-10-15, 12:31 AM
Extra Information:

The White roads and the Mythic Mushrooms are both permanent items.

Posted by SW:
http://i.imgur.com/GCVnhQL.jpg

Mythic mushrooms
Found: market for 45 gems
Drops: 3 mushrooms at a time, glimmerdust
Collection time: 15 minutes

Inventory Guide updated...

In addition, they are worth 3 royal points

jbfps116
04-10-15, 02:00 AM
Yay!!! White path finally! and the mushrooms is an epic cool addition!

oscarbeebee
04-10-15, 05:34 AM
Yay, magic mushrooms! I mean *cough* MYSTIC mushrooms. Mystic. Nothing psychedelic going on here. Everything above board, legal and wholesome ;)

savage_mel
04-10-15, 10:01 AM
was there more to this goal or was buying the mushroom the end of it? I had a timed goal, purchased the mushrooms and now there is nothing else to do...

kooky panda
04-10-15, 10:46 AM
was there more to this goal or was buying the mushroom the end of it? I had a timed goal, purchased the mushrooms and now there is nothing else to do...

This was a small update.

One timed Goal and two new items - Mushrooms and the white path.

PraxisOfGood
04-10-15, 10:53 AM
Have to get back on my previous msg here, after a couple of collections I think glimmer drops 1 out of 2 times so definitely worth the gems for me.

But 1 glimmerdust from 6 red mushroom rings would be pretty disappointing, in my experience.

Looks to me that if you compared 1 mythic mushroom to 3 red mushroom rings that the mythic mushrooms deliver the same number of mushrooms and evidently less glimmerdust with 1/3 the energy but triple the recharge time. And it costs gems and takes up slightly more space, but gives a few RP. Is that about the size of it?

CharmOfLea
04-10-15, 11:23 AM
But 1 glimmerdust from 6 red mushroom rings would be pretty disappointing, in my experience.

Looks to me that if you compared 1 mythic mushroom to 3 red mushroom rings that the mythic mushrooms deliver the same number of mushrooms and evidently less glimmerdust with 1/3 the energy but triple the recharge time. And it costs gems and takes up slightly more space, but gives a few RP. Is that about the size of it?

That's quite right. The benefit for some gamers (me included) is the relief from high energy cost and monotony. Imagine picking up ~40 mushrooms every day from mushroom circles for a year. Now imagine doing that for over 2 years. Additionally, the mythics are a delight to look at. In fact I'm contemplating purchasing a second one. If their footprint was 1x2 I wouldn't have been hesitant.

savage_mel
04-10-15, 11:40 AM
This was a small update.

One timed Goal and two new items - Mushrooms and the white path.

ok, thank you!

PraxisOfGood
04-10-15, 11:55 AM
That's quite right. The benefit for some gamers (me included) is the relief from high energy cost and monotony. Imagine picking up ~40 mushrooms every day from mushroom circles for a year. Now imagine doing that for over 2 years. Additionally, the mythics are a delight to look at. In fact I'm contemplating purchasing a second one. If their footprint was 1x2 I wouldn't have been hesitant.

Yeah, I didn't intend to leave out that they're pretty and the community requested it, both of which are huge pluses in S8's favor. I was just factoring the practical pros and cons of it. As a mid-level player who keeps the red mushroom rings out for the glimmerdust more than the mushrooms themselves, it sounds like I can pass for now. All the same, I appreciate the devs for giving us the option!

meme1098
04-10-15, 12:07 PM
Mythic Mushrooms, not mystic.
I laugh when players call Sabina Sabrina, too.

The forums are more fun now than the actual game. :)

tigarlilyvol
04-10-15, 12:21 PM
I found a spot that's perfect to camouflage the mushroom, it is directly behind my deep mine and observatory. What part you can see is same color as top of observatory. Now it doesn't bother me. (Top right hand side if you stop by vol land is my kingdom name) I just couldn't get the colors to seem right ( OCD kicking in). Now I'm happy.

queentina3
04-10-15, 12:23 PM
Mythic Mushrooms, not mystic.
I laugh when players call Sabina Sabrina, too.

The forums are more fun now than the actual game. :)

LMAO, it's like with the Mythic Essence...or is it Mythical or is it Mystic or is it Mystical..... ;)

meme1098
04-10-15, 12:25 PM
LMAO, it's like with the Mythic Essence...or is it Mythical or is it Mystic or is it Mystical..... ;)

Yea, sometimes those are just unintentional typos but they're still funny...:)

zaccy678
04-10-15, 02:26 PM
I found a spot that's perfect to camouflage the mushroom, it is directly behind my deep mine and observatory. What part you can see is same color as top of observatory. Now it doesn't bother me. (Top right hand side if you stop by vol land is my kingdom name) I just couldn't get the colors to seem right ( OCD kicking in). Now I'm happy.

I found that the purple tones in the mushies go well with Patchouli (my purple cow) and rocket larkspur, the size goes well with the giant faerie bluebell too!

I think I'm developing a psychedelic section in my kingdom ;)

I just need that giant caterpillar that NorthWoods suggested :cool:

anissada
04-11-15, 04:12 AM
I kinda like every item that has a multiple-drop :) If not a space-saver (it gives as much as 3 mushroom-circles + then some), it atleas is an energy-saver (3 mushrooms + then some for 1 energy)

it doesn't save space, nor does it give as much as 4 circles, as the circles drop
about 1 out of 2 times glimmerdust.... so 4 energy gives 4 mushrooms and 2 glimmerdust agianst 1 energy that gives 3 mushrooms and not every other time glimmerdust... so where is the advantage if you collect for the glimmerdust....

ShibuyaCloth
04-11-15, 05:15 AM
I must say, the VE Fluttermush Ring remains the beast yield of all. Not as fancy as this new Mythic Mushroom, though

roguebee
04-11-15, 06:47 AM
Everyone has a different perspective... I see it more as 3 mushrooms for 1 energy with some glimmerdust thrown in.

queentina3
04-11-15, 07:06 AM
Everyone has a different perspective... I see it more as 3 mushrooms for 1 energy with some glimmerdust thrown in.

That is how I see it as well. If I want glimmerdust I have my troves for that, and also dead trees (since I can get living wood, glimmerdust, wood, and mushrooms from one tree with 5 chops).

I'm perfectly happy with the 2 'rooms I got. If I notice they aren't getting the job done, then I'll pull a couple of red 'room circles out and put them around them as a back-up.

Mimbiville
04-11-15, 06:07 PM
When I collected from my mushroom earlier this evening, it dropped Enchanter's Essence.

SpiritWind00
04-11-15, 07:08 PM
When I collected from my mushroom earlier this evening, it dropped Enchanter's Essence.

I'm not sure this is right.... Are you sure you didn't also collect from another source at the same time? If it is right, awesome. I've sent your post to TL for verification though as it will impact whether or not players buy the MM. According to info received, it's only mushies and gd that it's suppose to drop. Thanks for posting though!

8hat
04-13-15, 06:55 AM

I did not make the deadline (only 37 gems) attributed to not actually having enough time to do enough golden trades (had it been 4 days instead of 3 I might have made it) coupled with rotten luck from adventures (no gems) and a very stingy Sir Piggles (no gems). Violet at least pitched in with 1. I will still have my new mushie but it will come without the closure of whatever Ivy said on the finish/prize screen (and without a 5 gem refund) and it will come in a few days as I will trade no more golden apples and go back to the lemonade & pie trade. *sigh* Maybe this week we'll have an actual update...

SpiritWind00
04-13-15, 03:49 PM

The Mythic Mushie did not drop Essence. It will only drop mushrooms and glimmerdust. This has been confirmed by TL. :)

JennJu24
05-29-15, 07:29 PM
I bought the mythic mushroom, it didn't drop ANY mushrooms at all so I just put it back in my inventory. Is there a way I can get what I was supposed to have when I bought them?

SpiritWind00
05-29-15, 08:10 PM
I bought the mythic mushroom, it didn't drop ANY mushrooms at all so I just put it back in my inventory. Is there a way I can get what I was supposed to have when I bought them?

Pull it back out again and check again. You get 3 mushies EVERY TIME plus a chance of glimmerdust. You won't get mushies if you are maxed on them. Would that be possible?

wealthyrich
05-20-19, 05:24 PM
Mythic mushroom vs glimmer dust trove.
Mythic mushroom gives a chance of glimmer dust whereas trove is a certain drop is that the difference

SpiritWind00
05-20-19, 07:52 PM
Mythic mushroom vs glimmer dust trove.
Mythic mushroom gives a chance of glimmer dust whereas trove is a certain drop is that the difference

Mythic mushroom gives a chance of glimmer dust whereas trove is a certain drop is that the difference: YES :)

You can get up to 6 glimmerdust from the troves/crystal, but normally it's only around 2-3 GD. As above, mushrooms are the guaranteed drop from MM's.