PDA

View Full Version : Bug report!!

erxi9
04-09-15, 11:09 AM
1. Invisible Mole
I'm using iphone 5s and latest version of FS2.
I can't see any mole in my farm. It definitely exists. When I tap here and there, items (sunglasses, shoe etc) pop out. Even got reward, many times. Weird thing is, my previous device - iphone 3gs - didn't have this problem. And logging in on my samsung device, I can see a mole. But my main device is iphone 5s, so I hope this will be fixed. Tapping several blank spots, I sometimes fall into gem trap!

2. It's not that big trouble. But market can't count my bait shop like this.

SparklyOctopus
04-09-15, 11:42 AM
Sorry to hear about that! Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling and see if you are able to see the moles? If you are using multiple devices, we suggest making sure to fully close out of your games in your other devices so that you are playing the most updated version of your device.

Additionally, thanks for the heads up regarding the Bait Shop! We have passed that information to our team. :)

erxi9
04-09-15, 01:09 PM
I've been using 5s since February and updated FS2 few times. Invisible mole has been bugging me during the whole time, from the beginning of using 5s. So I didn't think deleting and re-installing would be the right solution this time. But I just tried as you said, a mole magically appeared! This reminds me to do the basic things before you ask. :) Thank u!

SparklyOctopus
04-09-15, 01:16 PM
Glad to hear it worked out for you! :D Always happy to see those moles. :)

driver1711
04-09-15, 05:39 PM
1. Invisible Mole
I'm using iphone 5s and latest version of FS2.
I can't see any mole in my farm. It definitely exists. When I tap here and there, items (sunglasses, shoe etc) pop out. Even got reward, many times. Weird thing is, my previous device - iphone 3gs - didn't have this problem. And logging in on my samsung device, I can see a mole. But my main device is iphone 5s, so I hope this will be fixed. Tapping several blank spots, I sometimes fall into gem trap!

2. It's not that big trouble. But market can't count my bait shop like this.
19651 That is the way my second bait shop shows up. I think the market is counting 0/1 additional buildings that you have available to purchase.