PDA

View Full Version : Valentine element weak to electric but not

zenobia42
04-09-15, 09:16 AM
When we attack the Matripony in the current tournament using electric attack, it registers as a neutral attack. However, the reverse is not the case. When we use Valentine attack on your electric animal, it registers as WEAK:
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s586/zenobia42/FFS/IMG_0498_zpssi3fn947.png

Is this intentional? Did you guys create a special Matripony for your use in tournaments that has no weakness, while leaving the players' Matriponies weak to electric? Or is there an error in the coding? Please let us know. And either way, PLEASE change it. I can think of nothing more UNFAIR than the game's animal having no weakness at all, but ours of the SAME animal being weak.

CuteTali
04-09-15, 09:46 AM
I noticed that today too when using my Matripony to fight an electric/fire animal and it was a much lower level, I haven't even quite made it as far as OP. I always thought that Valentine's element has the same elemental strenghs as rock+fire combined, since this is what it is made of. That would make sense.

Another issue is the other new element, the four lead clover element. I thought it had the same strenghs as a leaf element, but when I battled it against a rock, it did not show a 'strong attack' at all. Is this bugged too?

zenobia42
04-10-15, 08:34 AM
Can a staff member at least please acknowledge that this imbalance exists? Obviously, it is too much to ask that you let us know whether or not it is intentional. I realize that being honest and/or straightforward and/or even the slightest bit communicative with us about anything to do with this game is an anathema to this team. Don't know why I even bother to try to help you guys make this game more fun and reverse the trend of long-time players (including most of the whales) fleeing the game in droves due to the recent changes.

sweethutch
04-29-15, 06:08 PM
Ok, an answer to this issue would really be nice!!!!! We now have a current tournament for the Growvine where the Matripony is an opponent yet again. Is Electric strong to it or not?