PDA

View Full Version : Poor Suppot

atseng
04-09-15, 01:19 AM
Since you 3rd birthday update, do you ever check the game before you roll it out?????? The game cannot be minimized after this update not to mention that the problem in the mind in the previous update - left top part of the mind does not work. Seems like you do not care to fix the problem, what does the birthday mean to the players??

atseng
04-09-15, 01:28 AM
What I'm saying is the game is dying, there are no more expansion, bugs without fixing, if you don't do a proper support job what's good of a 3rd birthday worth??

newacadia
04-09-15, 06:09 AM
With the latest update, we have lost the ability to zoom out as far as we used to. This is not good for those of us who have a lot of expansions.

The normal, wider zoom has been retained for the Arctic Islands, but not for our main islands.

The wider, more distant zoom option is preferred, in my opinion. Please return this capability.

Game version: 2.0
Played on iPad 3rd gen, with iOS 8.1.1

LeentjeK
04-09-15, 09:17 AM
Same problem here, I can't zoom in or out at all. iPhone6, IOS 8.1.1, newest update dragon story

CuteTali
04-09-15, 09:42 AM
Upgraded to the newest version of DS on iOS and cannot zoom enough to see my whole island, it's so annoying. Btw, somewhat unrelated, but I have the same problem with my Monster Story on Android, can't zoom out on it at all. Please fix both issues. Thanks.

bubz94
04-09-15, 09:51 AM
We all must have the same problem. Would like TL to fix this, I like to zoom out, that way I can see everything I need to do in my game & not forget anything. Could be just a small glitch with the new update :) hoping for the party world event tomorrow :)

jennsjoint10
04-09-15, 02:06 PM
Having similar problems, just since iOS update this morning....can't zoom / minimize my island to see large expanse like I used to. This is very annoying since I can't see a panoramic view of how it looks, only a small area at a time. Is this problem going to be fixed?

kooky panda
04-09-15, 02:46 PM
Having similar problems, just since iOS update this morning....can't zoom / minimize my island to see large expanse like I used to. This is very annoying since I can't see a panoramic view of how it looks, only a small area at a time. Is this problem going to be fixed?

This has been reported and they are looking into this issue.

For more discussions and posting issues, please see the update thread here.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80531-New-Dragon-IOS-Update-4-9-15

[S8] Regina
04-09-15, 03:43 PM
Sorry about this! The team is aware of this matter, and they will take a look.

In regards to the Mine, we have been able to Mine correctly now with the correct dimensions. If you have questions about the Mine size for your account, please email support@storm8.com for assistance. Thank you!

MIssFryd
04-09-15, 05:41 PM
Max zoom-out only shows a fragment of my islands which are max expanded, included islands from mining. Does it impossible to get a quick picture of what's going on when I open game and a challenge to scoll over to play the game fully. I tried visit neighbours but to scroll around to find and play with 6 of their dragons will **** my arms in short while.

When at max zoom-in I can fit just little over 1 single habitat on my screen so that's at an extreme zoom too compared to what it's been. Very dissapointing right now when I've started the new Birth of the isle event. It's like trying to get a grasp of what's going on with my dragons looking through a thick magnifying glass. Far too time consuming and hard on my arms and not something I can see myself do for too many days. The Market, Storage and the other pop-ups from different features are all normal sized still.

I play on an Ipad Air Retina, am fully updated with latest iOS. I've cleared caches several times, un-installed and re-installed app just as many times. Looks like the glitch originates from your side and nothing I do will improve it. I play several of the TL/Storm8 games and the others work as usual so it's clearly game related.

Is this already a known issue you're looking into, or can you please look into it asap so it can be possible to play the game as normal again?

nannanneke
04-10-15, 07:43 AM
I'm experiencing the same problem but I also find most of my neighbours' islands empty since the birthday update. I'm using iPad.

mapekock
04-10-15, 09:24 AM
Yeah, same here. Can't see my isle..can't zoom out. Can't play if I can't see. I spent enough $$ on this game only to constantly waste my time on common dragons, and now not being able to see it. If things don't get user friendly real quik, I'm out. Who's playing who, here?

[S8] Regina
04-13-15, 10:43 AM
Max zoom-out only shows a fragment of my islands which are max expanded, included islands from mining. Does it impossible to get a quick picture of what's going on when I open game and a challenge to scoll over to play the game fully. I tried visit neighbours but to scroll around to find and play with 6 of their dragons will **** my arms in short while.

When at max zoom-in I can fit just little over 1 single habitat on my screen so that's at an extreme zoom too compared to what it's been. Very dissapointing right now when I've started the new Birth of the isle event. It's like trying to get a grasp of what's going on with my dragons looking through a thick magnifying glass. Far too time consuming and hard on my arms and not something I can see myself do for too many days. The Market, Storage and the other pop-ups from different features are all normal sized still.

I play on an Ipad Air Retina, am fully updated with latest iOS. I've cleared caches several times, un-installed and re-installed app just as many times. Looks like the glitch originates from your side and nothing I do will improve it. I play several of the TL/Storm8 games and the others work as usual so it's clearly game related.

Is this already a known issue you're looking into, or can you please look into it asap so it can be possible to play the game as normal again?

The Zoom Out issue has been fixed.

The team is still looking into slow gameplay since the update. Thank you all for your patience :)

CuteTali
04-13-15, 05:19 PM
Regina;1090880']The Zoom Out issue has been fixed.

The team is still looking into slow gameplay since the update. Thank you all for your patience :)

By any chance did you address the zoom in problem with android's monster story? It's been lasting a much longer time than ds one. Thanks.