PDA

View Full Version : No Enough Time for Egg Cooking

annieprinzessin
04-08-15, 11:00 PM
Dear RS2 staff,

I began to cook the eggs since the first time I got the task. But 30 eggs altogether require for 90 hours.
It's impossible to play day and night. Even though I could cook 3 eggs one day which requires 9 hours at least, that's far away from the goal.
Could you give me some advice? I don't want to use my GEMs to complete the cook.

catfoodie
04-08-15, 11:21 PM
That was my thoughts exactly, It is hard to get more than 3 eggs a day. I was using quick serves on eggs when it goes down to 1,5 hours since it only requires 5 quick serves instead of 10. But again, after I run out of I won't be able to speed up a process.

FranDresner
04-08-15, 11:40 PM
It also depends on the flowers too. I can't cook anything because I need purple flowers. Instead of a fun activity I think it will become stressful.

annieprinzessin
04-09-15, 12:44 AM
That was my thoughts exactly, It is hard to get more than 3 eggs a day. I was using quick serves on eggs when it goes down to 1,5 hours since it only requires 5 quick serves instead of 10. But again, after I run out of I won't be able to speed up a process.

Yes, quick serves is quite a good choice. I've met the same problem that I cannot catch up the speed for using up.

annieprinzessin
04-09-15, 12:48 AM
Yes, sometimes flowers can be one factor for slowing down the speed. But I think the main factor is that time for the task is far from enough .

TashbearHG
04-09-15, 01:24 AM
The eggs need to be like 1.5 hours to cook because so far I've only cooked 3 eggs and I don't think it's achievable over the next 7 days. Either that or the event time needs to be longer

nmishii
04-09-15, 07:50 AM
It's going to be tough for me to finish since I won't have wifi access a lot during the day and can't play on my android phone. Will most likely need to cook more than 30 eggs since there will most likely be a rare egg that won't drop as often. Also getting a lot of vanilla which may cause me to not get enough flowers in the future, but right now flowers aren't an issue.

cathycathy1
04-09-15, 08:27 AM
Yep, I did the math on goal #5. We have to collect 30 eggs - 10 each of a specific type. For every batch, which takes 3 hours, you get one random egg. There are less than 7 full days left. This means if everything goes perfect You have to get 4 eggs each day, along with getting 5 at least 2 of the days. Of course, this assumes There is an even spread of the required eggs, not 2 of one type for every one of the other 2 types. As of now, I can't even cook these eggs every 3 hours because I don't have enough of the right type of flower every time - this despite the fact that I have 7 garden plots. So, just using the math, I don't see 30 of the right eggs coming out of this.

As I said in another post, unless some of the parameters change, this is an impossible goal to meet. What gives?

bobbyrae
04-09-15, 11:07 AM
I'm pretty sure that I won't complete this goal, unless I buy gems...which i won't be doing. I can't play 24/7 either and don't see how I can get all those eggs in time.

ahhhhshley
04-09-15, 01:47 PM
This is the most obnoxious goal ever... 30 special eggs in less than 7 day?! You'd have to live and breathe this game to even come close and that would still be hard. Common storm8, how about you at least try to make these do able.

ahhhhshley
04-09-15, 01:49 PM
I agree completely. It's obnoxious.

MysticOrchid
04-09-15, 01:49 PM
I've been pretty luck with getting plenty of flowers - all versions.

By next the next hour I'll have cooked the eggs 9 times. I still feel like I'm not going to be able to finish it. With the current bug issues RS2 has, there is no reason buying into this game at the moment.

kooky panda
04-09-15, 02:56 PM
The eggs need to be like 1.5 hours to cook because so far I've only cooked 3 eggs and I don't think it's achievable over the next 7 days. Either that or the event time needs to be longer
It would be nice if they can reduce the cooking time! I will pass this over.:)

FrozenTurtle
04-09-15, 03:51 PM
It should be possible to collect all the eggs you need during this time, but I've shared your feedback with the game team. Good luck! :)

iyadudu
04-09-15, 04:12 PM
Dear RS2 staff,

I began to cook the eggs since the first time I got the task. But 30 eggs altogether require for 90 hours.
It's impossible to play day and night. Even though I could cook 3 eggs one day which requires 9 hours at least, that's far away from the goal.
Could you give me some advice? I don't want to use my GEMs to complete the cook.

Unfortunately, the sad truth is that they do want you to use your gems and/or spend REAL money to buy gems to complete this goal. Why else would they give an IMPOSSIBLE goal? After cooking the eggs for 3 hours, all you get is ONE measly egg. At least make it 2 or 3 eggs, or reduce the cook time. I gave up on it. Cos I will never spend real money on a mere game.

Good luck!

WinnyWoos
04-09-15, 05:21 PM
If this goal recipe is like the others in the past it'll be worthless so Im pretty sure we won't be missing out on much and getting lots more sleep than ones that do somehow obtain this impossible goal.

bobbyrae
04-09-15, 05:26 PM
It should be possible to collect all the eggs you need during this time, but I've shared your feedback with the game team. Good luck! :)

...with the aid of gems, of course.

cathycathy1
04-10-15, 07:08 AM

It should be possible, but the reality is that the way it is set up now it is highly improbable.

lynn726
04-10-15, 09:00 AM
Dear RS2 staff,

Started this yesterday, seems pretty impossible!

rosewaterlily
04-10-15, 12:00 PM
If we can choose which egg to get it's feasible, but with the random drop, the chances are not good.

queentina3
04-10-15, 12:48 PM
If we can choose which egg to get it's feasible, but with the random drop, the chances are not good.

The problem isn't only the random drop of which egg, it is also the random drop from the watering bucket as to which flower gets planted. TL with their randomness is what prevents most people from completing goals in any of the games and is why so many have quit. They don't really seem to care about that though, unfortunately.

rosewaterlily
04-10-15, 12:58 PM
The problem isn't only the random drop of which egg, it is also the random drop from the watering bucket as to which flower gets planted. TL with their randomness is what prevents most people from completing goals in any of the games and is why so many have quit. They don't really seem to care about that though, unfortunately.

The watering bucket situation doesn't really affect me since I have nine plots and 70+ of each flower, but I have been wanting the ability to choose which items to plant since they changed the times and added the 8 hr vanilla. But yeah the randomness of TL games drives me crazy, I finally quit farm 2 after multiple events requiring special iron ore fishing baits that take forever to craft and still don't guarantee actually getting the thing you're trying to fish for. If this game is moving more and more into randomness rather than scheduled time management than I'll probably quit here too. The previous goals of cooking something x times were much more fair, especially since it made the mastery spice actually useful.

orleansparish
04-10-15, 01:04 PM
My vanilla went back to the original time. But I've been good with flowers. I use the rare quick serves I get everyday to speed up the last hour of the eggs cooking. I was short on purple flowers but just got enough to put another batch or eggs on. I have 13 of each flower minus the two of the purple. I'll keep planting and should be ok.

I saw there is a sale for flowers but I wont bother getting any. I have four of the first set of eggs. Two of the second and two or three of the third. It could be better but I still have days left so I won't panic just yet. It sucked that I missed the St. Paddys goal just a few dishes short, so Im trying a little bit harder here. It helps that Im trying to master dishes to unlock the champion breakfast and get pics of regular mastered dishes.

Otherwise my fight with the store would keep me from checking in more. I'm eager to see how the cruise ship thing will be. I guess it'll come once this event ends. I'm sure that one will be a doozy! Depending how it is I MAY consider getting some gems if they make it worth our time.

queentina3
04-11-15, 04:59 PM

SHOULD is the key word in your sentence, FrozenTurtle. It SHOULD be possible, however, it most likely ISN'T going to be possible for many people and this is why!

1.) TL does everything RANDOM. Random drops of eggs, random flowers planted, random tools from CID, random spices from Lilly....Random, random, random......It is all based off of what TL decides it wants the player to have, with the player having NO CHOICE in the matter whatsoever. This just reeks of manipulation on TL's part, regardless of if there really IS any manipulation going on or not, the players are going to believe that there is and that TL is doing this on purpose to force us to buy gems with our real money to pass the goal and get the recipe. I used to buy gems, even for this game, but once you made it clear that is all I'm good for, I stopped. I won't be forced into doing something or manipulated into doing it either.

2.) You're right, in the allotted time we could collect all the eggs, if #1 wasn't happening! If every single time we cooked the dish, we were guaranteed to ONLY get an egg from one of the three options that isn't maxxed, then we'd stand a chance, however, that ISN'T the case, is it? I have 12 Happy Egg's right now, when I only need 10. I have 2 extra eggs that if TL did things the RIGHT WAY, then those extra two eggs SHOULD have gone either to the Pretty Egg or Stinky Egg that was needed. But they didn't, they went to an egg I already had the number needed for the goal. Again, like in #1, this reeks of manipulation on TL's end to force me to buy gems if I end up missing two eggs from one of the other two choices as the event nears it's end.

3.) The flower drop rate is also atrocious. When the dish needs 3 of each flower, why isn't it more balanced??? I know TL loves that word, BALANCED. You make game changes to BALANCE the economy, to BALANCE our enjoyment, to BALANCE your pocket books is the real reason, I'm really starting to believe. Pink Tulip = 56, Purple Crocus = 42, Yellow Daisy = 24. You call that BALANCE??? There is a 32 flower difference between Tulip and Daisy. :rolleyes: This situation also goes right back to #1 in that it is RANDOM what gets planted with us having little choice in the matter. Some people only have a few plots and when they can't choose what to plant, they'll likely not be able to complete the goal. Not when you have Vanilla taking 8 hours to harvest and Ginger taking 2 hours as well as a differentiation of this magnitude between the flowers that get planted. I don't like repeating myself but I must....This again reeks of manipulation on TL's part.

So, with that constructive criticism given, maybe you can go back to your team and advise them that with the current parameters, and TL's possible manipulation behind the scenes, that there are players that doubt the sincerity behind these goals. We've given feedback on previous changes, and goals, and yet TL claims to listen but then does the same thing again. Last time it was Liam and a Random drop, now it is the Water Bucket and the actual meal giving us Random flowers/eggs.

When does it end TL? Or a better question, what happened to the TL of years gone by when you actually gave us goals that we could complete happily and the boards were swimming with excitement? Doesn't it bother you that people have nothing but criticism and complaints when in the past we loved doing the goals? Doesn't it bother you to have to read post after post of people being angry, frustrated, and annoyed instead of happy, joyful, and excited? Personally speaking I know I'm sick to death of having to continue to give my feedback when it seems you're not listening. I know I'm sick to death of having to write posts like this. I also know that I'm sick to death of having to read them, from myself and others.

Do you know that I used to praise your games to friends and family and now I won't even utter the name Team Lava or TL in their presence as I'm embarrassed to still play any of these games, knowing how you treat your customers? I hide your game icons on my iPad in folders and on another screen from all my other Apps so people won't see them. They used to be displayed proudly - not anymore.

ETA: I just removed the recipe and guess what I got, FrozenTurtle? Can you guess??? I got another Happy Egg, that makes #13. Funny, it doesn't make me happy in the least. I have 6 Stinky Eggs and 2 Pretty Eggs, but TL decided that when I removed the meal from the appliance to give me yet another Happy Egg that isn't needed, and you call that BALANCE? I call it manipulating me to purchase gems to skip the eggs I won't have just before the event ends. I guess there is truth in the saying "you say po-ta-to and I say poh-tah-toh." You call it BALANCE, I call it MANIPULATION. :rolleyes:

There also is no "SHOULD be possible to collect all eggs" when you're given things you don't need. We SHOULD be able to get the eggs, but TL has made it impossible on purpose.

orleansparish
04-11-15, 06:28 PM
My odds don't look too great. I've used all free gems playing Diamond whatever to spend the 2 gems needed, per flower, to cook the eggs. I have five of each egg and now finally have four plots dedicated to the purple one I've been needing. My 6 year old is trying to bribe me for soda to finish wining for me...that ain't gonna happen...so my getting 15 more gems is a bust.

We should finish....IF this was a regular goal like on any other game. Meaning it was up to us and our time and fingers and patience. This is NOT that situation. It's based on randomness and like any senior citizen in Vegas would tell you....you don't always win. Using gems to speed up, or buy flowers or skip in the very end is the equivalent of using your SSI check to increase your odds. Shouldn't be necessary.

Not for one recipe. But dang it I want it! Shall see what happens. But after seeing another fully expansed shop I was contemplating gems again to expand and prepare for the cruise event, but nope, not doing it.

Side note: queentina, I sent you an invite to a peep around your restaurant! You can decline...!

queentina3
04-11-15, 06:48 PM
Exactly, orleansparish. If it was up to us we'd make it, but it's not up to us, it's up to TL.

So, FrozenTurtle, answer me this. What if I get 30 eggs but 13 of them are Happy, 10 are Stinky, and 7 are Pretty, is TL going to unlock the recipe for me since I obviously cooked the recipe the required number of times, hence had the flowers/eggs necessary to cook it, but it was TL's fault that I didn't get the required Eggs for Pretty. I got 30 eggs, just not the right distribution, which wasn't my fault, it was yours. So....What will be done then, eh? You expect me to spend gems to skip those eggs, don't ya? Even though I cooked the recipe 30 times, but you decided to not give me an even distribution of eggs to unlock the recipe, you'll tell me it was my fault, right?

That wouldn't be my fault, but yours, and yet I bet you'll not unlock the recipe for me. Now those are odds I'll take, as I'm 99% sure that I'm correct and you'll keep it locked telling me that I should have cooked more. :rolleyes:

codyduke24
04-11-15, 07:17 PM
I have a new born at home, so being up every 3 hours happens most times. I finished one set of eggs, have 8 done of another and I think 7 of the 3. When you do finish an egg off, you will not get that egg again. I finished it off fast and have only gotten the ones I have needed since. So at least we don't get screwed on that part.

queentina3
04-11-15, 07:26 PM
I have a new born at home, so being up every 3 hours happens most times. I finished one set of eggs, have 8 done of another and I think 7 of the 3. When you do finish an egg off, you will not get that egg again. I finished it off fast and have only gotten the ones I have needed since. So at least we don't get screwed on that part.

Not true as if you've read my post you'll see that I've gotten 13 Happy Eggs, 6 Stinky Eggs, and 2 Pretty Eggs. We only need 10 of each egg set, so if you're theory was true, then I wouldn't have 13 Happy Eggs. No, you've just gotten lucky with the drop rate in that it has evenly distributed the eggs to you is all.

I'm not the only one with this imbalance either, as judyvines has also received more than 10 Happy Eggs. Here is her post. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80476-Tropical-Cruise-Catering-Event-Level-15-4-7-2015&p=1090018&viewfull=1#post1090018

judyvines
04-11-15, 08:19 PM
Not true as if you've read my post you'll see that I've gotten 13 Happy Eggs, 6 Stinky Eggs, and 2 Pretty Eggs. We only need 10 of each egg set, so if you're theory was true, then I wouldn't have 13 Happy Eggs. No, you've just gotten lucky with the drop rate in that it has evenly distributed the eggs to you is all.

I'm not the only one with this imbalance either, as judyvines has also received more than 10 Happy Eggs. Here is her post. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80476-Tropical-Cruise-Catering-Event-Level-15-4-7-2015&p=1090018&viewfull=1#post1090018

Judyvines checking in, and I couldn't agree more. The randomness of this makes this goal dependent totally on luck. I just cooked my last egg of the day. I now have 12 happy eggs, 8 pretty eggs, and 4 stinky eggs. At this rate, I don't expect to collect 10 stinky eggs. I have 30 pink, 46 purple, and 46 yellow flowers in storage and one egg cooking. My 8 plots yield plenty of flowers, but the randomness of the eggs is ruining this goal.

orleansparish
04-11-15, 08:25 PM

It won't show on the goals that you have more than 10, but if you check the storage it'll show the total number you have. As I mentioned on another thread I hage 6, 5 and 4 of the eggs. It's tiring. Give us nice decor and better ways to expand, new recipes where we don't need big brother looking over our shoulder, and we will spend gems. Cheap stuff like this will make normal gem buyers like myself, save my money and finally buy that smart tv she's been wanting.

queentina3
04-11-15, 09:02 PM
Judyvines checking in, and I couldn't agree more. The randomness of this makes this goal dependent totally on luck. I just cooked my last egg of the day. I now have 12 happy eggs, 8 pretty eggs, and 4 stinky eggs. At this rate, I don't expect to collect 10 stinky eggs. I have 30 pink, 46 purple, and 46 yellow flowers in storage and one egg cooking. My 8 plots yield plenty of flowers, but the randomness of the eggs is ruining this goal.

Ohhh, but look at your flowers!!! You have a pretty good distribution of those! :p

Now look at my distribution....Pink Tulip = 56, Purple Crocus = 42, Yellow Daisy = 24..... Not evenly distributed at all. But yes, I do have enough at the moment and more Yellow Daisy are planted right now, but it's the point that if the recipe calls for 3 of each flower, then it stands to reason that we should all have them more evenly distributed between the 3 in our pantries, like you have. I'm actually jealous of your flower count. :o

nmishii
04-11-15, 10:36 PM
A while ago I had 2 happy eggs, 7 pretty eggs, and 6 stinky eggs and I thought it would take way more than 30 cooks to get at least 10 of each and I would not be able to get the recipe. Now I have 8 happy eggs, 9 pretty eggs, and 7 stinky eggs, which surprises me that it has pretty much evened out. I have used quick serves when less than an hour remains and quick serves are running low. Hopefully I'm not speaking too soon. I now know its possible and probably for me to get the recipe, and yet I know I may not depending on the future distribution of eggs.

My distribution of flowers right now is 40% pink tulips, 36% purple crocus, and 24% yellow daisies. But I have enough to cook eggs for a while since I was maxed out on plots before the event started (I can't get plot 11 until level 50). My complaint is that I get too many flowers and vanilla and not enough ginger, basil and garlic.

travelingcircus
04-12-15, 05:36 AM

At this time, I don't see it being a problem for me. I have plenty of flowers, so it should be possible, but I only have 4 of the pretty egg I believe. If I don't get more of those, then could get screwed. Fortunately I have 8 plots, which I know a lot of people don't have, so I can see that being a problem with getting flowers. My problem is that I am not getting enough of the other growing items to cook what I want to cook.

I suppose it is for a short time, so can deal with it. I do appreciate them having an event, as that puts some fun into the game, just wish it had more to do with player s**** and input into playing instead of randomness and guessing.

codyduke24
04-12-15, 02:36 PM

You are right, my bad. I never looked in the pantry. I only need 2 more eggs to finish the task, and I can't get the right ones. I'm 13 and 12 on 2 and 8 on the other. So I guess we can get screwed this way too. I can now also not get any basil. Just garlic and some random ginger which is nice at least. But I really need basil.

queentina3
04-12-15, 03:18 PM
You are right, my bad. I never looked in the pantry. I only need 2 more eggs to finish the task, and I can't get the right ones. I'm 13 and 12 on 2 and 8 on the other. So I guess we can get screwed this way too. I can now also not get any basil. Just garlic and some random ginger which is nice at least. But I really need basil.

No worries, I just didn't want others to get the wrong impression. I dread looking in my pantry at this point. I'm not sure I'm going to make it. I have the Flowers, it is the Egg Drop that is holding me back, which is really unfair of TL to do that. If a person got 30 Eggs, then they should get the recipe as it isn't the players fault that they didn't get the right distribution, but TL's.

These are my stats as of right now:
Happy Eggs = 14
Pretty Egg = 2
Stinky Egg = 10
Pink Tulip = 68
Purple Crocus = 50
Yellow Daisy = 26

So, flower wise I have enough to get the other 8 eggs I need to get the recipe, and I have enough time to cook it as well. It is TL giving me Happy Eggs, or next will be more Stinky Eggs, and not Pretty Eggs that will deter me from completing the goal. SMH, that's just not right and reeks of them manipulating me to purchase gems to bypass the eggs they didn't drop me. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

catfoodie
04-12-15, 03:42 PM
I have 13 happy eggs, 13 pretty eggs and 3 stinky eggs. In 2 days I didn't see any stinky eggs so it's bothers me because there is 4 days left and I still need 7 eggs. I really wish it won't be that random, because it's not fair that I get a lot of eggs I don't need. And I'm not paying 12$ to skip the last goal and get the recipe that most likele will not be worth cooking.

judyvines
04-12-15, 04:05 PM
I'm having the same issue as so many others. My stats as of now:
15 happy eggs
9 pretty eggs
5 stinky eggs
37 pink flowers
67 purple flowers
65 yellow flowers
I am getting too many happy eggs and not enough of the stinky variety. I am also short of pink flowers compared to the other two. I have another egg cooking, but I bet it will be another happy egg.

fahrensland
04-12-15, 04:45 PM
I have 13 happy eggs, 13 pretty eggs and 3 stinky eggs. In 2 days I didn't see any stinky eggs so it's bothers me because there is 4 days left and I still need 7 eggs. I really wish it won't be that random, because it's not fair that I get a lot of eggs I don't need. And I'm not paying 12$ to skip the last goal and get the recipe that most likele will not be worth cooking.

I agree completely. I try to stay positive about limited events and I've never really had an issue completing them, it usually comes down to the amount of time available to play within a normal day. However, that doesn't seem to be the case for this event. I wasn't stressing about finishing when it first started, but now I am. 13 pretty, 7 happy, 4 stinky, and 3 friendly....9 more specific eggs left to get in less than 3 days? I haven't seen a stinky egg in over a day, therefore at this rate it's impossible. The RNG is atrocious for this event, and it's frankly quite disappointing.

mamareader02
04-12-15, 06:16 PM
It would be doable if we wouldn't have that non needed fourth type egg(forgot it's name,sorry)getting in our way,yeah,it would be completely possible if only the 3 needed eggs came out

rosewaterlily
04-12-15, 07:52 PM
Hmm I have 10 stinky and 10 happy eggs, but only 5 pretty eggs, so we'll see if I end up finishing the goal or not. Really dislike this randomness and there's no way I'm spending gems just to unlock a recipe.

sugerbabby2
04-13-15, 05:29 AM
Not getting the eggs I need

gracelinda
04-13-15, 05:56 AM
When u get 10 of a certain egg, u still get them. Achieving this goal is impossible. Have 10 stinky eggs and keep getting them....they truly stink

queentina3
04-13-15, 09:16 AM
I've already resigned myself to the failure of passing this goal, thank goodness the recipe isn't really worth it. I just hate that I'm not able to complete it due to TL and not any fault on my part. I don't like leaving a recipe locked and it is all due to their inability to actually set-up a goal fairly....obviously that is apparently just too much to ask of them.

Stats right now:

Happy Eggs = 16
Stinky Eggs = 11
Pretty Eggs = 3
Pink Tulip = 80
Purple Crocus = 72
Yellow Daisy = 36

So, I've received 30 eggs, just not in the right distribution due to TL and their random drops, and yet I still won't get to unlock the recipe. Honestly, stop asking me to rate you in the App Store, as right now I can tell you that what I'd write would not praise you in the least. You're obviously trying to get money out of me, and it won't happen. That recipe can stay locked forever and will just hold as a reminder to how greedy your company is. ;)

nmishii
04-13-15, 10:14 AM
I went into this event thinking there would be rare drops that could make this impossible to finish without using gems. And from people's posts that is happening in general. But I was able to collect exactly 10 of each egg. I completed the goal with 30 eggs. I used quick serves, but no gems. I have 10 plots so having enough flowers was never an issue.

Throughout the event I planted mostly flowers and vanilla. Hardly got the other spices. And the deviled eggs want two garlic! I really can't make the recipe much until the event ends. While it is disappointing that the recipe doesn't pay much, it can eventually use up the garlic I often trash when there are no flowers.

kooky panda
04-13-15, 10:36 AM
I have 3 more stinkies to go! Come on stinkies!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/c419cbb1-6dfe-4ab6-8a7c-7f4ed97825d2_zpshjnoiwsw.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/c419cbb1-6dfe-4ab6-8a7c-7f4ed97825d2_zpshjnoiwsw.jpg.html)

queentina3
04-13-15, 11:15 AM
I went into this event thinking there would be rare drops that could make this impossible to finish without using gems. And from people's posts that is happening in general. But I was able to collect exactly 10 of each egg. I completed the goal with 30 eggs. I used quick serves, but no gems. I have 10 plots so having enough flowers was never an issue.

Throughout the event I planted mostly flowers and vanilla. Hardly got the other spices. And the deviled eggs want two garlic! I really can't make the recipe much until the event ends. While it is disappointing that the recipe doesn't pay much, it can eventually use up the garlic I often trash when there are no flowers.

Awe, congrats on at least getting it!!! I've been using what little quick serves I get but it isn't helping. I hate having locked recipes but it looks like this one will stay that way for me. :(

luna2cute
04-13-15, 12:33 PM
I only have 3 garden plots due to being newer to the game so I've only been able to get 3 eggs so far. 2 days to go, it's not happening. :) I give up on this quest. Can't get enough flowers fast enough. Oh well. Congrats to those that get it!

KronicTor2ga
04-16-15, 06:13 AM
Yeah I didn't enjoy this goal at all....... Rushed and impossible unless real money is spent I presume.
I got 3 of one, 3 of another and 1 of another. I have to go to work and sleep at some point Storm............ :rolleyes: