PDA

View Full Version : My gold is gone

heebeejeebee
04-07-15, 06:39 PM
I have been saving my gold for a long time to purchase a Treasure Dragon, but today when I checked my game I only had 74 gold bars. I haven't bought anything with it and my food and coins are accurate. I put in a support ticket, tried closing and reopening the game a few times and just wondered if anyone could give advice on how to correct this. I had well over 1000 gold. I will be so disappointed if it just vanished!!!

cocauina
04-07-15, 07:30 PM
Maybe you both the food pack that costs 1000 gold, but if you are sure that you didn't bought anything, you need to wait a response to your suport ticket from TL, ask them to find where did you spent your gold, they can do that, whatever you bought, the game records everything.

heebeejeebee
04-07-15, 10:04 PM
I know I didn't buy food with it because I don't have anywhere close to that much food. Hope it's just a glitch and someone from support will correct it. Anyone know what the usual wait time is for a response?

cocauina
04-07-15, 10:48 PM
I normally wait less then a week, after the first response, the support response is much more quicker.
Good luck :)

kooky panda
04-08-15, 10:35 AM
I am sorry this happened! I can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your ticket.
They will be able to help in finding out what happened!