PDA

View Full Version : Chilldebeest tournament

Pages : 1 2 [3]

ninasidstorm8
04-11-15, 08:59 AM
I've been stuck on round 27 Pygmy Giraffe for the last 7 hours . Nothing seems working out with this animal especially that fire is no loner strong to dark and I don't have Treasure or Treent. Any other ideas than listed before ?

Against Dark/Earth you should use Gem/Nature, Dark/Nature, Water/Nature, Earth/Nature or Nature/Fire. Nature is strong to Earth. Pick your best animal that is one of these types. A Fire attack against a Dark/Earth animal will result in a Neutral attack since Fire is Strong against Dark but Weak against Earth. You must account for both elements of your opponent.

ninasidstorm8
04-11-15, 09:02 AM
Anyone know what the hatch/evolve times on childebeest? I have not found it easily in the preceding pages.....

17 hours

zenobia42
04-11-15, 09:13 AM
I finished the tournament! I was SO worried when that cthulhu took 14 tries to beat. But once I broke through their roadblock, it was smooth sailing. Best of luck to everyone slogging their way through. Are there any other animals I should compile a list of winners against like I did with Treent?

Bambamstad
04-11-15, 09:18 AM
I finished the tournament! I was SO worried when that cthulhu took 14 tries to beat. But once I broke through their roadblock, it was smooth sailing. Best of luck to everyone slogging their way through. Are there any other animals I should compile a list of winners against like I did with Treent?

I beat treent with my Blizard, water attack

And congrats on finishing the tournament.

MaribouMay
04-11-15, 09:25 AM
Anyone know what the hatch/evolve times on childebeest? I have not found it easily in the preceding pages.....

An outside source says 17 hours to incubate, 18 hrs to evolve.

ninasidstorm8
04-11-15, 09:26 AM

Congratulations on a strong finish.

LonePudding
04-11-15, 09:28 AM
Grats to Zenobia!! Good luck to anyone still going!

sweetdeda
04-11-15, 09:29 AM
Here's hoping Zenobia is right and 14 times is a charm when battling Sapphire Cthulhu, because next go around will be 14th attempt. :(

epinederose
04-11-15, 09:29 AM
As I have got no gem or cristal animals, i only play with maximum super rare animals.
If i can help the players, who like me, have not got the chance to battle with a cristal Unicorn or ruby, or golden retriever, here are my results :

1) skyger beaten by gold lion15/Fire
2) furet beaten by gold lion 15/fire
3) racmoon beaten by ancientsloth 15/nature
4) elefantom beaten by Magmanticore 15/fire
5) rockodile beaten by Thorilla 15/electric
6) volchameau beaten by glacial griffin 15/water
7) porkupine - first loss by magmanticore fire - beaten by Faisant 15/Fire CH
8) Reindeer beaten by Glacial Griffin 15 earth 1hit (CH)
9) Matripony 6 beaten by Faisant 15 nature 2 hits (1 critical)
10) Werewolf 7 loss Poodle 15/Nature - beaten by ancientsloth 15/nature 1hit
11) Solar simian beaten by Glacial Griffin 15/ 2xWater CH
12) Romanticore loss Harpy 13 did not work at all for me - beaten by ancien sloth 15 Earth 1x CH
13) Chimpala beaten by Ancient sloth 15 Earth
14) Blizard beaten by Poodle 15 Nature 1 critical hit
15) Onyx Ox 12 beaten by Magmacore15 FIRE 1CH
16) Retriver 10 5 losses by pooodle 15.. Cant get over him... Always my biggest pain, this dog.... wow 1 try ancient sloth EARTH 1CH
17) Gargolem 10 beaten by Poodle 15 Nature 3x
18) Mardi claw bear 12 beaten by Magmanticore 15 fire 3x
19) emeraudes 12 dragon beaten by zebra dark 1x
20) hareon 12 beaten by Ampereur 15 one try EARTH Critical
21) Lunargoat 12 beaten by Ampereur 15 EARTH 1 strong attack 1 neutral
22) Treasure Toucan14 makes me go crazy !! who can help? I tryed POODLE NATURE 3times now... thank you for your help... 5 tries with ancien sloth all losses..... finally took Present phaesent and 1 hit critical with nature attack.. no problem for this one, lol.....
23) steamtrunk 15 easily beaten by confetti yeti lvl 14 only 1 hit electric (critical hit)
24) scrarecrow 15 beaten by Pegasus Nature 2 critical
25) saphire chtulu 15 beaten by zebra 15 DARK 2x easyyyyy i just looooove this zebra !!!!!!
26) Treent - ok, 1st loss with hydroyack (lvl 12) water neutral - win with present faisant lvl 15 wow needed only 1 hit nature critical .. Love it
27) Pygmy Giraffe beaten by Magmacore 15 critical FIRE attack in 1 hit
28) Cristal Unicorn - big big pain !.... 2 losses with scarecrow which usually gets over cristal.... several losses, but finally won with Zapra 15 dark, and for a mysterious reason it did not save it, I had to do it again, and I thought I'd fight against Hypogriff, so I took Ampereur (ampheater ?) 15 with electrick 1 strike and Unicorn out.... two to go....
29) Hippogriff beaten by wonderful uggly Ancient Sloth 15 my best friend, with 1 simple EARTH critical attackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy one to goooooo

epinederose
04-11-15, 09:30 AM
Here's hoping Zenobia is right and 14 times is a charm when battling Sapphire Cthulhu, because next go around will be 14th attempt. :(

have you got ZAPRA ????? try DARK, it worked for me very easily...... good luck !!!

epinederose
04-11-15, 09:35 AM

congratulations ! haha hard time, this time !!!
thank you for our help, really !!!

YasminIssa
04-11-15, 09:41 AM
Against Dark/Earth you should use Gem/Nature, Dark/Nature, Water/Nature, Earth/Nature or Nature/Fire. Nature is strong to Earth. Pick your best animal that is one of these types. A Fire attack against a Dark/Earth animal will result in a Neutral attack since Fire is Strong against Dark but Weak against Earth. You must account for both elements of your opponent.

I was counting on Ancient sloth to beat the Girrafe but he lost 3 times so far. I also tried Poodle twice, Twilight Troll, Vinotaur, Treebra and other animals with nature elements. The Giraffe is still hanging in. I guess this is one of those times that i should be stuck on one round for a whole 24 hours to get past it.

Thanks anyway, I may have to stick with my Ancient sloth as he always proved to be a winner ;)

tuffyjkitten
04-11-15, 09:44 AM
Ok the Cthulhu is ridiculous!! I started battling that thing at 6:30 am on Friday and it's now 9:30 am on Saturday and I still have not beaten it! Seriously, that's 18 battles lost just on this one round :mad:

sweetdeda
04-11-15, 09:44 AM
have you got ZAPRA ????? try DARK, it worked for me very easily...... good luck !!!

I don't, been trying mainly with Mardi claw and Terrorier. With a few others thrown in there just in case I got lucky.

YasminIssa
04-11-15, 09:46 AM

Congratulation Zen.

I would say Pygmy Giraffe. It's ****ing me.

sweetdeda
04-11-15, 09:50 AM
Ok the Cthulhu is ridiculous!! I started battling that thing at 6:30 am on Friday and it's now 9:30 am on Saturday and I still have not beaten it! Seriously, that's 18 battles lost just on this one round :mad:

I so feel your pain! My record so far 24 wins -30 losses, 13 so far to Sapphire Cthulhu!

FigmentValley
04-11-15, 10:06 AM
17 hours

Thank you! :)

saucysammis
04-11-15, 10:09 AM
Congratulation Zen.

I would say Pygmy Giraffe. It's ****ing me.

Congratulations Zenobia. Pygmy Giraffe is turning the battle into a bore. I just nailed him on the last hit of a battle using the Golden Retriever 15. Good luck all.

tuffyjkitten
04-11-15, 10:26 AM
I so feel your pain! My record so far 24 wins -30 losses, 13 so far to Sapphire Cthulhu!

That's terrible, I'm so sorry! I didn't have too many losses before hitting the Cthulhu so I guess I shouldn't complain too much....but there's no reason to be stuck for so long on one round ever.

Hope you win soon!

YasminIssa
04-11-15, 10:42 AM
I just beat Pygmy Giraffe with lvl 10 Grassquatch, nature strong, earth critical. It took me almost 10 tries using different animals with nature attacks to eventually take him down with earth attack.

sweetdeda
04-11-15, 10:42 AM
That's terrible, I'm so sorry! I didn't have too many losses before hitting the Cthulhu so I guess I shouldn't complain too much....but there's no reason to be stuck for so long on one round ever.

Hope you win soon!
I hope you win the tournament too! Did you get past Sapphire Cthulhu?

Hawksmoor
04-11-15, 10:51 AM

Congrats zen, and to everyone else who finished. I managed to finish a couple of hours ago but this was not a fun tournament for me. I think this was the first time I registered significantly more losses than wins. I threw every element I had at the Treent, Xmas, dark, earth, lightning, treasure, valentine, water, living wood, shamrock,etc etc and all hits registered either neutral or weak. I got so fed up I used an ultimate attack just so I wouldn't have to see his stupid face blowing leaves all over me again.I'm just glad to be finished with it. This tournament felt like a chore rather than fun, which is really disappointing.

patriziaf
04-11-15, 11:19 AM
Treent beaten by Vinotaur (fire), 2 critical shots

tuffyjkitten
04-11-15, 11:44 AM
Not yet on the Cthulhu. Just lost for the 20th time. :(

zenobia42
04-11-15, 11:49 AM
Animals that have beaten the Pygmy Giraffe:
Grassquatch
Treasure Toucan worked for at least 4 people
Golden Retriever
Ancient Sloth worked for at least 2 people
Twilight Troll
Toy Poodle
Aurora Pegasus
Magmacore
Treent of Life
Emerald Dragon

sweethutch
04-11-15, 12:02 PM
Well it looks like Treent is going to be my "road block!" on my main account. So far I had only had 3 losses on any one specific round. Now I'm stuck on Treent...Mr. "Nothing-is-strong-against-me." Grrrrr!!! Up to 4 losses already. I really hope I find my "lucky" animal soon as I'm starting to get worried.
My second account is really going to be pushing it to finish and that's IF I don't hit a road block. On that account (my kids help me with this one), we are only on round 21.
This tournament is NOT FUN ANYMORE and this game is rapidly becoming completely un-fun too!!! Good luck to those still battling!

Doompicnic
04-11-15, 12:41 PM
I'm so happy I won this tournament. I lost the last one.

Good luck to those still trying :)

YasminIssa
04-11-15, 12:50 PM
Grassquatch
Golden Retriever
Twilight Troll
Toy Poodle
Aurora Pegasus
Magmacore
Treent of Life
Emerald Dragon

Thank you for always doing such a professional job.

sweetdeda
04-11-15, 12:59 PM
16 Losses!but I finally beat Sapphire Cthulhu! I really hope I don't run into any more road blocks like this one, my nerves can't take it!

sweethutch
04-11-15, 01:01 PM
Well it looks like Treent is going to be my "road block!" on my main account. So far I had only had 3 losses on any one specific round. Now I'm stuck on Treent...Mr. "Nothing-is-strong-against-me." Grrrrr!!! Up to 4 losses already. I really hope I find my "lucky" animal soon as I'm starting to get worried.
My second account is really going to be pushing it to finish and that's IF I don't hit a road block. On that account (my kids help me with this one), we are only on round 21.
This tournament is NOT FUN ANYMORE and this game is rapidly becoming completely un-fun too!!! Good luck to those still battling!

Nevermind! I just took down Treent with my Emerald Dragon, first hit critical!!!!!!!!!!

readysetgo888
04-11-15, 01:08 PM
Round 1 - 1 try
Round 2 - 1 try
Round 3 - 1 try
Round 4 - 1 try
Round 5 - 2 tries
Round 6 - 2 tries
Round 7 - 2 tries
Round 8 - 1 try
Round 9 - 2 tries
Round 10 - 1 try
Round 11 - 1 try
Round 12 - 1 try
Round 13 - 1 try
Round 14 - 2 tries
Round 15 - 4 tries
Round 16 - 1 try
Round 17 - 2 tries
Round 18 - 3 tries
Round 19 - 5 tries
Round 20 - 10 tries
Round 21 - 3 tries
Round 22 - 3 tries
Round 23 - 4 tries
Round 24 - 2 tries (6:30pm)

Record 24-32.

MaribouMay
04-11-15, 01:08 PM
Grassquatch
Golden Retriever
Twilight Troll
Toy Poodle
Aurora Pegasus
Magmacore
Treent of Life
Emerald Dragon

I used Money Badger, worked in 2 tries.

tuffyjkitten
04-11-15, 01:47 PM
16 Losses!but I finally beat Sapphire Cthulhu! I really hope I don't run into any more road blocks like this one, my nerves can't take it!

Yay, congrats!! I hope things go better from here out.

I just lost to that &@{<%*%^ thing for the 22nd time. I thought I was in such good shape for starting with round 24 on Friday....yeah....

readysetgo888
04-11-15, 02:39 PM

I just lost to that &@{<%*%^ thing for the 22nd time. I thought I was in such good shape for starting with round 24 on Friday....yeah....

Omg that is so horrifying I can't even comprehend. It makes my 14 try rounds of the past seem like a breeze.... Have you tried the uninstall/reinstall trick? Sometimes it can get you unstuck.

Best of luck, I really hope you still win the tournament!

sweetdeda
04-11-15, 02:54 PM

Tuffyjkitten, I'm cheering for you! I hope you get by evil Cthulhu real soon! And of course make it through the rest of the tournament very easily.

And like readysetgo said if you haven't tried the reinstall trick you might want to, although it didn't help for me. I did it after about my eighth loss.

tuffyjkitten
04-11-15, 02:55 PM
Omg that is so horrifying I can't even comprehend. It makes my 14 try rounds of the past seem like a breeze.... Have you tried the uninstall/reinstall trick? Sometimes it can get you unstuck.

Best of luck, I really hope you still win the tournament!

I tried it yesterday, will try again now. Just lost again. I will be really upset if I don't finish since I have not lost a tournament yet. Have had to ultimate a few last rounds, but never got stuck like this. Feels like I'm in a Dragon Story tourney!

cocauina
04-11-15, 03:54 PM
I have finished the tournament and I'm very surprised. I used for every round the first element that zenobia has in her table, except on, round 25 used Dark attack, round 26 used Nature attack, round 29 used Earth attack and on round 30 I used a Christmas attack.

From round 1 to 8, I was able to win the rounds on my 1st or 2nd try, most of them I only got one critical hit on the 2 or 3 attack, not bad.

And then the tournament just decides to surprise me a LOT..

Since round 9 was that Matripony b*tch.. I thought I would be stuck for almost a day, when on my first battle against it I get a critical hit on my first attack with a Nature attack like zenobia recommended because of good feedback using a nature attack, I used my Pandaffodil at level 14. Yes, I was surprised and then the fun starts. From round 10 to round 24 I won the battles on my first try fighting against the opponent and my first attack was every single time a Critical Hit. Yap, my tournament was weird when I was having only critical hit's but really fun because I didn't need to do more than 1 battle. From round 25 to 30, I needed to do almost 3 to 4 battles so I could win.

Good luck for the rest and hope you have lucky rounds just like me!

tuffyjkitten
04-11-15, 04:00 PM
OMG I BEAT THE CTHULHU!!!

I tried the uninstall/reinstall right before battling and the Zapra final got a critical on the second hit. My only worry is that my graphics are messed up, can see habitats but not animals, etc....if this resets on me I will have to **** someone.

sweetdeda
04-11-15, 04:04 PM

I tried the uninstall/reinstall right before battling and the Zapra final got a critical on the second hit. My only worry is that my graphics are messed up, can see habitats but not animals, etc....if this resets on me I will have to **** someone.

Happy Dance for you! Your animals will pop back, just takes a minute or so after you reinstall. Good luck on the last rounds!

LonePudding
04-11-15, 04:51 PM

Lol congratulations!!! Loads of people swear by the reinstall trick, but when I'm in a rut, I always seem to forget to try it! It's great that it worked! Don't worry your animals will be back soon! But just in case, I'll stay well away from you...

tuffyjkitten
04-11-15, 05:00 PM
Lol congratulations!!! Loads of people swear by the reinstall trick, but when I'm in a rut, I always seem to forget to try it! It's great that it worked! Don't worry your animals will be back soon! But just in case, I'll stay well away from you...

Thanks. It's safe, they're all back. :) I beat the Treent on the first try with the Sloth as per the recommendations I read here. So thanks to everyone for that! Hopefully the 20+ losses to that Cthulhu are the last ones I have to see in this tourney.

Listal
04-11-15, 05:12 PM
I need help beating the hipagryph! I using level 15 skyger, 12 ancient sloth with rock earth attack, no luck

also what worked on beating the chillderbeast, so i have an idea of what to try

MaribouMay
04-11-15, 05:49 PM
I need help beating the hipagryph! I using level 15 skyger, 12 ancient sloth with rock earth attack, no luck

also what worked on beating the chillderbeast, so i have an idea of what to try

I used Thorilla level 13 to beat Hippogryph, I think it took 2 tries using a mixture of earth and electric hits.

For the Childebeest I used Money Badger, worked first try.

Marmalademuffin
04-11-15, 05:54 PM
I just won treent with level 12 mistletoe sloth, nature, nature, fire.

Listal
04-11-15, 06:02 PM
I used Thorilla level 13 to beat Hippogryph, I think it took 2 tries using a mixture of earth and electric hits.

For the Childebeest I used Money Badger, worked first try.

What level is your money badger?

sweetypies97
04-11-15, 06:11 PM
My son used his toy poodle on the Pygmy giraffe, he had a critical hit on his first try. I'm up to it next, crossing my fingers that I'll be successful.

We both used fire against the treent. He used reindeer, I used gold lion. It took both of us only one try.

I'm feeling a lot better about finding this tournament hard since I'm. it alone - in fact a lot of players have it harder than me!

Jennerwein1
04-11-15, 06:24 PM
Poodle beat Treent. Finally!

catsneezes
04-11-15, 06:31 PM
Second toruney cleared! My results are page 2, post 17. Mostly relied on my ancient sloth. 19 or so losses overall

onlymine02
04-11-15, 06:46 PM
Ampeater

onlymine02
04-11-15, 06:47 PM
I went back up through the thread using search on the word Treent and put together this list of the animals that people reported beating the Treent (round 26) with. If I missed any, or anyone got past it without noting their fighter selection *but you remember what it was lol), please post!

These have gotten lucky critical hits / wins vs. Treent of Life (round 26):
ancient sloth worked for at least 2 people
emerald dragon
sea horse
lucky rabbit
reindeer
steamtrunk
present pheasant

Note that I say lucky critical hits because TL changed the rules in the middle of the game, suddenly making their Treent weak to nothing. They removed our ability to win, or at least increase our chances of winning. through strategy. They are slowly removing ALL strategy from the game. Next step it becomes just a slot machine. Pay it gems, tap the lever, see what the RNG pops out.

Ampeater

onlymine02
04-11-15, 06:49 PM
What is the reinstall trick? I've never heard of it. Thank you.

tuffyjkitten
04-11-15, 07:01 PM
What is the reinstall trick? I've never heard of it. Thank you.

You delete the game off your device and then reinstall it. The game progress is saved on the server, so you don't lose anything. Didnt work for me yesterday, but then my animals didn't disappear either. Maybe it was because I deleted right after I lost but didn't reinstall until right before the next battle. Dunno why it worked but it did!

zenobia42
04-11-15, 07:13 PM
Updated again - thanks to those who posted!

These have gotten lucky* critical hits / wins vs. Treent of Life (round 26):
ancient sloth worked for at least 6 people, including me
emerald dragon
toy poodle x2
sea horse x2
ampeater x2
lucky rabbit
reindeer
steamtrunk
present pheasant
hydro yak
frostfang

*I say lucky because there are no longer ANY strong elements vs Treent. At least vs. the arena's Treent. Ours is probably weak to a few things. :rolleyes:

momofgiants
04-11-15, 07:45 PM
I thought that if Treent was not weak against anything why not try the other animal that was not weak. Used Matripony and got a crit on my first hit...go figure...lol

0tyPrincess
04-11-15, 07:46 PM
Second day stuck on unicorn. Did a reinstall beat it first try.

sweetdeda
04-11-15, 08:08 PM
Eight losses to Unicorn so far.... Bringing my totals to 27 wins - 41 losses! and I still have two more rounds after I get through this one. Does someone hold the record for most losses in one tournament? Because I think I'm headed toward that achievement.

MaribouMay
04-11-15, 08:20 PM
What level is your money badger?

Money Badger level 15

sweetypies97
04-11-15, 08:23 PM
Updated again - thanks to those who posted!

These have gotten lucky* critical hits / wins vs. Treent of Life (round 26):
ancient sloth worked for at least 6 people, including me
emerald dragon
toy poodle x2
sea horse x2
ampeater x2
lucky rabbit
reindeer
steamtrunk
present pheasant
hydro yak
frostfang

*I say lucky because there are no longer ANY strong elements vs Treent. At least vs. the arena's Treent. Ours is probably weak to a few things. :rolleyes:

I had a strong then critical hit with gold lion (fire).

sweetypies97
04-11-15, 08:23 PM
Is there a list for the Chilldebeast like the one for the Treent?

rjazz
04-11-15, 08:32 PM
You delete the game off your device and then reinstall it. The game progress is saved on the server, so you don't lose anything. Didnt work for me yesterday, but then my animals didn't disappear either. Maybe it was because I deleted right after I lost but didn't reinstall until right before the next battle. Dunno why it worked but it did!
Just make sure you have a storm id log in & password before you delete though!

epinederose
04-11-15, 09:46 PM
As I have got no gem or cristal animals, i only play with maximum super rare animals.
If i can help the players, who like me, have not got the chance to battle with a cristal Unicorn or ruby, or golden retriever, here are my results :

1) skyger beaten by gold lion15/Fire
2) furet beaten by gold lion 15/fire
3) racmoon beaten by ancientsloth 15/nature
4) elefantom beaten by Magmanticore 15/fire
5) rockodile beaten by Thorilla 15/electric
6) volchameau beaten by glacial griffin 15/water
7) porkupine - first loss by magmanticore fire - beaten by Faisant 15/Fire CH
8) Reindeer beaten by Glacial Griffin 15 earth 1hit (CH)
9) Matripony 6 beaten by Faisant 15 nature 2 hits (1 critical)
10) Werewolf 7 loss Poodle 15/Nature - beaten by ancientsloth 15/nature 1hit
11) Solar simian beaten by Glacial Griffin 15/ 2xWater CH
12) Romanticore loss Harpy 13 did not work at all for me - beaten by ancien sloth 15 Earth 1x CH
13) Chimpala beaten by Ancient sloth 15 Earth
14) Blizard beaten by Poodle 15 Nature 1 critical hit
15) Onyx Ox 12 beaten by Magmacore15 FIRE 1CH
16) Retriver 10 5 losses by pooodle 15.. Cant get over him... Always my biggest pain, this dog.... wow 1 try ancient sloth EARTH 1CH
17) Gargolem 10 beaten by Poodle 15 Nature 3x
18) Mardi claw bear 12 beaten by Magmanticore 15 fire 3x
19) emeraudes 12 dragon beaten by zebra dark 1x
20) hareon 12 beaten by Ampereur 15 one try EARTH Critical
21) Lunargoat 12 beaten by Ampereur 15 EARTH 1 strong attack 1 neutral
22) Treasure Toucan14 makes me go crazy !! who can help? I tryed POODLE NATURE 3times now... thank you for your help... 5 tries with ancien sloth all losses..... finally took Present phaesent and 1 hit critical with nature attack.. no problem for this one, lol.....
23) steamtrunk 15 easily beaten by confetti yeti lvl 14 only 1 hit electric (critical hit)
24) scrarecrow 15 beaten by Pegasus Nature 2 critical
25) saphire chtulu 15 beaten by zapra 15 DARK 2x easyyyyy i just looooove this zebra !!!!!!
26) Treent - ok, 1st loss with hydroyack (lvl 12) water neutral - win with present faisant lvl 15 wow needed only 1 hit nature critical .. Love it
27) Pygmy Giraffe beaten by Magmacore 15 critical FIRE attack in 1 hit
28) Cristal Unicorn - big big pain !.... 2 losses with scarecrow which usually gets over cristal.... several losses, but finally won with Zapra 15 dark, and for a mysterious reason it did not save it, I had to do it again, and I thought I'd fight against Hypogriff, so I took Ampereur (ampheater ?) 15 with electrick 1 strike and Unicorn out.... two to go....
29) Hippogriff beaten by wonderful uggly Ancient Sloth 15 my best friend, with 1 simple EARTH critical attackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy one to goooooo
30) Chilldebeest finally beaten this morning at 6, by Ampheater 15 2x ELECTRIC (1 critical ht)

glad to be done, and I hope everyone wins this tournament. Good luck to you

This is just great that so many people helped with their experience.....
See you on the next tournament...

sweetypies97
04-12-15, 03:09 AM
My 14 year old has finished - here are his results. 30 wins, 30 losses.

Nightmare, fire (15).
Crystal unicorn (15). Lost.
Crystal unicorn (15).
Ancient sloth, nature (15). Lost.
Toy poodle, nature (15).
Reindeer, fire (15).
Toy poodle, nature (15).
Crystal unicorn (15).
Crystal unicorn (15).
Glacial Griffin, earth (15).
Confetti yeti, electric (10). Lost.
Toy poodle, nature and Christmas (15). Lost (both types of attack were neutral).
Lightning leopard (15). Critical, neutral, neutral.
Toy poodle, nature (15). Lost.
Crystal unicorn (15).
Crystal unicorn (15).
Glacial griffin, water (15). Lost.
Crystal unicorn (15).
Crystal unicorn (15).
Crystal unicorn (15).
Steam trunk, water (13). Lost.
Crystal unicorn (15). He chose it by accident, got two weak hits then a critical.
Toy poodle, nature (15).
Pandaffodil (15). Lost.
Owl bear, nature (13).
Reindeer, fire (15). Lost.
Nightmare, fire (15). Lost.
Ancient sloth, earth (15).
Crystal unicorn (15).
Love dove, earth (10).
Glacial griffin, earth (15).
Toy poodle, nature (15).
Love dove, earth (10). Lost.
Lightning leopard (15). Lost.
Matripony (10).
He forgot to write it down but he defeated it first try.
Nightmare, dark (15).
Reindeer, fire (15).
Toy poodle, nature (15).
Nightmare, dark (15). Lost.
Reindeer, Christmas (15). Lost.
Nightmare, dark (15). Lost.
Nightmare, dark (15).
Poodle, nature (15). Lost.
Toy poodle, Christmas (15). Lost.
Matripony (12). Lost.
Smitten kitten, valentine (11). Lost.
Toy poodle, Christmas (15).

YasminIssa
04-12-15, 04:12 AM
To whom is still stuck to Unicorn. I got him down with my hero the mighty Nightmare, of course Dark attack ;)

chippychan
04-12-15, 04:53 AM
I finished last night on my second account so both of my accounts have completed this tournament. :)
The final results for both accounts are:

Account #1:
1. Skyger = WIN: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*
2. Fairy Ferret = (LOSS: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*)
... Fairy Ferret = WIN: Magmacore, lvl.12 *fire*
3. Racmoon = WIN: Pyro Pony, lvl.15 *fire*
4. Elephantom = WIN: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*
5. Rocodile = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*
6. Volcamel = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*
7. Porkupine = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth* )
... Porkupine = WIN: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*
8. Reindeer = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*)
... Reindeer = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*
9. Matripony = WIN: Thorilla, lvl.12 *electric*
10. Werewolf = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*
11. Solar Simian = (LOSS: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*)
... Solar Simian = (LOSS: Fairy Ferret, lvl.15 *fire* )
... Solar Simian = WIN: Harpy, lvl.10 *shamrock*
12. Romanticore = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*
13. Chimpala = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*
14. Blizard = (LOSS: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*)
... Blizard = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*
15. Onyx Ox = (LOSS: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*)
... Onyx Ox = WIN: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*
16. Golden Retriever = (LOSE: Harpy, lvl.10 *shamrock*)
... Golden Retriever = WIN: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*
17. Gargolem = (LOSS: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*)
... Gargolem = WIN: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*
18. Mardi Claw = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*
19. Emerald Dragon = (LOSE: Harpy, lvl.10 *shamrock*)
... Emerald Dragon = (LOSE: Terrorier, lvl.10 *dark*)
... Emerald Dragon = (LOSE: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth* & *nature*)
... Emerald Dragon = WIN: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*
20. Hareon = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*)
... Hareon = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*
21. Lunar Goat = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*)
... Lunar Goat = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*
22. Treasure Toucan = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*
23. Steamtrunk = (LOSS: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*)
... Steamtrunk = (LOSS: Thorilla, lvl.12 *electric*)
... Steamtrunk = (LOSS: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*)
... Steamtrunk = WIN: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*
24. Scarecrow = WIN: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*
25. Sapphire Cthulhu = WIN: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*
26. Treent = (LOSS: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*)
... Treent = WIN: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*
27. Pygmy Giraffe = WIN: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*
28. Crystal Unicorn = (LOSS: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*)
... Crystal Unicorn = (LOSS: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*)
... Crystal Unicorn = (LOSS: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*)
...Crystal Unicorn = WIN: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*
29. Hippogryph = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*
30. Chilldebeest = (LOSS: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*)
... Chilldebeest = (LOSS: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*)
... Chilldebeest = WIN: Treasure Toucan, lvl.15 *treasure*
DONE! :)

Grand Total = 30 Wins / 25 Loses

Account #2:
1. Skyger = (LOSS: 1 x Solar Simian, lvl.15 *fire*)
... Skyger = WIN: Solar Simian, lvl.15 *fire*
2. Fairy Ferret = WIN: Solar Simian, lvl.15 *fire*
3. Racmoon = (LOSS: 1 x Solar Simian, lvl.15 *fire*)
... Racmoon = WIN: Solar Simian, lvl.15 *fire*
4. Elephantom = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*)
... Elephantom = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*
5. Rockodile = WIN: Zapra, lvl.12 *electric*
6. Volcamol = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*)
... Volcamol = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*
7. Porkupine = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*
8. Reindeer = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*)
... Reindeer = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*
9. Matripony = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*)
... Matripony = WIN: Leopardchaun, lvl.10 *shamrock*
10. Werewolf = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*
11. Solar Simian = WIN: Leopardchaun, lvl.10 *shamrock*
12. Romanticore = WIN: Leopardchaun, lvl.10 *shamrock*
13. Chimpala = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*)
... Chimpala = (LOSS: Leopardchaun, lvl.10 *shamrock*)
... Chimpala = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*)
... Chimpala = (LOSS: Leopardchaun, lvl.10 *shamrock*)
... Chimpala = WIN: Matripony, lvl.12 *valentine*)
14. Blizard = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*)
... Blizard = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*
15. Onyx Ox = (LOSE: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*)
... Onyx Ox = (LOSE: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*)
... Onyx Ox = (LOSE: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*)
... Onyx Ox = WIN: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*
16. Golden Retriever = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*)
... Golden Retriever = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*)
... Golden Retriever = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*
17. Gargolem = WIN: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*
18. Mardi Claw = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*
19. Emerald Dragon = (LOSS: Leopardchaun, lvl.10 *shamrock*)
... Emerald Dragon = WIN: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*
20. Hareon = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*
21. Lunar Goat = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*
22. Treasure Toucan = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*)
... Treasure Toucan = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*)
... Treasure Toucan = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*)
...Treasure Toucan = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*
23. Steamtrunk = WIN: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*
24. Scarecrow = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*)
... Scarecrow = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*
25. Sapphire Cthulhu = (LOSE: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*)
... Sapphire Cthulhu = (LOSS: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*)
... Sapphire Cthulhu = (LOSS: Leopardchaun, lvl.10 *shamrock*)
... Sapphire Cthulhu = (LOSS: Zapra, lvl.11 *electric/dark*)
... Sapphire Cthulhu = WIN: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure* (FINALLY!)
26. Treent = (LOSS: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*)
... Treent = WIN: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*
27. Pygmy Giraffe = (LOSS: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*)
... Pygmy Giraffe = (LOSS: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *nature*)
... Pygmy Giraffe = WIN: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*
28. Crystal Unicorn = (LOSS: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*)
... Crystal Unicorn = (LOSS: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*)
... Crystal Unicorn = (LOSS: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*)
... Crystal Unicorn = WIN: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*
29. Hippogryph = WIN: Ancient Sloth, lvl.15 *earth*
30. Chilldebeest = (LOSS: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*)
... Chilldebeest = (LOSS: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*)
... Chilldebeest = (LOSS: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*)
... Chilldebeest = WIN: Money Badger, lvl.12 *treasure*
DONE! :)

Grand Total = 30 Wins / 46 Loses

Best of luck to everyone still slogging through this one! :) :) :)

YasminIssa
04-12-15, 05:48 AM
YES!!
Just won the tournament :) Chilldebeest was knocked out with Ampeater, Electric attack critical.
I had to spend 2 gems to speed up the last round in order to get chilldebeest in the nest before time finishes so I can get the 5 gems reward of hatching him :)
Anyway, best of luck to all who still trying to win the tournament.

kinetikos
04-12-15, 07:16 AM
YES!!
Just won the tournament :) Chilldebeest was knocked out with Ampeater, Electric attack critical.
I had to spend 2 gems to speed up the last round in order to get chilldebeest in the nest before time finishes so I can get the 5 gems reward of hatching him :)
Anyway, best of luck to all who still trying to win the tournament.

What is the hatch time?

YasminIssa
04-12-15, 07:30 AM
What is the hatch time?

17 hrs.

LonePudding
04-12-15, 08:11 AM
Well done chippy & Yasmin!! You made it through the storm, now there's a rainbow :)

ahomeforme
04-12-15, 08:28 AM
1 Skyger < Pyropony 14
2 Fairy Ferret < Frostfang 14
3 Racmoon < Troll 14
4 Elephantom < Sloth 14
5 Rockodile < Poodle 14
6 Vocamel < Iciclaw 14
7 Porkupine < Vinotaur 14
8 Reindeer < Iciclaw 14
9 Matripony < Harpy 9
10 Werewolf < Vinotaur 14
11 Solar Simian < Iciclaw 14
12 Romanticore < Iciclaw 14
13 Chimpala < Iciclaw 14
14 Blizard < Iciclaw 14
15 Onyx Ox < Iciclaw 14
16 Retriever < Sloth 14
17 Gargolem < Retriever 11
18 Mardi Claw < Rock Rhino 14
19 Emerald Dragon < Skyger 14 (took me one whole day of battling)
20 Hareon < Sloth 14
21 Lunar Goat < Sloth 14
22 Treasure Toucan < Poodle 14
23 Steamtrunk < Shock Fox 12
24 Scarecrow 15 < Toucan 11
25 Sapphire Cthulhu < Rumblebee 9
26 Treent < Sloth 14
27 Pgymy Giraffe < Toucan 11
28 Crystal Unicorn < Troll 11 (one try only, woohoooo, dark attack, critical-strong)

readysetgo888
04-12-15, 08:38 AM
Round 1 - 1 try
Round 2 - 1 try
Round 3 - 1 try
Round 4 - 1 try
Round 5 - 2 tries
Round 6 - 2 tries
Round 7 - 2 tries
Round 8 - 1 try
Round 9 - 2 tries
Round 10 - 1 try
Round 11 - 1 try
Round 12 - 1 try
Round 13 - 1 try
Round 14 - 2 tries
Round 15 - 4 tries
Round 16 - 1 try
Round 17 - 2 tries
Round 18 - 3 tries
Round 19 - 5 tries
Round 20 - 10 tries
Round 21 - 3 tries
Round 22 - 3 tries
Round 23 - 4 tries
Round 24 - 2 tries (6:30pm)
Round 25 - 3 tries
Round 26 - 2 tries
Round 27 - 1 try
Round 28 - 2 losses (11am)

Record 27-35 before round 28.

readysetgo888
04-12-15, 08:44 AM
Round 1 - 1 try
Round 2 - 1 try
Round 3 - 1 try
Round 4 - 1 try
Round 5 - 2 tries
Round 6 - 2 tries
Round 7 - 2 tries
Round 8 - 1 try
Round 9 - 2 tries
Round 10 - 1 try
Round 11 - 1 try
Round 12 - 1 try
Round 13 - 1 try
Round 14 - 2 tries
Round 15 - 4 tries
Round 16 - 1 try
Round 17 - 2 tries
Round 18 - 3 tries
Round 19 - 5 tries
Round 20 - 10 tries
Round 21 - 3 tries
Round 22 - 3 tries
Round 23 - 4 tries
Round 24 - 2 tries
Round 25 - 3 tries
Round 26 - 2 tries
Round 27 - 1 try
Round 28 - 3 tries
Round 29 - 4 losses (4:55pm)

Record 27-35 before round 28.

I'm absolutely shocked to have beat the Cthulhu, Treent, and Pygmy Giraffe so quickly - 3 losses total for all three rounds. I truly believe the tournament is fixed. You're going to have a certain number of losses, and it doesn't matter where those losses come. The game deliberately sticks you on certain rounds randomly. That's the way it always seems to me. For some reason, in this tournament, I had more losses early and got stuck on round 20, completely randomly as that opponent was definitely not as difficult as some of the others. It always seems to be completely random which round(s) everyone gets stuck on. Doesn't have anything to do with fighter selection.

I'm at 2 losses to the Unicorn now. Hopefully I'm correct that the game will choose to give me my usual 30-40ish w/l record, and I don't wind up getting stuck here and being unable to finish the tournament.

ETA: Wow, 3 tries to beat Unicorn. I'm having an easier time in the later rounds due to having more losses in the earlier rounds... no doubt about it.

sweetdeda
04-12-15, 08:45 AM
I won the tournament! Results on page 4 post 36. Overall 29 wins - 45 losses - 1 ultimate (against unicorn), although sapphire Cthulhu was my worse round. Good Luck to all still battling!. I hope everyone makes it through.

epinederose
04-12-15, 09:04 AM
Eight losses to Unicorn so far.... Bringing my totals to 27 wins - 41 losses! and I still have two more rounds after I get through this one. Does someone hold the record for most losses in one tournament? Because I think I'm headed toward that achievement.

lol, I like your humour, Sweetdeda, and congratulations on our win !!
hard time, but now it is behind you..........

YasminIssa
04-12-15, 09:16 AM
Well done chippy & Yasmin!! You made it through the storm, now there's a rainbow :)

Thanks Lone.

tuffyjkitten
04-12-15, 11:38 AM
Done! Only stumbling block after Cthulhu was Unicorn and that was 4 tries. Got Chilldebeast on the first hit with Zapra.

Good luck to those still battling and congrats to all who finished.

idrispad
04-12-15, 01:02 PM
I've been stuck on the unicorn all day. Pointless :(

saucysammis
04-12-15, 01:36 PM
I've been stuck on the unicorn all day. Pointless :(

Unicorn losses for more than 24 hrs
Not only have I wasted time on this tournament I have wasted time writing a long negative rant that I then cancelled.

sweetdeda
04-12-15, 01:42 PM
lol, I like your humour, Sweetdeda, and congratulations on our win !!
hard time, but now it is behind you..........

Thanks epinederose!
Glad you made it through Tuffyjkitten.

For all those still battling unicorn, I hope you make it past real soon. I looked back at the last battle that had unicorn in it and I used an ultimate hit that battle too.

sweetypies97
04-12-15, 02:18 PM
Done! Phew. 35 losses.

My results:

Gold lion, fire (level 15). Lost.
Reindeer, fire (15).
Crystal unicorn (15).
Ancient sloth, nature (15).
Terrorier, fire (15).
Toy poodle, nature (15).
Crystal unicorn (15).

WAIT! what? It wants me to do level 6 again even though I won it.
Crystal unicorn (15).
Crystal unicorn (15).
Ancient sloth, nature (15). Critical, neutral.
Crystal unicorn (15).
crystal unicorn (15).
Crystal unicorn (15).
Crystal unicorn (15).
Crystal unicorn (15).
Glacial griffin, earth (15). Lost.
Steam trunk, water (13).

AGAIN it has rolled back. And I took photos this time. NOT impressed, TL.
SECOND time having to do level 15:
Steam trunk, water (13). Lost.
Steam trunk, fire (13).
Emerald dragon, nature (11).
Treent (12).
Treent (12). Lost.
Terrorier, fire (15).
Crystal unicorn (15).
Glacial griffin, earth (15). Lost.
Love dove, earth (10).
Toy poodle, nature (15).
Thunder mammoth, earth (12).
Treent (12). Lost.
Emerald dragon, nature (11). Lost.
Toy poodle, nature (15). FINALLY!!
Terrorier, dark (15). Lost.
Terrorier, dark (15). Lost.
Treent (15). Lost.
Gold lion, electric (15).
Gold lion, fire (15).
Treent (12). Lost.
Ancient sloth, nature (15).
Treent (15). Lost.
Emerald dragon, gem (10). Lost.
Terrorier, dark (15).
Gold lion, electric (15). Lost.
Toy poodle, Christmas (15).

sweethutch
04-12-15, 02:34 PM
I AM DONE!!!! I finished the tournament on my main account and am on round 28 with my second account. Here's my results so far. Good luck to everyone still battling!

Edit: both accounts are now done! This is the first tournament I finished on time without using any ultimate attacks! I'm shocked I was able to do it on both accounts! Yay!

My results for both accounts:
Account 1:
Rnd 1 Skyger beat with pyropony lvl 15
Rnd 2 Ferret beat with unicorn lvl 15
Rnd 3 raccoon beat with golden retriever lvl 15
Rnd 4 Elphantom beat with Magmacore (fire) lvl 15 first hit crit
Rnd 5 Rockodile beat with Emerald Dragon lvl 12 2 crit hits
Rnd 6 volcamel beat with cold turkey lvl 15
Rnd 7 porkupine beat with Ruby lvl 14
Rnd 8 Reindeer lost with Ampeater lvl 15, beat with Cold Turkey (E) lvl 15
Rnd 9 Matripony beat with Ancient Sloth Nature attack, 1st hit Critical!!! Yay!
Rnd 10 Werewolf lost with Emerald Dragon lvl 12, beat with Unicorn lvl 15
Rnd 11 Solar Simian lost with Ruby lvl 14, lost with unicorn lvl 15, beat with unicorn!
Rnd 12 Romanticore beat with cold turkey lvl 15
Rnd 13 Chimpala lost with cold turkey lvl 15, beat with cold turkey (E) 1st hit critical
Rnd 14 Blizard beat with Emerald Dragon lvl 13
Rnd 15 Onyx Ox beat with Magmacore lvl 15
Rnd 16 gold retriever lost with toy poodle lvl 15, beat with Santa Claws lvl 15
Rnd 17 Gargolem beat with golden retriever lvl 15
Rnd 18 MardiClaw beat with Golden Retriever lvl 15
Rnd 19 Emerald Dragon beat with Ruby lvl 14
Rnd 20 Hareon beat with cold turkey (E) lvl 15
Rnd 21 Lunar Goat beat with cold turkey (E) lvl 15
Rnd 22 Treasure Toucan lost with poodle lvl 15, beat with Santa Claws (Xmas) lvl 15
Rnd 23 Steamtrunk beat with Ampeater lvl 15
Rnd 24 Scarecrow lost with Emerald Dragon, beat with Retriever lvl 15
Rnd 25 Cthulhu beat with golden retriever lvl 15
Rnd 26 Treent lost with golden retriever lvl 15, lost with Leopardchaun lvl 12, lost with ancient sloth lvl 15, lost with Steamtrunk lvl 15, beat with Emerald Dragon lvl 14 Crit hit on first hit!
Rnd 27 Pygmy Giraffe beat with golden retriever lvl 15
Rnd 28 Crystal unicorn beat with Golden Retriever lvl 15
Rnd 29 Hippogryph lost with Ampeater lvl 15 (6 tries so far), lost with toy poodle lvl 15, beat with Ancient Sloth (E)!
Rnd 30 Childebeast beat with Golden Retriever lvl 15 first try! DONE!!!!

Account 2:
Rnd 1 Skyger beat with Pyropony lvl 15
Rnd 2 ferret lost with unicorn lvl 12
Rnd 2 ferret lost with Vinotaur (fire) lvl 15
Rnd 2 ferret beat with unicorn lvl 12
Rnd 3 Racmoon beat with Treent lvl 11
Rnd 4 Elphantom lost with Magmacore lvl 12
Rnd 4 Elphantom beat with Treent lvl 12
Rnd 5 Rockodile beat with Ancient Sloth lvl 14
Rnd 6 Volcamel beat with cold turkey lvl 13
Rnd 7 Porkupine beat with unicorn lvl 12
Rnd 8 Reindeer lost with Magmacore lvl 12 (E), lost with Cold turkey lvl 13(2 losses so far), beat it 3rd try with Cold turkey.
Rnd 9 Matripony lost with Ancient Sloth (N) lvl 14
Rnd 10 Werewolf beat with unicorn lvl 12
Rnd 11 Slolar Simien beat with unicorn lvl 12
Rnd 12 Romanticore lost with cold turkey lvl 13, beat with cold turkey 2nd try
Rnd 13 Chimpala beat with Cold Turkey lvl 13
Rnd 14 Blizard lost with unicorn lvl 12, beat with Ancient Sloth (N) lvl 14
Rnd 15 Onyx Ox beat with cold turkey lvl 13
Rnd 16 Golden Retriever lost with SantaClaws lvl 13, 2 tries so far, beat with Santa (FIRE) critical hit! Lol!
Rnd 17 Gargolem beat with Treent lvl 12
Rnd 18 MardiClaw lost with Treent lvl 12
Rnd 19 Emerald Dragon lost with Ember Bear lvl 13, beat with Treent lvl 12
Rnd 20 Hareon beat with cold turkey (E) lvl 13
Rnd 21 Lunar Goat beat with Magmacore lvl 12
Rnd 22 Toucan beat with Ancient Sloth (N) lvl 14 1st try crit hit!
Rnd 23 Steamtrunk beat with Ampeater lvl 12 1st hit critical!
Rnd 24 Scarecrow beat with Treent lvl 12
Rnd 25 Cthulhu lost with Elphantom lvl 11, lost with Rumblebee lvl 11, lost with Rumblebee lvl 12, lost with Matripony lvl 11, beat with Rumblebee lvl 12!
Rnd 26 Treent beat with Ancient Sloth (E), first try!!
Rnd 27 Pygmy Giraffe beat with Treent lvl 12
Rnd 28 Crystal Unicorn lost with Treent lvl 12 (3 tries so far), beat with Rumblebee (D) lvl 12!
Rnd 29 Hippogryph beat with ancient Sloth, Earth critical hit!
Rnd 30 Chilldebeast beat with Santa Claws lvl 13 first try, 1st hit critical! Yay!!!

readysetgo888
04-12-15, 03:07 PM
At 5 losses in round 29. Grrr. Hopefully I finish before bedtime. I probably have 6 battles left.

Congrats to those that have won!

biologybrain
04-12-15, 03:57 PM
I can't believe it! I finally won a tournament! I haven't won a tournament for I don't know how long... I think I lost about 50 gems this tournament speeding rounds (because I was afraid I'd get stuck and run out of time and on that Ultimate). I'm so excited! I'm going to feed this baby to Epic, or close to it, to be in the contention for battle. Good luck everyone that is still battling. My results are on the top of page 5. I didn't use many Epic animals, so if you don't have many Epics, my notes may help.

Buttercup0001
04-12-15, 05:11 PM
At 5 losses in round 29. Grrr. Hopefully I finish before bedtime. I probably have 6 battles left.

Congrats to those that have won!

I had a hard time on rnd 29 and 30. In the end my Ampeater (electric-earth) came through for both rnds with electric attacks. Hope this helps. Good luck readysetgo

sweetdeda
04-12-15, 05:58 PM
Hope you make it readysetgo and congrats to you biologybrain, and all others that have made it.

Oh and Zenobia, thank you again, with out all your hard work I know I would never come close to completing a tournament.

GC5410
04-12-15, 07:00 PM
I've finally finished, it's 3am!!!

I had almost 40 loses and had to ultimate attack 4 rounds!

Tournaments are just getting worse and worse for me!

Seriously, who ever heard of 12 loses on round 3?! No wonder I had to give up on so many later rounds :(

readysetgo888
04-12-15, 07:13 PM
Finally beat round 29 after 9 tries.... One battle left before I'll have to use gems.

I definitely feel like they are making these tournaments harder especially for long time players.

zenobia42
04-12-15, 07:28 PM
Congrats to all the winners!

And best of luck to ready and anyone else still plugging away - go, go, go!

saucysammis
04-12-15, 08:08 PM
Finally got past the unicorn using the very same toucan that I used all day yesterday. Two more rounds and a 3:52 to go in the tourney... Good luck to all.

Aaand beat hippogryph first try with level 12 Thorilla. 3:36 left to go.

sweethutch
04-12-15, 08:33 PM
Finally beat round 29 after 9 tries.... One battle left before I'll have to use gems.

I definitely feel like they are making these tournaments harder especially for long time players.

Good luck hon! I'm cheering you on!!! I'm a veteran player too and this was the first tournament I didn't get stuck for a ridiculous amount of turns on any one round. I'm hoping you can get through without using gems too! With the arsenal of animals many of us veterans have, we shouldn't HAVE to! Grrrr!

saucysammis
04-12-15, 09:41 PM
Done with two hours to spare, 1 fight using the Toucan won the Childebeast for me, no chance to win the goal though. Good luck to all those still going.

xellosspoo
04-13-15, 12:12 AM
Noooooooo~~~~~~! I was off by a few minutes. After using gems to get to the last one in time, I forgot to come back for the childebeast battle before time was up. ;-; How sad... Oh well. It isn't the first and probably won't be the last time it happens.

sweetdeda
04-13-15, 03:09 AM
Did you make it through Readysetgo?

Xellosspoo so sorry you missed this one.

readysetgo888
04-13-15, 07:58 AM
Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

Round 1 - 1 try
Round 2 - 1 try
Round 3 - 1 try
Round 4 - 1 try
Round 5 - 2 tries
Round 6 - 2 tries
Round 7 - 2 tries
Round 8 - 1 try
Round 9 - 2 tries
Round 10 - 1 try
Round 11 - 1 try
Round 12 - 1 try
Round 13 - 1 try
Round 14 - 2 tries
Round 15 - 4 tries
Round 16 - 1 try
Round 17 - 2 tries
Round 18 - 3 tries
Round 19 - 5 tries
Round 20 - 10 tries
Round 21 - 3 tries
Round 22 - 3 tries
Round 23 - 4 tries
Round 24 - 2 tries
Round 25 - 3 tries
Round 26 - 2 tries
Round 27 - 1 try
Round 28 - 3 tries
Round 29 - 9 tries
Round 30 - 2 tries

Final record 30-46.

Officially my worst tournament ever - the only one close was the Noelephant tournament. In both of them, I JUST won the last round with my last try before falling asleep.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the rounds that I get stuck on. Often it's the ultra rares, but not always. In this tournament, it was two super rares that I got stuck on, one of which where I was using the perfect fighter.

I hope they don't decide that tournaments need to get even harder than they already are. If I can't win a full length tournament despite fighting almost every available hour aside from sleep, then this game is utter ****. I certainly will never be spending real money to win any tournament. The ridiculous messing with the odds and randomness of the tournaments, and them deciding that they should be like 90% luck, makes me LESS likely to spend any money on the game. I can't understand why TL doesn't realize this.

chippychan
04-13-15, 08:22 AM
Final record 30-46.

Hey, same number wins/loses as my 2nd account. Those loses *really* drag a tournament on. :rolleyes:

Congrats to you and everyone else that managed to finish. :)

Crr008
04-13-15, 07:18 PM
I really wanted this one and didn't get it. Too many fails early on and not enough time to play it each hour. Sigh. Another one has slipped from the forest. Sad thing is my child has given up on tournaments all together. It's just too tough to try to do them in the limited time between school and bedtime.

Congrats to all who managed to get this one.

chippychan
04-14-15, 07:47 AM
It's just too tough to try to do them in the limited time between school and bedtime.

I agree, these tournaments are near impossible to finish unless you have the ability to check your game every hour. Sure you could spend gems to speed through (and I'm sure that's what the game developers want) but it makes these tournaments very expensive.

I run a business from my home so I'm usually sitting at a desk with full access to my devices all day long. If my situation were different, such as having to work elsewhere or going to school, I'm positive I would not be able to do these tournaments. For example, one of my account took 76 rounds to finish. That's 1 round every hour, making at least 76 hours of checking into my game to finish it, but of course I needed to sleep and do other things throughout the day.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear your child has had to give up on these tournaments. It must be frustrating. :(