PDA

View Full Version : NEW Carousel Dragon - Battle/Craft Dragon 4-7-15 LIMITED

Pages : 1 [2]

belbar22
04-28-15, 07:00 AM
I decided for the first time ever that I really didn't like the arena dragon so decided not to go for it in either account. It was a very liberating decision and I have had a very stress free month so far. I am running out of room for new dragons anyway.

Mythdefied
04-28-15, 06:35 PM
Still trying for a second one. Don't know if I'll make it, but it's a cutie so it's worth it.

saghaven
04-30-15, 02:42 PM
I've got my 99 poles but I'm not crafting until I'm done with the tournament. No need to have extra stuff in my storage.

ndtrance
04-30-15, 02:44 PM
I've got my 99 poles but I'm not crafting until I'm done with the tournament. No need to have extra stuff in my storage.

Well the egg isn't going to storage but to a free nest. Only takes 4 hrs to hatch from nest.

After 36hrs of crafting of course.

hon3ycomb
04-30-15, 09:10 PM
Well the egg isn't going to storage but to a free nest. Only takes 4 hrs to hatch from nest.

After 36hrs of crafting of course.

He/she meant extra poles but thanks for the tip! I was wondering how long it would take to hatch one x)

Annica5
04-30-15, 10:54 PM
The extra poles are unavoidable. As always. *sigh*

Clark_Wayne
05-01-15, 12:02 PM
The extra poles are unavoidable. As always. *sigh*

Better extra poles than missing poles LOL

BiteMe111
05-01-15, 12:35 PM
I just got a pop up that this ends on Tuesday.

singing_mandrake
05-01-15, 12:43 PM
Does that mean there will be a new dragon on Tuesday?

freshfunin2008
05-01-15, 01:55 PM
Yes there will be one with in 1 hour or so of the other one leaving

humble14
05-02-15, 06:05 AM
What about Infinity?

Q22014
05-02-15, 07:02 AM
Hi,
Can anyone advise if I will still get the dragon if I start the spell to create the egg by tuesday; Or does the egg need to be in the nest before they retire the dragon?

Thanks for any advise available.

roguebee
05-02-15, 07:07 AM
Hi,
Can anyone advise if I will still get the dragon if I start the spell to create the egg by tuesday; Or does the egg need to be in the nest before they retire the dragon?

Thanks for any advise available.

As long as you start crafting the dragon prior to the expiration in the Craft Shop, you are good to go.

Mythdefied
05-02-15, 08:52 AM
I'm trying so hard for my second one, but the arena seems to know it and keeps stopping me! It took me half a day yesterday just to take down a lvl 13 Fire. It's ridiculous. I need more than 10 a day right now to meet the goal and it doesn't look good.

drachenhase
05-02-15, 10:53 AM
I'm stuck on Yeti 14 :( Already lost 6 dragons to it, and clock is ticking (still need 20 poles, and most of my best dragons are exhausted from the tournament).
Any suggestions for Yeti please?

edit: nevermind, just got him down with a lvl 4 chocolate.

BiteMe111
05-03-15, 02:35 PM
Just started crafting my third one (which, just as the second one, will be sent to the grinder, cause mommy wants some shiny stones). Pops or no pops, I'm not setting foot in the arena till we get a new guy on Tuesday. Too many dragons to heal.

JustKay
05-04-15, 12:30 AM
I decided for the first time ever that I really didn't like the arena dragon so decided not to go for it in either account. It was a very liberating decision and I have had a very stress free month so far. I am running out of room for new dragons anyway.

Yeah, I went through this phase and have passed up on so many previous craft dragons (even the mining ones). This one is ugly, but after taking some time recently to win tournament dragons, I feel like it would be a shame not to try to complete it having over 2/3 of the parts. Will be cutting it close, but let's see.

saghaven
05-04-15, 11:26 AM
Started crafting this morning. Had the 99 poles since last week but didn't want to clutter up with storage with extra while the tournament was happening so I waited until I won it.

MrsBlenkensop
05-04-15, 11:50 AM
Just started crafting my third one (which, just as the second one, will be sent to the grinder, cause mommy wants some shiny stones). Pops or no pops, I'm not setting foot in the arena till we get a new guy on Tuesday. Too many dragons to heal.

what stones did you get, please?

BiteMe111
05-04-15, 12:09 PM
what stones did you get, please?

Large pearl, large topaz and I think a small green one. I do know for sure that two of the three were large and the third one small. It's been a while since the second Carousel became stones. I could verify once I convert the third one (still crafting at this point), but I'm guessing you need this info before then?

roguebee
05-04-15, 08:43 PM
Calling it a little close, but got my 99th pole and started crafting my Carousel Dragon.

Lipand5kids
05-04-15, 09:36 PM
How many hours left?

BogitaPetHome1
05-04-15, 11:01 PM
HELP!!!!!! I am stuck in the battle arena with Fireflower lvl12 for almost day and a half and I really want to get my carrousel dragon but if i can't pass this stinky fireflower i will never be able to get it and now time is running against since tournament ends tomorrow. I already try and lost with Aether, landworm, diamond, guardian angel, kitsune, honeybee,and night. ANy ideas???????? I do NOT have lightining :-(
Thanks

BogitaPetHome1
05-04-15, 11:03 PM
how did you beat fireflower????? I been trying for almost 2 days and still stuck on it..... try almost everything but keep losing (Aether, landworm, diamond, guardian angel, kitsune, honeybee,and night already sleeping and waiting to heal)

BogitaPetHome1
05-04-15, 11:05 PM
I need HELP ASAP !!!!!! I am stuck in the battle arena with Fireflower lvl12 for almost day and a half and I really want to get my carrousel dragon but if i can't pass this stinky fireflower i will never be able to get it and now time is running against since tournament ends tomorrow. I already try and lost with Aether, landworm, diamond, guardian angel, kitsune, honeybee,and night. ANy ideas???????? I do NOT have lightining :-(
Thanks

sakuraohimesama
05-04-15, 11:41 PM
try with storm? or obsidian

BogitaPetHome1
05-04-15, 11:49 PM
thanks I will try it right now... I hope it works.... Just sent you the invite.

BogitaPetHome1
05-04-15, 11:56 PM
i just discover i do not have either one :-( will try clown that have same color combination, hope it works

BogitaPetHome1
05-05-15, 12:04 AM
i just discover i do not have either one :-( will try clown that have same color combination, hope it works

nope...I try with social, origamic and leopard and lose again....I am getting tired of this fireflower seems like nobody will be able to beat him..... and time is ****ing me !!!! Any other suggestions??????

BogitaPetHome1
05-05-15, 12:09 AM
I already try and lost with Aether, landworm, diamond, guardian angel, kitsune, honeybee, night, leopard, social, origamic, clown, fireflower, and lost with all of them!!!!! I do NOT have ligthining, storm, anglfire or obsidian.
Does anybody have any other suggestion???????? I am so tired not slepp at all this night trying to beat this dragon and nothing....

sakuraohimesama
05-05-15, 12:33 AM
Geode,Penumbra,Camelot,Snowangel,Rainbow?

roguebee
05-05-15, 05:09 AM
How many hours left?

Pop up this morning said Tuesday (today). Spell Shop simply says Limited Time. Based on past experience (which is no guarantee of future performance), I would assume that the counter for the Ancestor Dragon special offer is a fair surrogate for the countdown to the expiration of the Carousel dragon (Tuesday update time).

amerirish
05-05-15, 09:43 AM
I think the switch happens around 1:30 PM - EST. I wonder if we'll get another tourney.

roguebee
05-05-15, 10:44 AM
Didn't look like we received anything more than a new Arena Dragon.

zyfazix
05-05-15, 10:49 AM
Didn't look like we received anything more than a new Arena Dragon.

+ the Loch Ness Dragon and Android-Limited Mammoth Dragon