PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Update: April 8th 2015

jandtandn
04-07-15, 04:00 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2q2pz61.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/30jnq7k.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/k9cq4y.jpg

Any guesses for tonight's preview or anything you'd like to see? I still would love to see a big 3x3 or 4x4 outdoor backyard BBQ grill decor!

queentina3
04-07-15, 05:00 AM
I'm not sure if I'd want one 4x4 as there is already limited space as it is, and I'm fully expanded, but an outdoor grill would be a nice addition. I used to use the round-blue grill and and just didn't cook on it, since it only has one recipe - hamburger - as a decoration item, but would love to have something like a wood-burning fire pit made of bricks (I think there may have been an appliance similar to that but missed it on my hiatus).

I want more spring themed decoration items in general. I really want to redecorate but have been holding off in the hopes that they'd offer something that I could use and leave my older items in storage. I want to do something different this year.

LalaSmooth
04-07-15, 10:55 AM
I would like to see an italian theme

jandtandn
04-07-15, 11:11 AM
I would like to see an italian theme

That would go nicely with the Italia Crate!

jandtandn
04-07-15, 02:08 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/34gajqr.jpg

This is a cute update! I especially like the Adirondack chairs and the mangrove trees. I'm already thinking up ways to use these items in my restaurant with some of last year's content.

sbratprincess
04-07-15, 02:12 PM
Gran Gran looks so cute!!! I like the trees.

pieandcream
04-07-15, 03:14 PM
love the mangroves, also like that we re getting more pet stuff ^^

twospoons
04-07-15, 03:43 PM
i would like a player from key west to explain this to me. do you have cat circuses and lots of roosters down there?

anyway, i like the mangroves! and the chairs. and the wall hangings and tables (those are crabs as the base, right?) are good for nautical themes, which i occasionally do. everything else is not for me.

deekathleen
04-07-15, 03:56 PM
I thought the bases were conch shells?

jandtandn
04-07-15, 04:02 PM
I thought the bases were conch shells?

Yes, I think they are!

queentina3
04-07-15, 04:14 PM
i would like a player from key west to explain this to me. do you have cat circuses and lots of roosters down there?

LMAO!!! I'm certainly not putting any pet type things in my RS. :p

Natasha_07
04-07-15, 04:20 PM
The trees, wall thing and gran gran are good, I don't like those pets or zoo or whatever it is...

StevenKevin
04-07-15, 04:30 PM

anyway, i like the mangroves! and the chairs. and the wall hangings and tables (those are crabs as the base, right?) are good for nautical
themes, which i occasionally do. everything else is not for me.

Thats prob a ref to Hemingway cats ie polydactyl cats but why the circus? Dont really know :(
curious to know whats written on the sign post. Duval Street? Cant wait to know
whatever both Gran-gran n the Conch Republic, I buy it yessssss

deekathleen
04-07-15, 05:03 PM
I like the lamp post but not the roosters. Don't like the cat circus at all.

aiyoosha
04-07-15, 07:06 PM
im so gonna use those trees for sure XD

fatbearsecondary
04-07-15, 07:07 PM

anyway, i like the mangroves! and the chairs. and the wall hangings and tables (those are crabs as the base, right?) are good for nautical themes, which i occasionally do. everything else is not for me.

I wondered the same thing. Googling "key west cat circus" will answer this particular question but raise a LOT of other ones...

deekathleen
04-07-15, 07:23 PM
Flying house cats?? Lol

maesus
04-07-15, 07:24 PM
Love it! Very summery and nautical.

deekathleen
04-07-15, 07:29 PM
And apparently there is a chicken problem in key west. Such an educational update lol

awesomejujubeans
04-07-15, 08:15 PM
Oahu has chickens everywhere..even on the beach! I guess Key West is the same? Lol

deekathleen
04-07-15, 08:21 PM
I have been stopped by chickens on my road and sometimes a mean Turkey lol

pieandcream
04-07-15, 08:31 PM
Thats prob a ref to Hemingway cats ie polydactyl cats but why the circus? Dont really know :(

you're giving them a lot of credit there at S8, lol. just as likely they just got high/drunk and came up with it :P

bobbyrae
04-07-15, 08:35 PM
i would like a player from key west to explain this to me. do you have cat circuses and lots of roosters down there

Not sure about the cat circus, but yes there are (or maybe were) a lot of cats at the Hemingway House. As someone already posted the cats are kind of rare cats known for their six toes. And yes, there are lots of chickens and roosters running around.

pieandcream
04-07-15, 08:35 PM
please please let the mangroves be for coins v_v

ilaria2464
04-07-15, 08:41 PM
Haha I actually like the chickens! And yes there are many free roaming chickens in key west.

deekathleen
04-07-15, 09:33 PM
Is the guy with the flying house cat circus famous in key west?

lavanyadhir
04-08-15, 12:20 AM
we want more trees in restaurant.

NinjaMau
04-08-15, 12:28 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/34gajqr.jpg

Any guesses for tonight's preview or anything you'd like to see? I still would love to see a big 3x3 or 4x4 outdoor backyard BBQ grill decor!

Where do you find out about these updates before the others!? i'm a little new here:p btw the mangrooves look lovely :D

Sb1957
04-08-15, 03:24 AM
Where do you find out about these updates before the others!? i'm a little new here:p btw the mangrooves look lovely :D

blog.storm8.com

minidemon88
04-08-15, 03:53 AM
Yay! Finally they released gran-gran as a mascot, please let it be for coins! Although I wish she's holding a pie instead of a drink.

I was wondering about the chickens at first. Now I know why. Lol

StevenKevin
04-08-15, 04:18 AM
you're giving them a lot of credit there at S8, lol. just as likely they just got high/drunk and came up with it
:P
Lmao! !!! Lets wait to check if those cats are polydactyl or if TL designers just got high!

ninticha
04-08-15, 06:25 AM
I hope that tables and chairs don't cost gems...

pieandcream
04-08-15, 07:42 AM
I hope that tables and chairs don't cost gems...

usually one will cost gems im afraid.

nightshine7
04-08-15, 08:49 AM
I'm in Florida and love, love, love it!! looking forward to it! :)

alicee11
04-08-15, 09:26 AM
Haha Gran-gran is sooo cute!!! :D

Francys08
04-08-15, 10:05 AM
I'm going to buy everything that is for coins.It looks nice the update.The trees looks great.

LalaSmooth
04-08-15, 10:35 AM
Update is late

xxxe
04-08-15, 10:39 AM
whoa early update! I love the Key Lime Pie recipe! It looks so pretty! I actually really like the chickens too lol my restaurant needs a remodel bad and I can't wait to do it tonight!

LalaSmooth
04-08-15, 10:43 AM
I just got it. The trees are for gems :(

LalaSmooth
04-08-15, 10:45 AM
And 2 new recipes.

NinjaMau
04-08-15, 10:45 AM
I just got it. The trees are for gems :(

yea seriously! the trees are 30 gems! :(:eek:

xxxe
04-08-15, 10:53 AM
Omg I want to check to see if a box was on sale and my son came over and pushed the Swedish box! I got a dang troll lady for 24 gems. -_- and then I went to click out of the whole box area because I was freaking out lol and my son hit the Gardeners box. Got another Planters Ladder thing. So I have two of those now and an ugly troll lol. Awesome. As much as I love these games the whole we need a confirmation button gripe is really old. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten something I didn't mean too by being clumsy or because my 2 year old likes to try and push buttons lol. No more checking my game around him.

nightshine7
04-08-15, 11:03 AM
As much as I love, love, love the new update...no way am I spending 30 gems for a tree.

srh74
04-08-15, 11:03 AM
I actually like the cat show. It was the first thing I bought from this update. I bought the chickens too, now I just need to figure out where to put them. They both make for a nice change of pace in my restaurant. :-)

sarajones44
04-08-15, 11:07 AM
New recipe!

LalaSmooth
04-08-15, 11:08 AM
New recipe! There is another one on the regular stove for 1 hour

sarajones44
04-08-15, 11:12 AM
Here the other new recipe!

Natasha_07
04-08-15, 11:57 AM
Guess what, I liked the trees and gran gran but they're so gem heavy, pass. :(

I don't want the Bremen Musicians, maybe another time in the very distant future.

rosinatreats
04-08-15, 12:01 PM
Love Love Love the Key West updates...I'm a NautiGirl myself...but was wondering where's the sailboat??? The Keys must have sailboats... Or SUP (stand up paddle) boards...I could really get creative with a sail boat and all the nautical stuff in RS already :-). Please please S8 have a sailboat with the new Keys theme...And make sure it's not a dingy sail boat ;-). A yacht would be nice but it would probably take up too much space :-) :-) :-)

pieandcream
04-08-15, 12:23 PM
too pricy, everything! this is RS, NOT BS. we earn considerably less here. love the mangrove but not for 30 gems. around 10, maybe but 30, nty.

Em_storm
04-08-15, 12:26 PM
You guys are cracking me up with all your cat and chicken comments, lol. I was wondering similar things. :confused: :rolleyes:

awesomejujubeans
04-08-15, 12:26 PM
I wish I had some real key lime pie now.

jandtandn
04-08-15, 12:27 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2q2pz61.jpg

orleansparish
04-08-15, 12:44 PM
30 gems for a tree. Who do they think this is....the original farm story? We can't harvest it. This isnt even farm TWO! We can't make juice out of it. Heck this isnt even castle story. That price is outrageous. I'll just keep at it and pulling out old appliances and mastering to buy some of the old displays for a reasonable price to redecorate with.

pieandcream
04-08-15, 01:12 PM
30 gems for a tree. Who do they think this is....the original farm story? We can't harvest it. This isnt even farm TWO! We can't make juice out of it. Heck this isnt even castle story. That price is outrageous. I'll just keep at it and pulling out old appliances and mastering to buy some of the old displays for a reasonable price to redecorate with.

with ya on that! even their 25% sale remove from market wouldnt be enough to entice me to buy it.

queentina3
04-08-15, 01:21 PM
Thanks TL, you saved me a bunch of money this week! There is nothing there that remotely interests me. :)

Though I did get the chairs as they'll look good as stand-alones in a watering area. But those are coins, so.....I got millions of those and nothing else to use them on. :p

LalaSmooth
04-08-15, 01:22 PM

That made me laugh. Yeah it's overpriced

barbaraann72
04-08-15, 01:23 PM
I wouldn't normally have purchased the cat circus, but since I have the RainingCats n Dogs thing going - I went ahead and got it. It was only 40k, so after I finish the current goal and take down my current theme, I won't feel bad about using it again.

AuntyRose32
04-08-15, 01:46 PM
I just got to check into my game now and wow.....gem heavy!
I love Gran-Gran but 20 gems is a bit much so I'm not sure if she'll be visiting me from Florida anytime soon....poor Gran-Gran.
The mangrove tree is really nice but 30 gems is ludicrous, they're not 30 gems nice, 15 maybe.
Cat circus I'll be passing on, don't like it at all.
Love the conch tables but again 5 gems is too much, I don't even think they're worth 3. I could pay 2 for them.
The Duval St chickens are okay, I think I could use them for my outside area.
Love the chairs and I love the Flotsam and Jetsam and they're for coins so that's nice, I'll take that.

It's a bit of a strange update all in all. The best part about it was reading the comments here.

bobbyrae
04-08-15, 01:58 PM
Omg I want to check to see if a box was on sale and my son came over and pushed the Swedish box! I got a dang troll lady for 24 gems. -_- and then I went to click out of the whole box area because I was freaking out lol and my son hit the Gardeners box. Got another Planters Ladder thing. So I have two of those now and an ugly troll lol. Awesome. As much as I love these games the whole we need a confirmation button gripe is really old. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten something I didn't mean too by being clumsy or because my 2 year old likes to try and push buttons lol. No more checking my game around him.

If you're not happy with your purchase then take it back and request a refund.

bobbyrae
04-08-15, 02:01 PM
Thanks TL, you saved me a bunch of money this week! There is nothing there that remotely interests me. :)

Though I did get the chairs as they'll look good as stand-alones in a watering area. But those are coins, so.....I got millions of those and nothing else to use them on. :p

You HAVE to get the granny with the drink. Lol. Buy some sand and water tiles and some umbrellas and set out some adirondak chairs and breeze out at the beach. :D
That granny is sweet though. I love her! :)

happyheartfla
04-08-15, 02:13 PM
Guess what, I liked the trees and gran gran but they're so gem heavy, pass. :(

I don't want the Bremen Musicians, maybe another time in the very distant future.

What are the Bremen Musicians.. Did I miss something??

dingychefneedshiredhelp
04-08-15, 02:13 PM
Love the roosters and cats...Thank you Team Lava☺

queentina3
04-08-15, 02:16 PM
You HAVE to get the granny with the drink. Lol. Buy some sand and water tiles and some umbrellas and set out some adirondak chairs and breeze out at the beach. :D
That granny is sweet though. I love her! :)

Stop tempting me!!! I really wanted her too, until I saw they wanted 20 gems, then said "forget it". LOL!!!

pieandcream
04-08-15, 02:17 PM
Love the roosters and cats...Thank you Team Lava☺

pity they re fixed on a bottom part instead of a see through, especially the roosters. that grey bottom doesnt go well with many things.

bobbyrae
04-08-15, 02:24 PM
Stop tempting me!!! I really wanted her too, until I saw they wanted 20 gems, then said "forget it". LOL!!!
Tempt tempt tempt! Lol.

DLL137
04-08-15, 02:51 PM
I think Gran-Gran would be appalled at how expensive she is. She would want all her little entrepreneurial restauranteurs to be able to have her.. just like her ballet slippers and phonograph.

Natasha_07
04-08-15, 03:05 PM

LOL! No! I just called the roosters and cats that cause that's what they remind me of! :)
Sorry for confusing you...

AuntyRose32
04-08-15, 03:06 PM
pity they re fixed on a bottom part instead of a see through, especially the roosters. that grey bottom doesnt go well with many things.

Agreed.

bobbyrae
04-08-15, 03:25 PM
I think Gran-Gran would be appalled at how expensive she is. She would want all her little entrepreneurial restauranteurs to be able to have her.. just like her ballet slippers and phonograph.
Granny might knock you down for saying she should cheapen herself, you know. :p

twospoons
04-08-15, 04:22 PM
i may end up with the cat show just for complete randomness (i'm with pieandcream--they're high is easily the best explanation for some of these designs), but i can't put chickens in my restaurant. i serve chicken there! it's a bit too literal on the farm-to-table thing.

shame about the mangroves.

queentina3
04-08-15, 04:57 PM
i may end up with the cat show just for complete randomness (i'm with pieandcream--they're high is easily the best explanation for some of these designs), but i can't put chickens in my restaurant. i serve chicken there! it's a bit too literal on the farm-to-table thing.

shame about the mangroves.

I hate to say it but with the design of some of these dishes, they very well could have "cat" as the ingredient. Just sayin'

:p

happyheartfla
04-08-15, 06:09 PM
LOL! No! I just called the roosters and cats that cause that's what they remind me of! :)
Sorry for confusing you...

Ahhh...thanks! Didn't want to miss a chance to spend more gems,, LOL

pieandcream
04-08-15, 06:12 PM

yes,dog and donkey XD. its not in restaurant story, dont worry XD......hey, thats a good idea!!! brothers grimm theme XD

Bremer Stadtmusikanten is a story about a donkey, dog, cat and rooster and how their 'musical talents' scare away a robber.

sweetypies97
04-09-15, 06:24 AM
I've never heard of key west before. Seems the residents are a bit strange when it comes to pets.

mymealworm
04-09-15, 07:36 AM
Is the guy with the flying house cat circus famous in key west?

Yes. I have not seen the show personally, but if you are curious...

http://www.catmankeywest.com

jandtandn
04-09-15, 08:06 AM
If we ever get a weird circus theme (please no) it would fit right in. I bought one for one of my restaurants, but I put it in storage. I don't know what to do with it.

lauraleighashby
04-09-15, 08:26 AM
I had been wanting to do a circus/carnival theme for a while...that cat circus may work for that, but not sure yet. Loved the mangroves til I saw the price....skipping those. May get a few...very few...tables. Do really like the chairs.

deekathleen
04-09-15, 08:35 AM
I only bought gran gran and one table and chairs because it fit with my beach hut bar. The trees are too expensive.

jandtandn
04-09-15, 08:40 AM
I love the mangrove trees but they are too tiny for that price. I might lose my mind and buy a couple, but they could have done better with the pricing.

deekathleen
04-09-15, 10:50 AM
Yeah I don't understand how they come up with their prices, lol

pieandcream
04-09-15, 11:28 AM
I love the mangrove trees but they are too tiny for that price. I might lose my mind and buy a couple, but they could have done better with the pricing.

im hoping we ll see them in the 'remove from market' sale in the not too distant future. hehe
still kinda high price even if they did a 20% off. >.< 35%+ off and i would buy a couple.

alicee11
04-09-15, 02:03 PM
There is nothing interesting in this update as so all nice iteams are for heavy gems..

twospoons
04-09-15, 05:06 PM
I hate to say it but with the design of some of these dishes, they very well could have "cat" as the ingredient. Just sayin'

i did not need that thought in my head! bad queentina!

If we ever get a weird circus theme (please no) it would fit right in. I bought one for one of my restaurants, but I put it in storage. I don't know what to do with it.

I had been wanting to do a circus/carnival theme for a while...that cat circus may work for that, but not sure yet.

dude! i would love a circus theme! but only so far as it fit in with my ever-expanding carnival (funfair, not rio).

jandtandn
04-09-15, 05:20 PM

dude! i would love a circus theme! but only so far as it fit in with my ever-expanding carnival (funfair, not rio).

I sent you an invite, btw. I know my restaurant name doesn't show up right, just in case you're wondering who the heck it is. I know it has nothing to do with the update, but I was tipping you one day and looking at your orange tables with the sharp teeth. This is after playing a certain scary video game about a restaurant. My husband tapped me on the shoulder and I almost hit the ceiling! lol

Back to the update, what's the deal with the loitering chickens, anyone know?

Beecause
04-09-15, 05:48 PM
jandtandn - I love how you included the new recipes to the first post.
That's really nice - thanks.

jandtandn
04-09-15, 06:00 PM
jandtandn - I love how you included the new recipes to the first post.
That's really nice - thanks.

You're welcome!

meme1098
04-09-15, 08:43 PM
Back to the update, what's the deal with the loitering chickens, anyone know?

Maybe it has to do with game cock fighting. Kinda like dog fighting but with chickens.

queentina3
04-09-15, 09:06 PM

LMAO, I'm sorry but I couldn't resist when you made your statement. It just reminds me of my youth and all those bad Chinese food jokes about them using dog or cat in the menu. :p

Natasha_07
04-09-15, 09:57 PM
Up to now I still don't get the cats & chickens in Key West. Maybe they let them run wild (or feral) there ?

NEXT WEEK: Which came first the chickens or the cats ? (on the island that is). :confused:

Sb1957
04-10-15, 02:05 AM
Another week and BAGEL update doesn't come ........ Another MONTH to wait ?????

deekathleen
04-10-15, 05:09 AM
Up to now I still don't get the cats & chickens in Key West. Maybe they let them run wild (or feral) there ?

NEXT WEEK: Which came first the chickens or the cats ? (on the island that is). :confused:

If you google key west cat circus and key west chickens it will show you.

rosewaterlily
04-10-15, 10:52 AM
lol what's with the 96 gem pearl fountain goal? You get 35 gems back if you buy. I think it was 60 or 70 gems two Black Fridays ago and I thought it was too expensive then. It's only a 3x3 item AFAIK.

jandtandn
04-10-15, 10:54 AM

nastmei
04-10-15, 10:56 AM

not worth it

pieandcream
04-10-15, 11:10 AM
I am amazed that for such a price the item is so small.

orleansparish
04-10-15, 11:22 AM
I don't care if we get gems back. When I saw the popup I almost choked laughing. But great thing is there is one more expansion on bakery. Woohoo! But why not four, five or six! Id have bought a bundle of gems for that. 17 million coins? Hahaha! I havent had HALF that in two years at least.

ljssam
04-10-15, 11:42 AM
WOW! Buy something with gems to get gems!!!! Teamlava is that desperate for real life money! Hey! some of us got bills to pay too, please make it easier for the ones who are earning gems the HARD way, I'm struggling to expand me cafe, cooking food like mad, to get to mastery 2 and 4, I cooked all the one, two hour foods, please TL be fair.

jandtandn
04-10-15, 11:48 AM
They did that before when they had the Koi Pond out of the box, but that's a much larger decor item. I did buy this because I was not playing when it was released for whatever Black Friday that was, but if you don't collect fountains in your game, it is probably not worth it.

meme1098
04-10-15, 12:02 PM
I laughed too when I got the popup. Reeks of desperation...lol

twospoons
04-10-15, 12:14 PM
WOW! Buy something with gems to get gems!!!! Teamlava is that desperate for real life money! Hey! some of us got bills to pay too, please make it easier for the ones who are earning gems the HARD way, I'm struggling to expand me cafe, cooking food like mad, to get to mastery 2 and 4, I cooked all the one, two hour foods, please TL be fair.

um, of course? team lava is a business, not a charity, and they have overhead & salaries to pay. you don't have to spend money on the game, but obviously they're going to try and tempt you to.

but i'm not a particular fan of this fountain, and certainly not for a net 61 gems, so i'll be passing, even though i kind of regret not getting the koi pond from the last time they did this sort of deal.

Natasha_07
04-10-15, 12:14 PM
Again... They are doing the 'fancy way' of giving a discount, still it's not worth 61 gems to me. :)

rosewaterlily
04-10-15, 12:44 PM
Well I don't have 96 gems, I do have 61, but I sure am not going to buy gems just to get one 3x3 fountain, even though I love fountains and have tons of them. If you're going to charge that much, it should be for something much coveted (and 4x4) like that marshmallow maker in the Easter box. If that had been in the bundle instead of the egg painting I totally would have gotten it.

Sb1957
04-10-15, 12:46 PM
WHY DON'T YOU STOP "OFFERING" THINGS THAT WE DON'T NEED AT RIDICULOUS PRIZES AND JUST DO WHAT YOU'RE EXPECTED TO DO, THAT IS SEND US THE UPDATES WHEN THE NEW RS VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE!!!
I DON'T WANT ANOTHER FOUNTAIN, I JUST WANT BAGEL UPDATE NOW, AND EVERY OTHER UPDATE THAY MAY COME IN THE FUTURE, I WANT THE UPDATE IN TIME, NOT 1 MONTH LATER.

LET ALL THE PLAYERS iOS AND ANDROID HAVE THE SAME ARTICLES AT THE SAME TIME

orleansparish
04-10-15, 12:57 PM
If the update is wanted badly enough just download it and cook the two dishes now for 4 free gems, instead of six. It Id odd how they've been slow with RS goal downloads but fashion and bakery came quick. That being said, by time you wait for it, two other versions will have come out with many more recipes delayed.

Some people would want that fountain. I'm sure some with limitless money will pay tons for more than one. We don't have to be one of them. They won't stop.

Id never pay that much for something. I think the most I've paid for a single item was the breakfast display. Now of course, should they ever release MY Aquarius fountain on fashion for 76-95 gems, honey I am forgetting my cell phone for a month and buying FIVE!

Make it happen people! Oh and new expansions too.

deekathleen
04-10-15, 01:42 PM
Is this fountain part of some kind of goal? It is in the goal section.

twospoons
04-10-15, 02:00 PM
Some people would want that fountain. I'm sure some with limitless money will pay tons for more than one. We don't have to be one of them. They won't stop.

Id never pay that much for something. I think the most I've paid for a single item was the breakfast display. Now of course, should they ever release MY Aquarius fountain on fashion for 76-95 gems, honey I am forgetting my cell phone for a month and buying FIVE!

Make it happen people! Oh and new expansions too.

indoor flow and birthday bounce! (that's my 70+ gem non-holiday shortlist.)

and yeah, on the never-ending experimentation. starting to feel too much like a lab rat.

DLL137
04-10-15, 02:30 PM
So droid users get gems in RS for downloading the newest RS? Well ISO users do not so many they are widdling that down to make fair across platforms?

I just want to say that I would have bought at least 7 gem 105 packs from when they raised the price on gems. I have only bought 2 50 gem packs. Stormie8, if you wanted to make gem items in the game more exclusive by upping the price of gems and thus cranking yourself out of profits, congrats.

orleansparish
04-10-15, 02:55 PM

and yeah, on the never-ending experimentation. starting to feel too much like a lab rat.

I wanted to do an all kiddie, primary color place but don't have enough gems to buy everything available. It would have been an homage to my 6 year old, to Tempt her to cook food for me. I'm so bad... ;)

pieandcream
04-10-15, 03:03 PM
If the update is wanted badly enough just download it and cook the two dishes now for 4 free gems, instead of six.

Id never pay that much for something.

well, wouldnt it be 10 free gems if you wait? 6gems for new version + 4 from recipes? (im worried i missed out on something and some recipes are limited without telling us)
and yes, I would never pay that much for something on these games either, top i paid was 70 gems for an item. once.

bobbyrae
04-10-15, 04:06 PM
WHY DON'T YOU STOP "OFFERING" THINGS THAT WE DON'T NEED AT RIDICULOUS PRIZES AND JUST DO WHAT YOU'RE EXPECTED TO DO, THAT IS SEND US THE UPDATES WHEN THE NEW RS VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE!!!
I DON'T WANT ANOTHER FOUNTAIN, I JUST WANT BAGEL UPDATE NOW, AND EVERY OTHER UPDATE THAY MAY COME IN THE FUTURE, I WANT THE UPDATE IN TIME, NOT 1 MONTH LATER.

LET ALL THE PLAYERS iOS AND ANDROID HAVE THE SAME ARTICLES AT THE SAME TIME

You do realise that they are doing what they are expected to do, which is think up ways of earning actual money. Maybe you believe they are here only to provide you with entertainment? Probably free entertainment? If so, then you would be mistaken.

I too support the call for equality right across the board for android and ios players.

Sb1957
04-10-15, 04:49 PM
You do realise that they are doing what they are expected to do, which is think up ways of earning actual money. Maybe you believe they are here only to provide you with entertainment? Probably free entertainment? If so, then you would be mistaken.

I too support the call for equality right across the board for android and ios players.

I know that it's a business for them, of course. But I'm so upset that I have to write it.

NinjaMau
04-10-15, 06:30 PM
Sadly, if you can't buy it, don't bother to get upset over it.The game is pretty entertaining even for people who donot pay real money to play it. TL is a business but they provide free gems time and time again. I think people should appreciate TL a little more.:rolleyes:

bobbyrae
04-10-15, 09:18 PM
well, wouldnt it be 10 free gems if you wait? 6gems for new version + 4 from recipes? (im worried i missed out on something and some recipes are limited without telling us)
and yes, I would never pay that much for something on these games either, top i paid was 70 gems for an item. once.

4 free gems from each recipe? -.^

pieandcream
04-10-15, 09:29 PM
4 free gems from each recipe? -.^
no, recipes, x2 XD

LalaSmooth
04-11-15, 04:34 AM
I'm not buying a stupid fountain at 96 gems and get 35 in return.... No thanks

NinjaMau
04-11-15, 04:57 AM
blog.storm8.com

ohh thanks:D

minidemon88
04-11-15, 11:21 AM
Okay, I admit I do love fountain. But not this time round. 61 gems for just a 2x2 size deco, no thanks TL! Please try harder next time. Lmao XD

P.s: It cost 68 gems during BFS 2013.

AliSweet876
04-11-15, 11:30 AM

Maypole Party!!! :(

orleansparish
04-11-15, 03:42 PM
In restaurant the steampunk fountain would make me throw 80 gems at the game. That's the one thing I want more than anything. In bakery I have a HUGE selection of items. I can go another two years without a new item and not feel my shop isn't happy. In fashion I still have an extensive list. They're playing hardball over there with the displays.

rosewaterlily
04-11-15, 04:04 PM
In restaurant the steampunk fountain would make me throw 80 gems at the game. That's the one thing I want more than anything. In bakery I have a HUGE selection of items. I can go another two years without a new item and not feel my shop isn't happy. In fashion I still have an extensive list. They're playing hardball over there with the displays.

What's the steampunk fountain? Do you have a picture? I searched google images and got nothing. I think only the marshmallow maker in RS and the royal sugar party in bakery would make me throw down 70 gems. I've got mostly all the big items I want already in both games.

orleansparish
04-11-15, 06:22 PM
What's the steampunk fountain? Do you have a picture? I searched google images and got nothing. I think only the marshmallow maker in RS and the royal sugar party in bakery would make me throw down 70 gems. I've got mostly all the big items I want already in both games.

Oooh I want that sugar party too! Maybe the lucky fountain too. I thought they'd bring it back for Chinese New Year, since they were doing blasts from the past and what. I also want the Alice in wonderland tea party thing but the flan party is so similar I can do without it.

The steampunk fountain I've wanted because that theme I went crazy with. Spent my first million on ALL the decor available. It's similar to the one released on bakery but better I think.

I can't make the pic bigger. Dang it!

twospoons
04-12-15, 01:01 AM
marshmallow maker is close for me, but would require a bunch of thought before spending that much. but i forgot the chef's station! and one of the 2nd places in carnival box, as it's the only thing i'm still missing, so 70 would be just a small fraction of what i've already spent.

I wanted to do an all kiddie, primary color place but don't have enough gems to buy everything available. It would have been an homage to my 6 year old, to Tempt her to cook food for me. I'm so bad... ;)

ha!

srh74
04-12-15, 08:58 AM
Ooooh I love that steampunk fountain! I mostly spend gems on food-related decorations and anything Halloween. I love RS and don't mind buying gems to support TeamLava. That being said, I am not made of money so I just buy the things I absolutely love. :o