PDA

View Full Version : Buy 3 briefcases for 800.00 boost

1inchminus
04-07-15, 02:04 AM
I don't want to buy the brief cases but it will not let me opt out and I can't start on a new power up (that I can figure out) until I purchase the briefcases. Please explain this to me. I did not see this addressed in FAQ or the forum. Forgive me if I missed it. Thank you

PikaSquirrel
04-07-15, 10:28 AM
This is the option to purchase 3 more Boosts because you do not have anymore Boosts. Until you purchase more Boosts, you won't be able to use any because you're out of them. You can purchase them through that option of tapping on the icon of the purple briefcase to buy 3 more or you can go to the homepage of the game and tap on the purple briefcase at the bottom right.

1inchminus
04-07-15, 02:06 PM
This is the option to purchase 3 more Boosts because you do not have anymore Boosts. Until you purchase more Boosts, you won't be able to use any because you're out of them. You can purchase them through that option of tapping on the icon of the purple briefcase to buy 3 more or you can go to the homepage of the game and tap on the purple briefcase at the bottom right. oh wow thank you. Silly me, I thought boots were generated by the game and free! Note to self buy boosts before game :rolleyes: thank u for the quick response! Happy B I N G O!