PDA

View Full Version : Da skunks-pie

bozotc19
04-06-15, 08:59 PM
How do do get these? Needed for a fortune teller quest. Says you might get from a trade with belladonna, but did that and nothin. Never seen one. Can anybody help me out on where to find these!

Sorry, I mean skunku-pie

PraxisOfGood
04-06-15, 09:44 PM
The key word there is "might". ;)

ShibuyaCloth
04-06-15, 10:33 PM
Trade, trade, trade... until you get one. It is a very rare drop.

SpiritWind00
04-06-15, 10:55 PM
Keep doing the Trade with Belladonna. It may take several tries. Good luck!

bozotc19
04-06-15, 11:42 PM
Wow, that's ging to burn a lot of supplies

AnniePMH
04-06-15, 11:49 PM
How do do get these? Needed for a fortune teller quest. Says you might get from a trade with belladonna, but did that and nothin. Never seen one. Can anybody help me out on where to find these!

Sorry, I mean skunku-pie

Lol, I've been playing for a year and haven't seen one either...When I got to that fortune, I just skipped it.:) Still trying to get the pie, though!:p

ShibuyaCloth
04-07-15, 12:29 AM
Trade a lot, the "Send Belladonna Plants" trade also has a chance for a drop.

It is a very rare drop, so it can take a while. I have made dozens of trade (both), and I have a nice pile pf pies now (13)

Anaboe
04-07-15, 11:49 AM
I've been stuck on this fortune for months, trading every rat-tail I got, and never got the pie. Eventually, I skipped it for 5 gems, for I needed to get to the Glimmer-parts fortune (Sinister Sister).

readysetgo888
04-07-15, 03:20 PM
Wow...Kind of seems like the bonuses the tent offers are much less appealing when you figure how many resources it takes to do the Belladonna trade, over and over again. I've never done the Belladonna trade even once because rat tails are FAR too valuable to waste them that way. I'll do it only when a goal requires me too.

I'm glad to see the cost to skip the skunkupie is only 5 gems. Like, the 5 gems it gives you as the second fortune. Those fortunes definitely cancel out. I also notice that one fortune gives you 10 glimmerdusts and a subsequent one requires 10 glimmerdusts. For as many gems as the tent costs, personally I don't feel that it's fair that the fortunes should ever cancel each other out... They should all be bonuses.

Anaboe
04-08-15, 12:42 PM
No, those fortunes definately DON'T cancel out.

For example, the Sticky Fortune, gives you an infinity number of Super-Glue. That's giving a HUGE advantage in making 99 magic Cements... Also the Glimmer-parts-fortune (old-log fortune) gives you a HUGE advantage during the Sinister Sister-goal.

It's my choice to skip this one fortune, because I wanted the next one. Personally, I think the Fortune Tent is worth every gem it costs - I really wish there were more usefull items I could spent my gems on :)

queentina3
04-08-15, 01:06 PM

For example, the Sticky Fortune, gives you an infinity number of Super-Glue. That's giving a HUGE advantage in making 99 magic Cements... Also the Glimmer-parts-fortune (old-log fortune) gives you a HUGE advantage during the Sinister Sister-goal.

It's my choice to skip this one fortune, because I wanted the next one. Personally, I think the Fortune Tent is worth every gem it costs - I really wish there were more usefull items I could spent my gems on :)

Don't forget the Lip Puckering Fortune that gives unlimited Fruit as long as you don't cut down the Dead Tree fully. That is worth it for those that don't have a lot of fruit trees, plus it saves on energy and you get glimmerdust, mushroom, and living wood/wood as you chop/resell/chop......

queentina3
04-08-15, 03:22 PM
So, I just had to check and on my queentina3 account I have 2 Skunku-Pie's. I also noticed that I have 3 Super Yummy Pie's - don't even recall why we needed these but Ivy always asks for weird things. :p

On my 2tina account I have a whopping 0, but I do have 1 Super Yummy Pie's. By the time I give up the Lip Puckering Fortune, I'll hopefully have one to give to her, if not, I'm skipping it as I don't want to waste the resources. :)

ShibuyaCloth
04-09-15, 01:39 AM
Super Yummy Pie's are quest items crafted in the kitchen.

readysetgo888
04-09-15, 07:55 AM

Well, those particular fortunes DO cancel out. On the whole the tent is awesome... I just think it's a little unfair to create a fortune that requires so many resources. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you routinely do the Belladonna trade anyway, but I will absolutely never do it. I don't know how people are getting enough rat tails that they can afford to do it frequently... skunkupines don't visit me often enough. There's no way I can do the trade often enough to wait for a rare drop so I'll have to skip that fortune.

I will also say... I was much more annoyed about it before I realized it was only 5 gems to skip lol. That hurts less than if it was 20 or something.

I've only gotten through two fortunes so far, but I think I'll be happy that I bought the tent.

ShibuyaCloth
04-09-15, 08:41 AM
I do in general every two day a trade with Belladonna. I gather 5-10 tails a day, so I am full most of the time. I also do the plants trade, which also drops pies. As for the fortune that requires a pie, well by the time I got it, I used one of my many pies. For newer players, it might be an issue, but for old timers, not.

Anaboe
04-09-15, 02:55 PM
Mmm.. maybe I don't do trades often enough (I only trade when each wanted part is over 90), or maybe I'm not an oldtimer at that time, but when I got to the Skunku-pie fortune, I definately didn't have a Skunky-pie. And I've been stuck on it for weeks, maybe even months.

Rollingthadough
03-03-17, 07:37 PM
So how are we to finish the infamy of skunk-u pie quest then?

riverly
03-04-17, 08:54 PM
So how are we to finish the infamy of skunk-u pie quest then?skunkupies are a rare and random drop from Ivy hut.

MoonVillage3
03-04-17, 11:56 PM
So how are we to finish the infamy of skunk-u pie quest then?

with patience.. the Skunky-pies drop from Ivy's Hut.. but as said above.. they are one of the rare drops in the game.

info from the Hub inventory guide...
Skunku-Pie
Found: trade with Belladonna, Belladonna's inscription trade, one off fortune drop by doing trade with Belladonna, Ivy's Hut, Ivy's Bakery (gem building)

ShibuyaCloth
03-05-17, 01:38 AM
with patience.. the Skunky-pies drop from Ivy's Hut.. but as said above.. they are one of the rare drops in the game.

info from the Hub inventory guide...
Skunku-Pie
Found: trade with Belladonna, Belladonna's inscription trade, one off fortune drop by doing trade with Belladonna, Ivy's Hut, Ivy's Bakery (gem building)

And for low level players it can be crafter in the Kitchen :)

rulerofjennyville
03-05-17, 04:28 PM
Odd. I have 35 skunku-pies and I don't know where they all came from. I must have gotten them when I was finishing "Sister-sister" goal.

AuntyRose32
03-05-17, 09:28 PM
I find Ivy's Hut only drops skunkupies for me when I have some in my inventory.
Before the frog prince event I had none in my inventory and I was having no luck getting them to drop, but due to all the collecting from Ivy's Hut during the last event I got one and then in quick succession I got three more! I need them to craft Boarina so I was very happy I got them. I'm gonna leave them in my inventory for a while and see if I continue to get some from Ivy.

coolssp
03-05-17, 09:40 PM

The issue is that there has been no new fortune in years:) I loved it for completing the sister sister goal :)

VersaceMorrow
03-06-17, 04:54 AM
The issue is that there has been no new fortune in years:) I loved it for completing the sister sister goal :)

Was sister sister supposed to be a dead end goal? After I finished Griselda just said something like I'll get back to you later. What a disappointment after all that work.

MoonVillage3
03-06-17, 06:01 AM
Was sister sister supposed to be a dead end goal? After I finished Griselda just said something like I'll get back to you later. What a disappointment after all that work.
yes.. I do remember all ended with no satisfaction. the Griselda part has not been continued yet.

PurpleScorpion76
03-13-17, 04:02 PM
Yes it does just in case of timed events it's worth waiting til you definitely know that we haven't got an event that week and doing the trade at the weekend. That's how I used to do it.