PDA

View Full Version : Pros & cons of completing the Troll Tribe quest line ???

icastled
04-06-15, 04:54 PM
In looking through the resources needed to complete parts 3-5 of the troll tribe quest line, I'm curious what the benefits are for completing it. It seems that there are a LOT of resources put out with no benefit (that I can find). Any input from those who have completed it? New drops, extra resources dropped?
Thx so much!

queentina3
04-06-15, 05:33 PM
Well the one major thing I can tell you right now is that if you don't complete that full goal chain, you can't continue with the Faerie line so...No Faerie Workshop, no Faerie Bridge, no Tea Party Set, and the Castle Adventure "Envoy to the Plume Hive" will never be unlocked for you.

Without doing that Faerie goal chain, you can't do "Kaz Returns from Blythewood" either.

In a nutshell, without doing the troll tribe 1-5, you'll basically be ending your storyline. :(

ETA: Also, without doing "Kaz Returns from Blythewood", you won't be able to do the goal chain for the Troll Sparring Pit.

88silver
04-06-15, 05:43 PM
I'm still working through the goals. It seems that once you place the Troll Castle that the random trolls spawned are replaced with dire boars. That could be a positive or negative, depending on how you think about trolls and dire boars.

icastled
04-08-15, 09:05 AM
Well the one major thing I can tell you right now is that if you don't complete that full goal chain, you can't continue with the Faerie line so...No Faerie Workshop, no Faerie Bridge, no Tea Party Set, and the Castle Adventure "Envoy to the Plume Hive" will never be unlocked for you.

Without doing that Faerie goal chain, you can't do "Kaz Returns from Blythewood" either.

In a nutshell, without doing the troll tribe 1-5, you'll basically be ending your storyline. :(

ETA: Also, without doing "Kaz Returns from Blythewood", you won't be able to do the goal chain for the Troll Sparring Pit.

Thank you so much. This is very helpful info. I wish the mods would go back and add this type of info to the original posts of quest details. They do such a great job of providing that info as well.