PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour Request Thread

Perry9877
04-06-15, 02:18 PM
I did not see one, so decided to begin one! I, for one, need some for this game. I love this new twist on the same old match 3 game!

LonePudding
04-06-15, 02:41 PM
What do you need neighbours for?

Perry9877
04-06-15, 02:43 PM
We need people to unlock the gates. I am currently stuck.

queentina3
04-06-15, 03:59 PM
Yeah, but it only allows you add Facebook friends. I haven't seen where you can add friends via the Storm ID.

belbar22
04-06-15, 04:34 PM
Just waiting to get through final gate. How do we get fb friends through forum. We don't know each other's real names.

egiff
04-07-15, 08:00 PM
Add me egiff play all the time new to the game

Perry9877
04-08-15, 09:23 AM
Hmmmm, I had 2 neighbours already populated when I began, and just assumed they were neighbours from my other games. It really does not make sense to have to have FB friends since there are no TL/S8 games on Facebook. Colour me perplexed.

breyas
04-19-15, 11:34 AM
How do you add neighbors...I have tried adding friends from FB but they do not show up for me to send gifts. Feel free to add me. On fb my name bridgette nathan

Anyuszko
05-05-15, 01:15 AM
Just waiting to get through final gate. How do we get fb friends through forum. We don't know each other's real names.

What do you mean as final gate? After which stage?

WorldOfMakeBelieve
05-05-15, 08:41 PM
Yeah, but it only allows you add Facebook friends. I haven't seen where you can add friends via the Storm ID.
Hey Q3, fancy seeing (reading) you here! I have read your posts often in CS. Do you have any tips for getting past level 64 in DQ? I am really stuck. enjoy your new horsey - oh yeah you have two :o

septemberstorm777
05-13-15, 09:56 AM
I did not see one, so decided to begin one! I, for one, need some for this game. I love this new twist on the same old match 3 game!

I'm on level 69 have tried different pets but can't seem to get the right combo and I couldn't find a Video for 69 plz help

redlemons1956
05-21-15, 03:18 AM
I need friends to move on... Can anyone add me?

ell13joy
06-21-15, 10:50 PM
New to Diamond Quest. Love playing. Please add me. Thx.

redlemons1956
11-25-15, 03:14 AM
I too would like to add friends. I have a few friends that are Facebook friends but it won't let me add them. This site needs an add me page.

redlemons1956
11-25-15, 02:45 PM
I too tried adding Facebook friends and can't please tell me how.

kooky panda
12-03-15, 11:03 AM
To add facebook neighbors, go settings and login to facebook.
Once logged in, hit the blue button at the top of the screen (with the face and + sign). It will show your facebook friends. Check the ones you wish to add.
An invite will go to them. Once they accept the invite, you should be neighbors.

To find more facebook friends, you can post on the facebook app page.

https://www.facebook.com/DiamondQuestApp/?fref=ts

redlemons1956
12-21-15, 06:28 AM
Why don't you have an add me page for diamond quest? You have them for all the other games...:mad:

kooky panda
12-21-15, 11:25 AM
Why don't you have an add me page for diamond quest? You have them for all the other games...:mad:
You cannot add friends via storm ID like the other games. Posting personal facebook information is against the privacy rules.
You can find other facebook neighbors by going the facebook app page.

Thanks

beccasyummies
02-04-16, 02:39 PM
Beccasyummies looking for friends on diamond quest, please send invite, would love to have some friends to share lives n help with opening new levels, Thank you

beccasyummies
02-04-16, 03:11 PM
I'm beccasyummies ,no idea how a game can have friend options getting through next gate, lives ect if you can't invite or find friends, I'm on diamond quest up to .401 would love to have friends to share ect, if anyone knows how please add me. I do not have a regular Facebook .

kooky panda
02-04-16, 03:22 PM
I'm beccasyummies ,no idea how a game can have friend options getting through next gate, lives ect if you can't invite or find friends, I'm on diamond quest up to .401 would love to have friends to share ect, if anyone knows how please add me. I do not have a regular Facebook .

You can go to the facebook application page for the game and find neighbors there .

kgolsan
03-20-16, 12:48 AM
add me kgolsan

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 05:25 AM
Do note that you can't add friends via storm8 ID like the other games. Please go to Facebook app page and add others. Thanks.

To add facebook neighbors, go settings and login to facebook.
Once logged in, hit the blue button at the top of the screen (with the face and + sign). It will show your facebook friends. Check the ones you wish to add.
An invite will go to them. Once they accept the invite, you should be neighbors.

To find more facebook friends, you can post on the facebook app page.

https://www.facebook.com/DiamondQuestApp/?fref=ts