PDA

View Full Version : sourdough oven goal

desdream
04-06-15, 11:40 AM
Hi

I recently built the sourdough oven but will not be able to complete the goal(have to cook like 10 or so breads(each 2hrs each) and the goal will expire in 2 hrs). I see that there 2 recipes in the sourdough oven that are locked and say goal.So I wanted to know do I have to complete the make 10 or so breads before I unlock the next recipes?Also if I don;t complete the goal(which is likely to happen), are the additional recipes for the oven locked forever?I wanted to know so maybe I will sell the oven.

Thanks!

LalaSmooth
04-06-15, 01:36 PM
Hi

I recently built the sourdough oven but will not be able to complete the goal(have to cook like 10 or so breads(each 2hrs each) and the goal will expire in 2 hrs). I see that there 2 recipes in the sourdough oven that are locked and say goal.So I wanted to know do I have to complete the make 10 or so breads before I unlock the next recipes?Also if I don;t complete the goal(which is likely to happen), are the additional recipes for the oven locked forever?I wanted to know so maybe I will sell the oven.

Thanks!

yes you need to make the 10 breads to get the next recipes, otherwise they will show up as LOCKED and you wouldn't be able to get them in the future.

desdream
04-07-15, 06:25 AM
Hi

Thanks a lot:) I wished they could have unlocked....