PDA

View Full Version : Stove or Mixer? That is the question

Unregistered
02-08-11, 07:00 AM
I have the ability to buy a stove or a mixer- which should I get? What would make more profit in the long run? Atm I have four stoves and 1 mixer- just learned of the doorway trick so I'm baking stuff that takes days.
Thank you for your thoughts!

Unregistered
02-08-11, 08:48 AM
Generally speaking, the oven will give more bang for your buck.

Unregistered
02-08-11, 03:45 PM
At some point in the very near future you wont care what you brought, as you will have 11 of each and have mastered all of your receipes , except for 1 or 2 of the 2 day ones.... I was excited about buying a new appliance once, and now I cant buy any more and have only a few recipes left to master. But, in saying that, the second poster is probably right, get a stove.

Unregistered
02-08-11, 09:38 PM
Get both! The appliances that you have in inventory do not count toward the limit. Consequently, you can use all stoves to cook recipes and then switch to all mixers. This is a useful trick if you don't want to mess with different timing of recipes.

Unregistered
03-13-11, 03:15 AM
Get both! The appliances that you have in inventory do not count toward the limit. Consequently, you can use all stoves to cook recipes and then switch to all mixers. This is a useful trick if you don't want to mess with different timing of recipes.

How do you do that? I mean switching?

deadpixel
03-13-11, 08:25 AM
How do you do that? I mean switching?

You put the ones you have on the bakery floor into storage and then bring out the other ones. Please make sure you don't have any food items on them before you put them into storage, otherwise they will disappear from your appliance when you bring them out again later.

lesleypsg1
03-13-11, 08:45 AM
You put the ones you have on the bakery floor into storage and then bring out the other ones. Please make sure you don't have any food items on them before you put them into storage, otherwise they will disappear from your appliance when you bring them out again later.

Also, when redecorating and rearranging appliances, don't put counters with food on in storage as you will also lose that food 

Unregistered
03-13-11, 08:46 AM

I would love if they had a feature where we could put things we cooked into storage to use later!