PDA

View Full Version : Please help team leaders and team, I need more land !!!!!!!!!!

Drachenia
04-06-15, 10:16 AM
It would be great it if now again a update for give more land, I'm at the limit with the land. Please team leader and team give us more land. Thank You Very Much :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Drachenia
04-11-15, 09:17 AM
It would be great it if now again a update for give more land, I'm at the limit with the land. Please team leader and team give us more land. Thank You Very Much :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Team leader please give me an answer, I can no longer expand and need back country. Please please give me a reply

zenobia42
04-14-15, 11:52 AM
Early on in the game, many players begged for more expansions every time we reached the current limit. They never seem moved by our pleas. This last batch of expansions was very recent and I'm sorry to say I doubt they will open any more for months. :(

Drachenia
04-17-15, 05:57 PM
If u dont keep duplicates u will have enough space.. i dont think anyone here has any problem with the space, just problems with runes.. too many needed and too little bombs! Anyway they have open up alot of space for us recently.. a few islands.. and i think is more than enough

P.S... TL stands for TEAM LAVA.. not team leader

Hello TeamLava is the company for the games and it are team leader or manager here. So I have no more room for habitats and I think many other players as well. An or 2 neighbors can make no more extensions for land. I hope that he will soon be available land for us give shall.

kooky panda
04-21-15, 10:07 AM
The most recent posts have been removed. Personal attacking and fighting is against the forum rules.

You can have personal conversations via the PMs( as long as they are civil).

If you have an issue with a post another members makes, please do not respond, please contact a community manager or moderator.