PDA

View Full Version : Growing tired!

kimberly0822
04-06-15, 04:56 AM
I love the concept of this game but cooking food has become exhausting. I never have the right ingredients, i always have too much of stuff i dont need, the drops from the construction guy are never what i need to expand...in frustration i have left the stoves and ovens with nothing cooking more times then i can count and i rarely get on the game anymore at all. Too many pieces to a puzzle that doesnt make much sense. I think simplifying would make a world of difference.

WinnyWoos
04-06-15, 09:35 AM
Yup I've been really trying to hold onto this game but it's painfully boring now. When I do get on, either I can't do what I need to do quick enough to hurry up and get off before I get aggravated or I find myself so bored when I try to stay on longer. There is simply no way with everything that's changed that I could actually play for hours at a time like I used too.

Also, I've hit lv 49 and realizing that after expansion 14 which allows you to unlock the last couple recipes, that that's pretty much "The End" and your left with absolutely nothing to do but cook and nothing to look forward too.

I don't know about everyone else but I play games for FUN and as for me, I don't see how you can obtain "fun" in this game ever again as the way it's currently set up. Either way, IMO and as for me, this game is DEAD. Shortest lived TL game Ive played.

kane518
04-06-15, 10:14 AM
I hear ya. This game could be so much better. My main annoyances with this game are

1) Gardening is random. I "planted" FIVE vanillas at once recently but desperately needed ginger. Vanilla takes 8 hours!!
2) There isn't a way to close the restaurant. Even when I put something in front of the door and there are no customers walking in, my food still disappears.
3) The refill time for some of the ingredients needs is insane. 8 hours to refill onions! I know this is just a way the creators are trying to force you to spend gems, but I try to save mine for decorative items.