PDA

View Full Version : Castle Poll & Suggestions - April 2015

SpiritWind00
04-06-15, 04:23 AM
Castle: Poll and Suggestions

I'd like to thank you all so much for the excellent posts and ideas in the last suggestion thread. I'll be able to use some of the other ideas that didn't make it to this poll next time.

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item or building or decoration you would like to see added? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

Additional Context for the Poll items:
1 - variety of herbs so I could create a herb garden. They could be used in the kitchen and in potions.
3 - for instance in cool, bluish green like the trees in the wild forest. I would like the Aspen, the Acer and the Lovepuff tree in different shades of deep, fresh, cool green, and perhaps a light blue or dusty purple Willow?
5 - A Griffin in the kingdom. It could drop fur, eggs and griffin feathers for a new trade/exchange.
6 - A wood version of the deep mine, dropping wood, living wood
7 - City/Town Hall building that drop coins, trade tickets and rarely expansion permits.
9 - Paths you can put items on so they don't take up a space by themselves, but allow you to place them under buildings or decorations (for example, having the carriage on the road)

Link to December 2014 poll (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76818-Castle-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread)
Previous Suggestion thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78350-Castle-Suggestion-Thread)

ShibuyaCloth
04-06-15, 04:28 AM
A townhall should drop more then coins. BTW, very deco oriented poll this time. But rivres, or something that could emulate a moat would be top class as deco.. Also add RP as it is a defensive items.

LOL, first (ahem second) post :p

someones gotta go first! :) SW

seishy
04-06-15, 04:51 AM
less boars, dear god less boars. There are no words to express how much I -despise- the boards, so much it makes me not want to harvest any crops. Could we please get a monster repellent (and a monster attractant when we so desire). I would also like to be able to tun off te monster battle music while keeping the regular music. I very much enjoy the normal music, but I do -not- like the battle music.

As for the suggestions in the poll, I like the idea of being able to put items on paths. That is an amazing idea. I like paths, but don't use them because I can't afford to give up the space. A river also sounds nice, would we be able to fish in it?

readysetgo888
04-06-15, 06:06 AM
The wood equivalent of a deep mine sounds amazing! Also, a building that occasionally drops trade tickets or expansion permits would be fantastic.

I totally agree with a previous suggestion about less dire boars. I hate hate hate them as well and I am also afraid to harvest crops or do pretty much anything. I think it's ridiculously unfair that the spawn rate on boars (which, as far as I can tell, are the only monster that give back less energy then you used to beat it) is so much higher than the other monsters. Either boars should spawn less, or they should not steal so much energy.

How about a goal reward that drops random crops and cooked items, occasionally feasts? I don't know if this is what the pergola does and so we won't see a non-gem version, but maybe it could be more crop oriented.

I love coin items that also occasionally drop something useful. Also, another trade and/or item like sir Pig that gives a nice random surprise.

More permanent goals that continue the story line!!! This is most important. I love CS and don't ever want to run out of goals. The first priority should be finishing that missing locket plot that just ends after stealing a bunch of resources and giving no reward. Maybe you could finish it with a lost and found building as a reward? That might be really cool. You could trade in random items and receive back random items instead. Like the exchange, but for single items at a time. Or, just a lost and found building that occasionally drops a totally random item. That would be an awesome way to end that storyline.

Korlcek
04-06-15, 06:37 AM
How about enabling market so that we could put stuff on sale and buy items from other users, for coins or even for gems if so desired.

AnniePMH
04-06-15, 06:49 AM
Several nice ideas!:)

1.Herb garden. Ivy, Belladonna and Greselda likes plants, and so do I, lol!
2. A gem dropping dragon. Who wouldn't love a dragon who gives you gems?? Please make it a big black, flame breathing one...:D
3. More tree designs. Not so interested.
4. Drops for Wedding Carriage. Those would have to be some amazing drops indeed, to get that carriage out from my storage...
5. A griffin. Yes, please! Griffins are cool.
6. Deep Wooden Mine. That would certainly come in handy when crafting. Sap and living wood can sometimes be major bottle necks...
7. City/Town Hall. More trade tickets and expansion permits? Yes, thank you!!
8. Gift mermaid scales. I guess that would be great when you are in the beginning of the game.
9. Paths you can put items on. Not so interested.
10. Plots to create a meandering river. Would be nice, if we get some More Space!:rolleyes:

droopy123love
04-06-15, 07:00 AM
Would love to see a mystery-trade: put in a big amount resources to get a mystery egg for a dragon-like-creature.

88silver
04-06-15, 07:16 AM
My only suggestion would be that the "Deep wooden mine" not by named "Deep wooden mine." One does not mine for wood. Call it a Lumber Camp or something, but not a mine. And since the Deep Mine drops more variety than the Sparkling Mine, the Lumber Camp should drop additional items beyond the Sawmill drops. Maybe add mushrooms and glimmerdust to the usual wood, sap, living wood drops of the sawmill.

BiteMe111
04-06-15, 08:50 AM
I voted for the town hall, as the trade tickets and expansion permits are a tempting option. But if I could vote for 3, the "paths that don't take room" and the gem dropping dragon would get my vote as well.

AnniePMH
04-06-15, 09:05 AM
I voted for the town hall, as the trade tickets and expansion permits are a tempting option. But if I could vote for 3, the "paths that don't take room" and the gem dropping dragon would get my vote as well.

It is a multiple choice vote. Only once though, sorry...lol:)

meme1098
04-06-15, 10:57 AM
None of these really interest me... I want a seaport...lol.

The perfect spot is in the farthermost bottom corner by the little alcove. Just need a couple of expansions to reach the cliffs. What a long term goal that could be! Crafting special beams & blocks to build it, special items for shipbuilding, enlisting sailors specially trained for voyaging trades, etc., etc. I could go on & on. This would make an awesome goal!!!! :)

zoeee87
04-06-15, 11:31 AM
I would love a river, if we have more space!

burritosprings
04-06-15, 12:20 PM
love the idea of KIngdom Hall or maybe name it Kingdom Commons.and the suggested drops. But would also like to see the chance of getting trade tickets from Adventures

jopik
04-06-15, 02:38 PM
PIRATE SHIP with treasures that will sometimes drop jewels/silver and GEM as a rare drop!!! :)

(enough of trees and garden imho)

dragon2046
04-06-15, 02:47 PM
Love the seaport and pirate ship ideas! Definitely need something totally new to freshen up the game. :)

BlackRat2
04-06-15, 04:57 PM
Please could you make the prizes obtained in the great tulip hunt worth something. Howabout this; Fountain acts like a pond and drops water etc, the shrubs drop petals like the mulit-colour hedge and the meadow drop ramdom crops. This would make the time and effort we put in worthwhile.

queentina3
04-06-15, 05:28 PM
I would jump and cheer for a gem dropping dragon. :)

Anaboe
04-06-15, 05:54 PM
Actually, I like most of the suggestions. I think the most important thing is to make long time players not to loose their interest. Yes, the Tulip-event what's a bit boring, but atleast it gave us something to do - for weeks!

Now it's just back to stockpiling and the Unofficial Goals.

I wouldn't even mind to get something like the Sinister Sister again :)

larisata
04-06-15, 06:04 PM
Next easter I would like to have an easter egg hunt as a community event. Here's how it could work.
We have to make a (small 1 x1) basket (wheat, wool, glimmerdust), fill it with chocolate easter eggs (chocolate, milk, sugar), wrapped in colourful silver foil ( silver, various coloured dyes) and place or hide it in our kingdoms. When we tap on it it drops easter eggs that are tallied like the tulips and candy corn were.
When other people visit our kingdom they have to find it (look for the bouncing easter egg over the top of it) and tap on it and it drops easter eggs for them (like the hearts but one per kingdom with no limit on the amount of kingdoms you can visit and collect from).
At the end of the event the basket drops energy (because chocolate is an energy booster).
We can also continue to make more eggs in the kitchens.
Easter eggs could also drop from chickens and from visiting the characters houses.
There could be a new adventure in the castle to search the forest for easter eggs.
Prizes would be useful like a pet rabbit that drops fur and carrots and/or a pretty wishing well that drops silver and gold (like throwing a coin in but reversed).

ladyperidot
04-06-15, 06:13 PM
How about enabling market so that we could put stuff on sale and buy items from other users, for coins or even for gems if so desired.

Love your idea, I wish it had been a choice option. It would be great to be able to sell off items when I hit 99.

figththefire
04-06-15, 11:31 PM
Wow, sounds awesome!
Maybe we ll have guests from overseas?! How about Indian Persian or Chinese characters))) new animals like elephant, snake or camel?
I guess im just dying for something exotic in the game;)

germander10
04-07-15, 02:34 AM
I also love the idea of a seaport, and further expansions.

But I think serious consideration should be given to the needs of players who have reached Level 50. I started playing Castle Story just one year ago. I've reached Level 50, have just finished the Sister Sister quest, have upgraded most buildings, and have a few expansions to go - then what?! While I've played a few of the other games, CS is the only one that requires some thought and has held my attention, the other games are really boring in comparison.

So please, please, please brighten up the game for players who've been around a while. Give us something to work towards. Surely we're worth it!

germander10
04-07-15, 04:27 AM
Would also like to add that it would be nice to listen to MY music when playing CS. I play on an iPad and, for some reason, my music cuts out whenever I am playing the game, this is very frustrating.

Seriously700
04-07-15, 06:50 AM
Next easter I would like to have an easter egg hunt as a community event. Here's how it could work.
We have to make a (small 1 x1) basket (wheat, wool, glimmerdust), fill it with chocolate easter eggs (chocolate, milk, sugar), wrapped in colourful silver foil ( silver, various coloured dyes) and place or hide it in our kingdoms. When we tap on it it drops easter eggs that are tallied like the tulips and candy corn were.
When other people visit our kingdom they have to find it (look for the bouncing easter egg over the top of it) and tap on it and it drops easter eggs for them (like the hearts but one per kingdom with no limit on the amount of kingdoms you can visit and collect from).
At the end of the event the basket drops energy (because chocolate is an energy booster).
We can also continue to make more eggs in the kitchens.
Easter eggs could also drop from chickens and from visiting the characters houses.
There could be a new adventure in the castle to search the forest for easter eggs.
Prizes would be useful like a pet rabbit that drops fur and carrots and/or a pretty wishing well that drops silver and gold (like throwing a coin in but reversed).

Awesome ideas!!! TL should hire you as a consultant

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-07-15, 08:10 AM
1. Herb garden... Sure, if it's no bigger than 2x2 and also means there'd be a new recipe to use some Fellora Plants with them, lol.
2. A gem dropping dragon... We kinda have this already. The orange dragon has randomly dropped gems for me. Instead, I'd rather see this idea combined with #3 as a new gem/jewel-encrusted tree that sparkles! (OMG, did I just suggest ANIMATION when it's becoming apparent that we'll never see that again?!? lol) and drops 1 gem every day or 2 (I'd be happy with even once/week). To be honest, that's what I thought the New Year's tree was gonna be that was hinted we were getting but never did, lol. Better yet, activate the golden obelisk to drop 'em & more people might bring that monstrosity out of storage, lol.
3. More tree designs... Would have liked to see some of the FTW trees in CS, but we didn't, so ... Well, whatever. Lol
4. Drops for Wedding Carriage... Not so interested, still got a bitter taste. :/
As it is, I think I'd only bring it out of storage if it was just simply like a regular carriage and had no floaty over it at all.
5. A griffin... YES!, as well as a PEACOCK (drops pretty feathers! Dangit, FTW!!! lol) and CENTAURRRRRRRRRR (walks around and/or gives new weaponry like bows & arrows!)! Horses that drop 2-3 bags of fertilizer every couple hours would be nice, too.
6. Deep Wooden Mine... I remember suggesting an industrialized sawmill over a year ago, which would drop wood, sap, living wood like the regular sawmill but also wooden & fancy beams and maybe simple & super glues. It would be useful for lower level players. Now, not so much.
7. City/Town Hall... More trade tickets and expansion permits? On one hand, I say YES!!! On the other hand, I think: if those are *too* easy to get, why would we want to do trades??
8. Gift mermaid scales... Lower level players could use that but personally, I'd rather see the option to send a gem to 3 of my neighbors, like a lot of other TL/S8 games.
9. Paths you can put items on... Sure, might come in handy sometimes (party! lol) but if given the option, I'd prefer to have the ability to *rotate* some of the paths I already have.
10. Plots to create a meandering river... Yes, that'd be cool, especially if it lead to the coveted seaport and pirate ship that we all want, lol.

Next easter I would like to have an easter egg hunt as a community event. Here's how it could work. .... (Edit)
LUV your ideas!!
I'd like to see an event like the one we had last year for St. Pat's. Searching for those lucky charms was sort of like an Easter egg hunt. Turning them into choppable rainbow pots via the workshop was FUN! I truly thought we'd finally have a fun use for regular or golden eggs this past Easter, like maybe combining them with dyes and wheat to craft choppable Easter baskets.
Maybe next year, TL/S8?

CuteTali
04-07-15, 09:59 AM
Deep wooden mine, as we always have plenty of stones, but not enough wood, especially rare wood drops like living wood.

katbtodd
04-07-15, 02:21 PM
Thinking they should add pooh drops to the sheds ,, I remember working on a farm lots of pooh in sheds to scoop up

newpam575
04-07-15, 02:30 PM
Any item that leads to story goals would be fine by me. I do like the idea of the herb garden, if we can use the herbs in reciepes. I am not fully expanded but additional achievable expansions would be welcomed. I love the port idea. A treasure hunt would be fun too. I love animals so I also voted for the griffin.

zaccy678
04-07-15, 03:34 PM
Definitely a deep mine-style source for wood!

And I reeeeaaallly want a better source of water than filling up buckets from a well or pond!! :mad:

All I do is chop down trees and fill buckets of water - my kingdom really needs to move ahead with the times!!

zaccy678
04-07-15, 03:36 PM
Oh and holiday updates would be nice......

:rolleyes:

theguardiangirl55555
04-07-15, 03:59 PM
I think being able to change what you look like would be good

morsith
04-07-15, 09:29 PM

I agree!

Also I am so happy that two of my suggestions from the last post (Griffin and City/Town Hall) made it into this poll! Yay!

DragonThruTime
04-08-15, 12:24 PM
I voted for several in the poll. I particularly like the gem dropping dragon, the town hall dropping trade tickets & expansion permits, and paths that allow items to be placed on them. I also like the herb garden and the meandering river.

Something I would like to suggest is being able to sort our inventory. I know it has been asked several times that the inventory categories that are there be put to use more so things could be found easier. This is a similar idea. If the capability was given to the player along with several tabs/sections/categories/files....whatever you want to call them, we could do it ourselves. Or another idea might be a search feature so we could plug in the item we are looking for in our inventory. I know very little about programming so I'm not sure if that would be a nightmare to create or not.

I just spent 15 minutes trying to find something and still haven't seen it. Lol. Maybe I don't have anymore....maybe I do and don't see it. :). I would have loved one of those options in those moments. Lol

weebod1
04-08-15, 02:56 PM

Absolutely... This is the one thing I'd really like to see...my inventory is full of stuff I'll never use again as I maybe had an abundance of items from a previous game where as I could have sold the excess in the market for others to buy to help them on their way.
Hmmm... Possibly selling stuff for gems would be brilliant!

Oh and I concur... Less boars!!

GaSaKaDa
04-08-15, 11:19 PM
I just want some more expansions, seems like forever since the last ones? I'd love to expand down to a seaport or to the little temple that's been teasing us for so long. I've been on the max level for a long time and a new long term goal would be amazing, there's been so many things lately that have made all us loyal players feel unvalued, I think if they want our money they'll need to give us something that will make up for those thoughtless things, I'm not over the forced removal of my W-Ali and will never get that wedding carriage out because of it, or the hastily bodged wedding, that could have been a great interest holder for us, I'm happy to buy things and keep the game going but expect a little customer value in return!

Oh dear I seem to have got on my soap box, will hop down now and just say that for me it's expansions and long term goals, to carry on some unfinished storylines or more excitingly to build a seaport or down to the temple, thanks

rabsos
04-09-15, 06:54 AM
I really really really want a white tree!! I ask for every time and I still don't see one...please just 1 white would suffice. Not really but you know what I mean!!!

Liloze
04-09-15, 10:11 AM
I voted for Gem Dragon, Town Hall, and paths to put items on.

However, before anything else I really like :
1- EXPANSIONS!
2-Inventory turned useful, as it is now it is useless!
3- Please let the adventures drop new Items, Adventures now are not worth wasting resources on them, and they barely give a decent amount of energy and some gems now and then! I once got coins and like 10 energy return only from Across the desert sand adventure yes no gems as well! Preposterous for such an expensive adventure!

Back to the poll list :

1- Herb Garden: Not against it if the herbs come in choppable plants we can buy with coins like the ferns, tall grass etc ( we need to spend our coins on something! ) Otherwise if we need to plant them, then we do definitely need more PLOTS!
In Case it is a stand alone Small garden that drops herbs then by all means why not, if we get to use them with other crops like the Fellora / Glimmerbulb in the kitchen.

2- Gem Dropping Dragon : Yes please.

3- More Tree Designs : What for ? Are they choppable ? Give more than sap / living wood/ wood/ ? Something we do need in abundance like a bunch of 3 to 5 mushrooms? With Glimmer Shards/ Fragments ? Then yes, otherwise don't see the usefulness!

4- Drops from wedding Carriage : Again what kind of drops? If it is flower petals we already have plenty of resources for these, including the latest Merry-go-Round Garden! Drops must be worth it for me to take this carriage out of storage. No I did not forget the
W-alinapping!

5-A Griffin : Fur? Eggs? Feathers? For new Royal Trade ?
I really don't know if anyone is reading our suggestions, but I repeated this like for an Nth time now,
why not use the extra ROCKS, WOOD and useless DECO ( Pumpkin hutch, scarecrows, overgrown bench etc etc ) for a new trade? And No I do not care for a Griffin, a Horse is more appealing - and logical in a Kingdom - than a Griffin, at least for me!

6-Deep Wood "Mine" : I'd rather call it " Timber Camp" (In ref to Tinker Camp) Not against nor with, did not vote for it.
As an old timer, level 50 player for years now, it won't make any difference to me, but I am sure new players will appreciate and love it.
Also it should drop OTHER THAN wood/living wood / Sap, like Some Finished Fancy / Royal etc....beams and Syrup ! I am Maxed out on all of them, but am sure new players would love these drops :)

7-City/Town Hall : Which drops Trading Tickets and Expansion Permits? Yes please.

8-Gift Mermaid Scale : I laughed about this one ! No Let us Gift Glimmer shards / Glimmer Fragments, this Mermaid scale is a bit - a lot - late to introduce into the gifts list! Since there's a Mermaid pond one can buy if ready to spend gems, for the scales. The other ponds and wells ( For coins) do provide sufficient and decent amounts of these, besides for old timers this gift is also useless, I am sure many are maxed on them and everything that also use them !

9- Paths to put items on : I did suggest this like 2 years ago (Many others did to) As I remember saying it is ridiculous to see the carriage near the path not on it lol I am glad it finally made it to the poll :)

10-Plots to create meandering River : After Expansion ? Would be a nice touch.

Thank you SW for the great job you are doing :)

PS. Please If there are new buildings or items to be introduced in new updates, PLEASE let them be ANIMATED
Animation was the middle name of CS, and lately CS is losing its most appealing aspect!

Seriously700
04-09-15, 10:33 AM
I would like the ability to "travel" to a new kingdom the way in dragon story you can travel to the arctic isle.

Perhaps this could be where the Faeries live, or Belladonna or Agnes. Perhaps this could be facilitated thru a seaport and ship which we build, making use of all the building supplies we are stockpiling.

We could then build new buildings in this kingdom, and perhaps trade our goods with these neighbors. And of course this would allow development of additional story lines that could keep CS continuing even once we expand to the south east corner of our kingdoms.

Unlike in DS, I would NOT want the new land to be quite so separate from the original land. While I like the overall concept of a second land, I didn't like the way it was executed in DS, with everything being so ridiculously expensive, with a totally different type of dragon food, etc. I would prefer more interaction and sharing of resources between the 2.

reliquary
04-09-15, 10:52 AM
Yes,yes, and Yes!:)

Mor Trades Please!

Inventory dumping trades for the high level players!

We all have tons of inventory....maxed on pretty much everything.
Can we please turn them into trade tickets for all those New Future Expansions they will give us someday.

Dyes
Petals
Blocks and beams
Plain rocks
Old adventure box decor....wooden benches, campfires etc.
How bout a CORN trade!?!
Breakfast buffet or other craft able food items trade
Rare item trade....purple hides, ruby gemstones, etc.
How bout a gem trade for a couple million coins!

I'm sure there are tons of possibilities for more trades, we've asked a billion times and not quite sure why it's not on the list.
It sure would add some variety to the exchange...or other possibly "new"port or exchange building.

Wouldn't it be neat if we all went from super maxed out on everything to being able to use the stuff?!

Another suggestion is following thru on the Main Storyline. We don't have room or even want more random coin dropping buildings or events. And lower levels have plenty to do, and adequate resources to complete them. there are numerous goal lines that have just been left hanging...lets complete the storyline:)

One more suggestion is.....Can there be something usefull & new to buy with gems? I've had gems leftover from my Xmas gift cards that have nothing to spend them on. Have they noticed that unless it's USEFULL not many people buy it? We don't need any more decor or any more type of wall or gate...lol
How bout an Alicorn sale? How bout the ability to buy some of the older items....cauldron, etc. or something NEW and exciting:)

Edit: one more thing....wouldn't it be completely Awesome to know if we are having an update or not simply 24 hours beforehand....reliably let SW or other mod. know and post that it's gonna happen....THAT would be AWESOME!

larisata
04-10-15, 02:07 AM
I would like the ability to "travel" to a new kingdom the way in dragon story you can travel to the arctic isle.

Perhaps this could be where the Faeries live, or Belladonna or Agnes. Perhaps this could be facilitated thru a seaport and ship which we build, making use of all the building supplies we are stockpiling.

We could then build new buildings in this kingdom, and perhaps trade our goods with these neighbors. And of course this would allow development of additional story lines that could keep CS continuing even once we expand to the south east corner of our kingdoms.

Unlike in DS, I would NOT want the new land to be quite so separate from the original land. While I like the overall concept of a second land, I didn't like the way it was executed in DS, with everything being so ridiculously expensive, with a totally different type of dragon food, etc. I would prefer more interaction and sharing of resources between the 2.

This is a brilliant idea.
We could have different lands for all the adventures we do from the castle. The plume hive could have all the fairy buildings, the desert sands could have an Arabian nights look, the ancient vaults could be a spooky dungeon and the feral lands could be ....... well ........ feral.��And yes, they would have to share the same inventory.

my2place
04-10-15, 05:07 AM
I would like to see Glimmer Shards added as a giftable item.
I know just as with Mermaid Scales, it all depends on what point you are at in the game, but it would be nice for neighbors to be able to help at those times when you are living from collection to collection :)

jbfps116
04-10-15, 05:10 AM
I voted for all... but I agree on the ability to sell and or trade inventory items is really a good idea, or at least you could sell them for a REASONABLE amount of gems/coins. Horse rather than griffin. expansion to the "mystery" building and the SEA!

queenofpolharcity
04-10-15, 05:29 AM
I also love the idea of a seaport, and further expansions.

But I think serious consideration should be given to the needs of players who have reached Level 50. I started playing Castle Story just one year ago. I've reached Level 50, have just finished the Sister Sister quest, have upgraded most buildings, and have a few expansions to go - then what?! While I've played a few of the other games, CS is the only one that requires some thought and has held my attention, the other games are really boring in comparison.

So please, please, please brighten up the game for players who've been around a while. Give us something to work towards. Surely we're worth it!

yes, yes, yes!

I've asked for the various buildings to be able to enter, and once inside, we have simple games to play--Match 3, spot the differences, Hidden Objects, etc. we could earn small prizes--a few coins, maybe a gem now and then or some other prize related to the building we are in. This would give us something to do between goals besides rearranging our trees over and over! I agree with you about CS being the only game that I play consistently, but there's often nothing to do.

Another idea is to have quests/goals that we can work on with specific goals, that we can make or cook to fulfill. Like that Food Caravan we did some months back, we knew how much stuff we needed to have , and none of it depended on some rare item that just makes us frustrated.

Liloze
04-10-15, 06:12 PM
I'd rather have my maxed items used in the Royal Trade - for trade tickets- than any Caravan goal that gives nothing back except some coins /experience!
Thanks but no thanks!

jbfps116
04-10-15, 07:10 PM
how about more unlockable buildings or deco or priviledges in the royal exchange? using trade tickets

danzplace
04-11-15, 01:13 PM
Love the idea of visiting another land! Still holding out hope for a pot too. I love castle story, but except for my fortune teller tent, I am out of things to do... :(

pigswithwigs
04-12-15, 03:55 AM
A silver drove/mine ways to get silver. Stuck on do many goals as not enough silver

calipitter
04-12-15, 06:14 AM
I would like to see something completely new. Please NO MORE GAZEBOS or TABLES! I feel like the creative juices have been congealed. How about things that are completely different and new? A jester, a maypole, a human chess match, turkey legs. The seaport is a great idea but we've been suggesting it for a while and I'm not sure they know how to make it happen. But there are other things that could be added. They could spoof the princess and the pea story with Sabina. Add new treasures to be discovered from the adventures. I love the Easter egg idea for next year also mentioned earlier in this post. How about new craft shops for new story lines like a candlemaker, soap maker, or churning butter (kitchen, I guess). There could be bee hives that need to be harvested. How about tools that let us harvest crops faster (less energy) like mule and plow. Goats??? The idea for an herb garden would be really interesting if it was for health uses and there was a medicine tent. How about falconry? Hot air balloon? Instead if the deep wood mine or lumber camp, how about woodsmen that go on an adventure and come back with wood, living wood, and random items found in the woods. If spices or herbs were added to the game then maybe the desert sands adventure could find (drop) some of those items (from ill fated caravans or something). How about a visiting monk or something to do with the cathedral. I am not sure why we built an amphitheater. We then built a jousting field and a theater tent instead of using the amphitheater. How about a pool or bath? Catapults? Blasting powder to attack ( another adventure)? Anything, but please no more gazebos, gardens, tables, picnics. They've been done to death!! oh and I LOVE the idea of finally getting on with the endgame. What is going on with that? It hasn't even had a reference in so long I almost forgot about it!!

Seriously700
04-16-15, 11:41 AM
My current number one suggestion is that TL create a small panel of actual game players to consult with about new game developments. Have the players sign confidentiality agreements. Explain planned activities and get feedback on them. Then incorporate that feedback BEFORE introducing new items and quests in the game.

The players should include a mix of newer and long-time players, preferably ones who are active in the forum since they will have a better sense of things that matter to other players, not just themselves. I realize there will always be "different strokes for different folks" but this could provide timely and valuable data for developers.

After the developers did so great with Halloween event prizes, the harvest table feasts and the winter bakery, we've entered a stretch of way more misses than hits. Today was not the first time that I wondered if the current developers even play this game. I think a player panel could help TL get back on track. I'd be happy to suggest a few names for consideration.

tentalen
04-18-15, 05:00 AM
Lots of great suggestions. Seems that there is someone looking after castle story. Fingers crossed things will keep improving. Storm 8 needs to hear positive things as well. I just want to say thank you for improving size of items. The scale has improved of the last few quest.

55lee55
04-18-15, 11:58 AM
My current number one suggestion is that TL create a small panel of actual game players to consult with about new game developments. Have the players sign confidentiality agreements. Explain planned activities and get feedback on them. Then incorporate that feedback BEFORE introducing new items and quests in the game.

The players should include a mix of newer and long-time players, preferably ones who are active in the forum since they will have a better sense of things that matter to other players, not just themselves. I realize there will always be "different strokes for different folks" but this could provide timely and valuable data for developers.

After the developers did so great with Halloween event prizes, the harvest table feasts and the winter bakery, we've entered a stretch of way more misses than hits. Today was not the first time that I wondered if the current developers even play this game. I think a player panel could help TL get back on track. I'd be happy to suggest a few names for consideration.

I like this idea. I think it would help create trust between players and Team Lava that has seemed to be missing for quite some time. It does seem that the developers don't play the game and put no thought into the effect that new items have on game play. Please, Team Lava, this is an excellent suggestion. Could you consider it?

Thanks.

coffy73
04-20-15, 11:46 AM
I would love to see a "Check All" button for when you need to request items from your neighbors. That way, for all us fortunate enough to have a ton of neighbors, we don't have to check ever box individually.

beefus
04-20-15, 01:22 PM
And the only reason I voted for a Heavy Wood Chipper is because there is no option to vote for a Silver Mine... or a Big Giant Set of SILVERware... that we can "polish" and rub of a few pieces of silver off of every 3 or 4 hours

THanks L8ST!

Tamochan
04-23-15, 02:59 AM
More resource buildings as you level up, eg an extra kitchen availability after you reach a certain (high) level, also workshop and forge etc.

Less trade tickets for a permit to expand OR less permits to expand. Five is unreasonable. I understand the need to slow down the game a little, but this is getting ridiculous.

The tabs in the inventory do not work. I am showing many items in there, but click on 'resource' or the other tabs and it shows nothing in there at all. Can we fix this so that things are in categories.

The ability to sell off (even if it is for just ONE coin) the redundant items kept over from previous quests like garden scissors and bunches of flowers which just S L O W down trying to find things in inventory.

thank you!

ShibuyaCloth
04-23-15, 05:10 AM
Tamochan,

1) Winter Bakery was added as a timed event. They basically double your possible kitchen throughput. I have one, but my farm cannot produce fast enough to get them busy.

2) Well true for lower levels, but some old timers like me, 5 permits is just a breeze. So yes, this is to slow down a little the game. Also in general most plots are between 1-3 permits. And each new extension provides at least 1 without.

3) Inventory management is sub optimal, as well as general feedback in the game where your resources stands. But there is more then the inventory to fix to make i user friendly.

4) Well, I for one would not use it. I love my insane inventory :p Currently aiming for 200 pages (without wiping clean my game board) :rolleyes:

mikado86
04-23-15, 01:43 PM
Let me sell my useless royal animals for 10% of their gems worth on the market

AnniePMH
04-23-15, 02:04 PM

Lol, please TL/Storm8, let me buy those royal animals from mikado86!!:D:o

Chaotarch
04-24-15, 12:38 AM

lol, give you 20%:cool:

Lol, please TL/Storm8, let me buy those royal animals from mikado86!!:D:o

sry, sweety:rolleyes:

mybunnytail
04-24-15, 04:30 PM
Deep wooden mine, as we always have plenty of stones, but not enough wood, especially rare wood drops like living wood.

My same thoughts we 4 mines that we can collect stone items from but only the 2 mills to get wood items from.

joanneia1
04-24-15, 04:56 PM
Please fix how you spend gems in this game again today ,as well many times before I have accidentally tap the gem buy ,while taping to work the sword in fighting monsters. You should have to hit confirm before it goes thru. I have lost both money and time with your current method.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

atiragram
04-24-15, 05:43 PM
A suggestion for the forum: Since there is a vastly disappointed feedback for the new daily trades, what about a suggestion thread for those trades? Provided there is planned an expansion for these to other platforms and those are supposed to meet the need of the players always suggesting a market. Ok to put this first: A real market like in farmstory would be so much better. But assuming we can't have such a market for whatever reason and the daily trades are what we get, then PLEASE gather some feedback what players are prepared to trade.

I think we are all prepared to give many resources for only few items when we really need them. But who the heck needs COAL? Maybe at lower levels, but I've been maxed on coal for most of my playing time since years. Don't need fur either. What would be interesting for me:
- Give 10 pitchers, 10 rafflesias and put something like jewels on top of it if you like, to obtain 5 glimmer trap plants.
- Give 20 white petals, 20 purple ink and 20 mermaid scales to obtain 5 red petals
- Give some mithril or adamant for a trade ticket. Or 50 mithril for an expansion permit
- 20 fellora blossoms, 30 stones, 20 fish, 20 roast chicken for 5 sugar.

Might be different for other players, but coal & fur? Please either implement the real market or make some really interesting trades. Thanks so much.

Kind Regards, atiragram

mybunnytail
04-24-15, 05:51 PM
more resource buildings as you level up, eg an extra kitchen availability after you reach a certain (high) level, also workshop and forge etc.

Less trade tickets for a permit to expand or less permits to expand. Five is unreasonable. I understand the need to slow down the game a little, but this is getting ridiculous.

The tabs in the inventory do not work. I am showing many items in there, but click on 'resource' or the other tabs and it shows nothing in there at all. Can we fix this so that things are in categories.

The ability to sell off (even if it is for just one coin) the redundant items kept over from previous quests like garden scissors and bunches of flowers which just s l o w down trying to find things in inventory.

Thank you!

i like this idea. I think it would help create trust between players and team lava that has seemed to be missing for quite some time. It does seem that the developers don't play the game and put no thought into the effect that new items have on game play. Please, team lava, this is an excellent suggestion. Could you consider it?

Thanks.

please fix how you spend gems in this game again today ,as well many times before i have accidentally tap the gem buy ,while taping to work the sword in fighting monsters. You should have to hit confirm before it goes thru. I have lost both money and time with your current method.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

amen!!!!!

figththefire
04-24-15, 08:38 PM
I hardly believe that Mythic Mushroom won over Sea Port in the last suggestion poll. I gues. It was just easier to draw it(((
We all want something new and unique, not the boring mushrooms... Imho

ginerp
04-25-15, 01:42 PM
I second the suggestion of something to help organize and purge our storage. It's so frustrating going through it! There are tabs all over the game that don't do anything, actually, not just in storage. It's annoying.

Also, I want walls or dividers that I can manually turn. In the other games you can create the illusion of stairs and levels using dividers, but I can't do it without manual control over their direction.

Chaotarch
04-26-15, 01:13 AM
let the coloured beasts spawn permanent at jousting arena and kaz's five at the troll-sparring-pit:o
pretty pls with sugar und choc on top...:rolleyes:

ShibuyaCloth
04-26-15, 02:50 AM
let the coloured beasts spawn permanent at jousting arena and kaz's five at the troll-sparring-pit:o
pretty pls with sugar und choc on top...:rolleyes:

Yes the arena should be like the sparring pit, always spawn something!

Chaotarch
04-26-15, 03:05 AM
Yes the arena should be like the sparring pit, always spawn something!

this could be the next update:p
if the purple golem spawn ( rare ) at the arena, i think a lot of ppl are happy;)
let the trolls ( kaz's 5 ) drop something more as a normal troll and i am happy.

ShibuyaCloth
04-26-15, 04:23 AM
Sparing Pit:
+ Trolls
+ Special Trolls

Arena:
+ Any regular beast: Skunk, Fang, Boar, Golem, etc.
+ Specials

-> Rewards from fight & win: usual reward

Note that unique should not respawn, it would be odd to fight the red queen again if she is already (s)trolling around in the king/queendom.

angiedarla
04-26-15, 01:46 PM
I VERY MUCH LIKE The idea of PATH THAT does not take up space AND you CAN put Things on.

serinalisa
04-27-15, 07:19 AM
I got CS when it was the Valentines edition in 2013. Have been level 50 for a VERY LONG TIME. I will keep playing if the storyline continues. I have maxed out on most crafting resources. ::yawn:: no longer need things that drop items! Will need more stories to keep me interested

clinesweetcottage
04-27-15, 10:13 PM
I'm not sure if this has been raised before but as a mother myself, a kingdom is not complete without human offspring (reads children).

Apart from the main characters, we have all sorts of animals, be it normal farm animals like chicken, cow, pig and sheep, or special animals like alicorn, dragon, manticore and even pet skunkupine, but there is NO little human, how sad!

Since Thruston and Sabina got married, it would be nice that they can have baby. When the baby grow up, we can choose to train him/her a selected s**** (plant crops, take care of animal, repair buildings etc.). Note that I didn't mention school as this is not a modern world.

When the kid is trained in that specific s**** (e.g. planting), instead of giving energy like alicorn does, we could ask him/her to help to harvest crop! One can only choose 1 s**** for this child, and use gem to buy more baby so that can train different s****s (so it wont hurt but help TL's economy), just like how we can have 1 horse free and use gem to buy another horse if we wish to.

Who seconds me? Haha...

Chaotarch
04-27-15, 11:10 PM
One can only choose 1 s**** for this child, and use gem to buy more baby so that can train different s****s (so it wont hurt but help TL's economy), just like how we can have 1 horse free and use gem to buy another horse if we wish to.

Who seconds me? Haha...

lol, there is no economy if you spend gems...:eek:
trust me ( and my white-ali-squadron ):cool:

PawPrincess
04-27-15, 11:56 PM
It would be nice to have something that drops gems. Would prefer something besides a dragon. Why not a pretty little Fairy instead?

More Expansions needed.

I'm on Level 50, but would still like to have these: Love Shack, Pink-Flower Penstemon, Romantic Larkspur

I like the suggestion for next Easter.

Again, more Expansions needed. I would like to be able to have space to put everything without it being all scrunched up. Mine is currently scrunched up in my opinion. I wish I had room to place my Decor and Buildings that are in storage without putting something in storage first.

Wonkaland99
04-28-15, 12:17 AM
Possibly difficult for the programmers, but I would like to be able to put simple signposts in my kingdom, e.g. Market Street, Hilltop Farm, Northwood Industrial Estate. Help people find their way around!

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-28-15, 06:12 AM
I'm not sure if this has been raised before but as a mother myself, a kingdom is not complete without human offspring (reads children).......Who seconds me? Haha...
*scream!*
Yes, this has been raised before (lil while back, tho).
I will be opting OUT of having brats in my queendom, tyvm. LOL

clinesweetcottage
04-28-15, 06:47 AM
lol, there is no economy if you spend gems...:eek:
trust me ( and my white-ali-squadron ):cool:

In order to spend gem, you need to buy enough gem first right?

*scream!*

LOL, I knew there will be people who don like kids. But don worry, this 'brat' won't give u any headache, just helping to run errands (no temper tantrum, no rudeness). Sounds better?

clinesweetcottage
04-28-15, 07:44 AM
I think a chariot would be perfect for your white-ali-squadron! the more ali u attach to it, the higher level it goes up and wil drop more rare item!

clinesweetcottage
04-28-15, 07:48 AM
I think a chariot would be perfect for your white-ali-squadron! the more ali u attach to it, the higher level it goes up and wil drop more rare item!

Sorry I'm referring to Chaotarch XD

atiragram
04-28-15, 11:53 AM
Babies, yes!!! Mine is almost 1,5 years and he's definitely the last family addition, so a virtual one might be fun ��. But could Sabina's and Thurston's offspring learn such things as planting crops? Wouldn't the baby be a kind of prince or princess? Should they not learn to joust? Or something the like? Oh yes and we use them against the unnerving dire boars. Or he / she is a rebel and prefers to learn something different than expected. A cook might come in handy. Well I think I second the idea ��.

Liloze
04-28-15, 02:08 PM
*scream!*

Same here, thanks but no thanks, no brats for me as well.
Don't want to her WAaaaaa ever 2 seconds.
I have a cat and she meows my ears off ...during the day...
reached my quota of little bratty whiners lol ;)

Anaboe
04-28-15, 02:45 PM
When the kid is trained in that specific s**** (e.g. planting), instead of giving energy like alicorn does, we could ask him/her to help to harvest crop! One can only choose 1 s**** for this child, and use gem to buy more baby so that can train different s****s (so it wont hurt but help TL's economy), just like how we can have 1 horse free and use gem to buy another horse if we wish to.

Who seconds me? Haha...
Child-labour for the win!!! :P

No, on a serious note: Castle Story is a fantasy game. I really dislike children, and I have absolute no wish for them to show up in my Kingdom.

Besides, in a lot of Kingdoms Thuston and Sabina never got married, due to the quarrel over the Wallicorn...

Liloze
04-28-15, 05:23 PM
Child-labour for the win!!! :P

No, on a serious note: Castle Story is a fantasy game. I really dislike children, and I have absolute no wish for them to show up in my Kingdom.

Besides, in a lot of Kingdoms Thuston and Sabina never got married, due to the quarrel over the Wallicorn...

Yep the dunce Thurston couldn't provide two W-ali for Sabina,
The marriage was off is my Queendom, so no no babies outside of wedlocks :p :D

katbtodd
04-29-15, 08:14 AM
I know I wrote this in the Main Tread but think it belong here

I have a great idea . Why can't the seals be a rare drop and you need all 3 to get the next horse and if your lucky to get two and you want your horse quicker we should be able to buy the seals we need for 333 gems since it cost 999 for the deed , to keep this option in our kingdoms Please TL some thing to think about .. Or reopen the option for those that want the second horse and can't afford it right now

AnniePMH
04-29-15, 08:39 AM

I have a great idea . Why can't the seals be a rare drop and you need all 3 to get the next horse and if your lucky to get two and you want your horse quicker we should be able to buy the seals we need for 333 gems since it cost 999 for the deed , to keep this option in our kingdoms Please TL some thing to think about .. Or reopen the option for those that want the second horse and can't afford it right now

I think this is a wonderful idea! Like a Loveshack, but for ponies/War Stallions!:)

katbtodd
04-29-15, 09:00 AM
I think this is a wonderful idea! Like a Loveshack, but for ponies/War Stallions!:)

Yes the seals can drop from adventures

Liloze
04-29-15, 09:26 AM

Awesome idea, and the seals dropping from adventure is a great!
S8 Should pay you for this one lol :)

kittensabc
04-29-15, 11:06 AM
If the seals had the same droprate as horns/wings then that truely would be a long-term goal. I think that this was another "choice" event for TL/S8 like the Lily questline, in the thread they said they would explore parallel storylines and different rewards so this is probably an example where it was designed to force a choice on you. But who knows, I would enjoy having Rouncy in my kingdom too.

totalwasteoftime
04-29-15, 12:56 PM
A silver drove/mine ways to get silver. Stuck on do many goals as not enough silver

Yes, yes, yes!! I'd love it if there could be some mini-quest to get one like there was with the glimmer dust trove. And then also the ability to buy them... Or have it some building like a silver mine to buy with COINS and use some materials to build.

mybunnytail
04-29-15, 04:10 PM
Same here, thanks but no thanks, no brats for me as well.
Don't want to her WAaaaaa ever 2 seconds.
I have a cat and she meows my ears off ...during the day...
reached my quota of little bratty whiners lol ;)

I understand what your staying but this child would be royalty and little Princes or princesses are perfectly behaved, that mean no crying or bad doings!

rou111
04-29-15, 05:42 PM
All I want is to be able to storage trees and rocks.

shambalaya
04-30-15, 03:09 AM
I would like more options in the exchange!

How about being able to exchange golden eggs for regular eggs (always maxed out on golden eggs and need eggs for the dairy exchange)
Butterfish and catfish for regular orange fish
Flower petals for dark plants

Move feed the baron to the exchange!
Add a trade ticket to all the new daily market exchanges!

Liloze
04-30-15, 10:01 AM
I would like more options in the exchange!

How about being able to exchange golden eggs for regular eggs (always maxed out on golden eggs and need eggs for the dairy exchange)
Butterfish and catfish for regular orange fish
Flower petals for dark plants

Move feed the baron to the exchange!
Add a trade ticket to all the new daily market exchanges!

I Second that 👍👍👍

lunerasilver
05-01-15, 12:07 AM
First Desire: A BEAUTIFUL BIRD! Dragons, alicorns, maticores, cows, pigs, chickens, fish, a deer, a bat... and now even cats and dogs... I would like a beautiful bird. A peacock, a flamingo, a phoenix... I thought we might get a partridge in a pear tree last Christmas.... but no luck so far.

Second Desire: MORE TERRITORY (**less than 3-4-5 tickets per square**)

Third Desire: Expansion to the mysterious build at the south end of the map

Fourth Desire: any way to get expansion tickets faster.... I still haven't done any of the "5 ticket" ones... and I've been playing for YEARS

Fifth Desire: another Tablet of Tabernum shard that does something cool

Sixth Desire: Less timed quests, and more long term quests... I'm finally 19/20 (with the last piece ready to turn in) on "Sister, Sister" and I need a new long term goal.

Seventh Desire: More trades - ones that will use up Adamant, Red Potions, High End Resources, Fellora Plants, Transformation tonic, and FAIRY BUILDING BLOCKS

P.S. Thank you for the new type of mushroom... I was requesting something like that for a LONG LONG LONG time. :)

Blanche_Lady
05-01-15, 06:10 AM
I would like for some of the old timed events to come back. Some are really old and there are a lot of new players that weren't playing at that time.
For example the dragon event, it was really good! Maybe with some new dragons too apart from the old ones for the old players.

Chaotarch
05-02-15, 05:35 AM

lol, take this:eek:
but its ok if they drop more energy, maybe +10% per 10 alis, lol...
omg, thought about and love the idea...:rolleyes:

lb1184
05-04-15, 09:00 AM
how about more expansions?! I find myself constantly out of room to place new items from new goals. I NEED MORE SPACE!!!!!!!!!

shambalaya
05-05-15, 02:30 AM
It would be nice if it was possible to visit other players without having to invite them as neighbors!

Some forum members actively state they're not interested in new neighbors and it feels rude to invite them just because you want to have a look at their kingdom. I suppose I could explain myself on their wall, but I would prefer not having to do so. The same goes the other way around, if you don't want more neighbors how do you visit non-neighbors? From a secondary account?

Wonkaland99
05-05-15, 05:04 AM
How about an Exchange Visit with DS? We could send Thurston off to feed dragons, and ask Rex for some friendly advice. Also perhaps import a favourite dragon as a pet for Ivy?

pongkay
05-06-15, 12:23 AM
I would like for some of the old timed events to come back. Some are really old and there are a lot of new players that weren't playing at that time.
For example the dragon event, it was really good! Maybe with some new dragons too apart from the old ones for the old players.

I second this suggestion. A gem-dropping dragon would be a great addition as well.

meme1098
05-06-15, 07:25 AM
I second this suggestion. A gem-dropping dragon would be a great addition as well.

Dragons already drop a gem now & again. Energy, too.
But one that does it more reliably would be good....probably only once a week since it would mess up the games economy if it was more frequently, dontcha know

Princessirulan1
05-08-15, 04:37 PM
There needs to be a link to the forum in the Help section in the game. I just added a level 41 neighbor who never heard of it! They had been struggling through writing broken up wall posts asking for help or info. I think I would have stopped playing without the forum. I got stuck so many times. Needless to say, I'm VERY thankful for it and helpful neighbors!:D

shambalaya
05-08-15, 05:36 PM
There needs to be a link to the forum in the Help section in the game. I just added a level 41 neighbor who never heard of it! They had been struggling through writing broken up wall posts asking for help or info. I think I would have stopped playing without the forum. I got stuck so many times. Needless to say, I'm VERY thankful for it and helpful neighbors!:D

There is a mention of the forum, but it's true that under "how to access the forum" there is just the information that you need a storm 8 id and password (if you're just reading and not posting you don't even need that) and NOT a link or just spelling out the website address. For me it's a no brainer, "ah, there's a forum! Hmmm, no link.. Goes to Google and types in "castle story forum". Voila, there it is!" But I guess some people get stuck or never even go to the help/faq menu in the game. It has been suggested before to somehow include a reference to the forum in the game dialogue somewhere at the beginning. Thomas could be real helpful there!

PurpleScorpion76
05-09-15, 02:20 PM
1, 6 and 7 for me please. As the forum has changed I can no longer vote officially. So I'm putting down my wishes here. Hope that's ok?

As I've already posted most ideas in previous poll threads I'm going to suggest something new. A Silver trove or something that regularly drops silver and I don't mean once or twice a day every hour would be perfect. I'm always using silver - hairpins, platters, royal blocks and beams. And rarely have over 20 blocks and beams and usually only a few platters and hairpins. So more silver drops would be fab!

WhidbeyPort
05-09-15, 02:40 PM
1, 6 and 7 for me please. As the forum has changed I can no longer vote officially. So I'm putting down my wishes here. Hope that's ok?

As I've already posted most ideas in previous poll threads I'm going to suggest something new. A Silver trove or something that regularly drops silver and I don't mean once or twice a day every hour would be perfect. I'm always using silver - hairpins, platters, royal blocks and beams. And rarely have over 20 blocks and beams and usually only a few platters and hairpins. So more silver drops would be fab!

I second those suggestions. Especially the silver trove. I can already imagine how beautiful it would look, all silver and sparkly.

mreames
05-09-15, 10:39 PM
I know it's been said before but I'd love to get another royal exchange. Not just to do trades twice as fast but to also use hides at the same time I use milk... Or use eggs at the same time as using roast chickens, etc. It seems like it would be a natural. Lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-17-15, 09:58 AM
I think we need a RAINBOW shack where you can craft any of the plants and buildings and alicorn like the love shack... IN EVERY DIFFERENT COLOR!!!
A YELLOW alicorn, BLUE tower, etc!
I'm putting this player's idea from another thread over here because I think it's an AWESOME idea and would like to see it appear in a future poll....and IN THE GAME. Lol

meme1098
05-17-15, 11:00 AM
OMG!!! I love this idea!!!

katbtodd
05-20-15, 02:30 AM
Since the Amber only drops from one place and it's so rare ,it barely drops at all I been sending sweet feast out since before Jan in the barrack non stop ,and the castle a few time aweek ,it has not stop for me , I am thinking may be it should drop from the troll vault too.

Now I am thinking the moat takes up so much space for people to want to display it Give it some royal points may be a bit more then the walls since the walls take up one space and the moat takes up 4 ,

Liloze
05-21-15, 11:30 AM
I'm putting this player's idea from another thread over here because I think it's an AWESOME idea and would like to see it appear in a future poll....and IN THE GAME. Lol
Without glitches, bugs and issues ;)

But yes awesome idea!

Tamochan
05-22-15, 01:18 AM
what I would really like to see:
1) Less expansion permits needed to expand
2) Allow HIGHER LEVEL players an additional workshop, kitchen etc when they reach a set level - all I get at the moment is a note to tell me to level up if I want more buildings, but I know you are only allowed two kitchens whatever level you are.

Other than that, love the game, it keeps me busy and I am more than happy to spend real money on this game from time to time if only to support the game and keep it going :)

furpurs
05-23-15, 06:33 AM
I'd like to be able to gift more than three neighbors a day, most of the other stormiest games let you gift all your neighbors, why not this one? Even five a day would be better.

katbtodd
05-23-15, 09:41 AM
I'd like to be able to gift more than three neighbors a day, most of the other stormiest games let you gift all your neighbors, why not this one? Even five a day would be better.

I would love to see this too

Liloze
05-23-15, 10:08 AM

I would love to see this too

Agree! Adding to the gift list is a priority now!
Glimmershards/ fragments.
Fae Crystals.
Just to name a few of the things that need be added! :rolleyes:

Liloze
05-23-15, 10:27 AM
Again and AGAIN ...I want to suggest adding new items to the adventures!
I am maxed out on almost litteraly everything!
The adventures are becoming a waste of resources,
since the energy given back don't even cover the energy spent to sent the knights in the first place.
Please add significant drops, now all I get is some coins, if I am lucky a couple of gems and 10 / 15 energy and that is it.
The most expensive adventures are becoming useless!
Across the desert sand gave me 15 energy and couns, not even gems!
Dark caves Glimmerdust ! SERIOUSLY?!
Good thing am using the glimmerdust in the Royal Trade or i would have ended up with Coins and 10 energy only!
When I am lucky enough to get a black box, guess what's in it? Ridiculous! :rolleyes:
S8 seems to have forgotten about the drops from adventures.
If this continues I will store my Barracks -while keeping the knights inside it !-
There are plenty of other NEW decorations, than the useless Overgrown benches, scarecrow and anvils pumpkinhutches etc...
How about all those deco missed by many during special events like the hayride, snowman, purple Scarecrow etc...

And please fix the darn drop rate for some adventure! like The plume hive !
Been doing this adventure twice a week from barracks and queen's Court,
since its release. Still no Strawberry mound or the other firepit!
While I saw in some kingdoms people having more than 5 displayed!
At least make these drop after a certain number of adventures are done! To be fair to all players!
As it is now this is a total disregard to keeping a balanced game at least in small details, let alone the big ones, obviously! :rolleyes:
You'd think it is a horn or wing am asking for ( if I had the Love Shack !)

And EXPANSIONS !
How are we supposed to buy those decos you put in bundles if we don't have the space required for them!

I would love also to see The Love Shack Released again.
We had at least 2 re-releases of Pinky and Gazebo ...
I am sure thousands would love to get the LS ...
what is good for the goose is good for the gander!

queenofpolharcity
05-23-15, 12:10 PM

I think exactly the same thing every morning when I see new crows feet!

queenofpolharcity
05-23-15, 12:18 PM
*scream!*

me and you both, sister!! Castle Story is the only place that kids haven't wreaked havoc on my person!!

katbtodd
05-23-15, 12:33 PM
since the energy given back don't even cover the energy spent to sent the knights in the first place.
Please add significant drops, now all I get is some coins, if I am lucky a couple of gems and 10 / 15 energy and that is it.
Good thing am using the glimmerdust in the Royal Trade or i would have ended up with Coins and 10 energy only!
When I am lucky enough to get a black box, guess what's in it? Ridiculous! :rolleyes:
If this continues I will store my Barracks -while keeping the knights inside it !-
There are plenty of other NEW decorations, than the useless Overgrown benches, scarecrow and anvils pumpkinhutches etc...
How about all those deco missed by many during special events like the hayride, snowman, purple Scarecrow etc...

At least make these drop after a certain number of adventures are done! To be fair to all players!
As it is now this is a total disregard to keeping a balanced game at least in small details, let alone the big ones, obviously! :rolleyes:

And EXPANSIONS !
How are we supposed to buy those decos you put in bundles if we don't have the space required for them!

Very well put !!!!I will vote,for all this

luna2cute
05-24-15, 12:35 AM
I think exactly the same thing every morning when I see new crows feet!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

JennJu24
05-24-15, 08:09 PM
I'm kinda new to this game and so far I love it! I fin it's very addictive however; I'm very impatient lol. I can't figure why it takes so many deeds to get an expansion permit! I have spent over $100.00 since starting this game bc it takes forever to level up or get lives so I can farm! I also don't understand how I am given a weeks notice to meet a quest that ends on the 25th of May? I didn't even get a chance to earn the horse or build up the summer gazebo. It's kinda frustrating to me! I'm mostly frustrated with the insane amount of trade tickets for an expansion permit! That's what make me not play as much. I love to expand the kingdom but at the rate of 99 trade tickets I'm not gonna reach it lol. Just some insight.

Jennerwein1
05-27-15, 03:31 PM
again and again ...i want to suggest adding new items to the adventures!
Please add significant drops, now all i get is some coins, if i am lucky a couple of gems and 10 / 15 energy and that is it.
Dark caves glimmerdust ! Seriously?!
Good thing am using the glimmerdust in the royal trade or i would have ended up with coins and 10 energy only!
When i am lucky enough to get a black box, guess what's in it? Ridiculous! :rolleyes:
If this continues i will store my barracks -while keeping the knights inside it !-
there are plenty of other new decorations, than the useless overgrown benches, scarecrow and anvils pumpkinhutches etc...
How about all those deco missed by many during special events like the hayride, snowman, purple scarecrow etc...

And please fix the darn drop rate for some adventure! Like the plume hive !
been doing this adventure twice a week from barracks and queen's court,
since its release. Still no strawberry mound or the other firepit!
While i saw in some kingdoms people having more than 5 displayed!
You'd think it is a horn or wing am asking for ( if i had the love shack !)

and expansions !

I would love also to see the love shack released again.
We had at least 2 re-releases of pinky and gazebo ...
I am sure thousands would love to get the ls ...
What is good for the goose is good for the gander!
yup !!!!!!!!!

roguebee
05-29-15, 04:56 AM
I want to be able to grow grapes. I want a vineyard! To make the best "jam" in the entire kingdom!

istarbows
05-29-15, 08:32 AM
For the level-50 players who have lots of coins it would be nice to have something like the christmas trees a second time in summer, so we could exchange some coins for small presents (and occasionally bigger ones). We collect coins all the time from buildings but don't have any use for them .... Please.

88silver
05-31-15, 01:38 PM
Make the wedding carriage drop something useful like petals and piles of seeds. Both are often tossed/thrown at weddings, so it would work.

brenstal
06-01-15, 01:34 AM
I'm kinda new to this game and so far I love it! I fin it's very addictive however; I'm very impatient lol. I can't figure why it takes so many deeds to get an expansion permit! I have spent over $100.00 since starting this game bc it takes forever to level up or get lives so I can farm! I also don't understand how I am given a weeks notice to meet a quest that ends on the 25th of May? I didn't even get a chance to earn the horse or build up the summer gazebo. It's kinda frustrating to me! I'm mostly frustrated with the insane amount of trade tickets for an expansion permit! That's what make me not play as much. I love to expand the kingdom but at the rate of 99 trade tickets I'm not gonna reach it lol. Just some insight.

An expansion permit only costs 30 trade tickets, which is definitely a lot. I think the Tinker Camp costs 99 trade tickets, and that's worth it if you haven't gotten it because it's like a third workshop/potion shop. But you really don't need to expand that quickly, you don't get anything for being fully expanded and it's not even that important since at a lower level you have fewer buildings and need less space anyway. Your priority should be getting through any main goals in your book (Sabina, Thurston) and expanding to the next plots with stuff on them. It looks like you should be expanding to the Forgotten Roost and the Troll Cave, so you don't even need expansion tickets for either of those. You just need to get through Thurston and Sabina's quests (there are threads about them on this forum).

This game really does take time. Like, It's meant to take you a year or two to get through the main goals, and I've been playing since 2013 and I'm not fully expanded yet. Expanding shouldn't even be your priority. That's where the real goals and fun stuff are. You will eventually get to a high enough level where you can participate in all the short-term goals, like the horse. And there will be totally different but lovely short term prizes available when you get there. But the fun of being a lower level player is you're still in the main quest line and you get to work on the really big plot points like adding characters to your kingdom and gaining all of the resource/workshop buildings.

Personally, I don't think it's worth spending money on energy, speeding things up, or most gem items. If you want to spend money, buying wizarding schools to give you energy regularly is a good idea.

riverly
06-01-15, 09:44 AM
I would like to see the castle garden animated. It's kind of sad looking compared to greselda fountain.

bluew679
06-02-15, 10:27 AM
yes droping tickets would be a great idea as it takes for ever to ern them in a craft building

Liloze
06-03-15, 06:50 AM
I want to be able to grow grapes. I want a vineyard! To make the best "jam" in the entire kingdom!

Agree :) Not only jam, we can make wine, and then add cheese to the kitchen, and serve cheese and wine at the tavern :)

roguebee
06-04-15, 01:17 PM

Looks like I'm getting what I wished for. I have an estate vineyard where I can craft wines to rival the local equivalent of Bur***dy.

QueenEverly
06-04-15, 01:41 PM
I really appreciate that TL has been listening to the suggestions people are making and actually bringing some of them to life! I'm enjoying the vineyard event so far. Next we need a harbor!

roguebee
06-05-15, 09:56 AM
A harbor would be nice. I'm sure my wine will be so popular there will be an overseas demand for it and I need a convenient port to ship my goods.

CharmOfLea
06-05-15, 10:28 AM
Expansions please.

Liloze
06-05-15, 10:48 AM
Expansions please.

Second that EXPANSION PLEASE S8

2shayofk
06-05-15, 01:39 PM
How about more energy? When visiting friend's house(territory), I don't want 5 coins, or 1 XP, I only want to have energy!

bethaneyl
06-05-15, 04:56 PM
I really want Walls like the ones in Dragon Story ( 500 character...limit I think)....Its a "social" game and I love talking to my neighbors...I've made some really great friends and am limited with the 2line communication ...
So please ...more room to write ....
The energy when visiting would be great ...poster above had a great idea there :)

vaso1908
06-06-15, 03:05 AM
T
Expansions please.

I still have things from the previous event in storage waiting for more land. Expansions please!!

kaede654
06-07-15, 09:17 PM
Expansions please!!

burritosprings
06-08-15, 09:28 AM
Would like to be able to craft different clothes for our Kingdom Ruler.. help us use up all these Dyes) Maybe have a Tailor Workshop

arikasi
06-09-15, 09:07 AM
Add fertilizer to the things that drop from the stables.

burritosprings
06-09-15, 09:14 AM
Add fertilizer to the things that drop from the stables.

I 2nd that emotion

coolssp
06-17-15, 08:54 PM
For player who started after the V-day event, please let us have another way to craft White alicorns.... They look so neat and give energy which is always needed.... Plz

coolssp
06-17-15, 08:55 PM
Would like to be able to craft different clothes for our Kingdom Ruler.. help us use up all these Dyes) Maybe have a Tailor Workshop

Love the idea of a tailor shop

coolssp
06-17-15, 09:00 PM

And EXPANSIONS !

I agree. After 100s of sweet feast adventure, I still haven't received burning ember... Have two dragon eggs since the third month of play...

angela3737
06-18-15, 05:22 AM
I would like to see for the daily trade to be given a gem as a reward ..that would be enticing for all level players ..now as it is ..getting a wheat as a reward or any simple item isn't worth it

Eilann
06-18-15, 02:14 PM
All ideas are great:
_more animals (griffon is a nice idea, but personnaly id love a fox)
_expansions
_more balance about drops
_i like the taylor shop idea too : character customization would be awesome! not only fun, but would help identify and remember our neighbors (some would say its a little silly not being able to remember, but when you pass 100 neighbors and some have really similar names....i admit sometimes i don't recall which one is who xD)

BUT, if you ask me to vote for ONLY ONE thing, ill choose functional : I want the deep mine equivalent with wood !! And i want it to give SAP amongst other things.
Buildings are most of the time symetrical : need X beams X blocks to be built

Well as soon as you pass lvl25 and build your deep mines, you get a lot more stones than wood...and it gets more and more unbalanced with time : I have now piles of all sorts of blocks, from simple one to enchanted one and have no use for them since the wood doesn't follow.
--> I can't stop harvesting my mines, bc i need silver, mithril, earthwisp, etc... So i craft more and more blocks i wont use >.<
-->I spend my days chopping down trees to restore the balance, but as half the sap i get ends up in glue fabrication : I?m now maxed on wood but can't craft more fancy beams because of lack of sap.

Such a waste of energy. Everything was fine until lvl 22/23, now getting very frustrated.

camber16
06-19-15, 01:08 AM
Id like a way to have my stuff in alaphbetical order in the inventory so I can find stuff easier when scrolling through.

arikasi
06-19-15, 01:54 AM
I dont understand why a mine would give wood.

There is the sap tree and the maple tree available. How would this proposed mine differ?

Gem dropping dragon: the current dragons have a chance of dropping two gems. While a guaranteed gem drop would be very attractive, if it dropped one gem per day, it could still take a year or two to pay for itself given the general gem cost that it might have. So would it really be worth it? how much would it have to drop per day and for what cost to make you want it?

Babs526
06-19-15, 07:30 AM
I would like to see improvements to usability of the game. When I go to my inventory there are a bunch of categories but they are mostly empty. For instance consumables is empty. I'm not sure what that means, but I can't believe I don't have any. On the other-hand, everything is a material. Also, when I collect, I would like to see what "prizes" I got. Lets remember that these are all "virtual" items, but we play for the thrill of getting "stuff". When there is a long list the items they often seem to overlap and come up way too quick. I get that when you are collecting many items a slower time could be annoying, but a button to see your last earning(s) would be great. As it is I go to my inventory so I can see the items but I don't know the count. Do you know the thrill of getting 3 sap unexpectedly when you have been short for so long. As well, when you get energy it will not show up in your inventory. If such a feature already exists it should be better exposed.

Eilann
06-21-15, 07:24 AM
I dont understand why a mine would give wood.

There is the sap tree and the maple tree available. How would this proposed mine differ?

It wouldn't be a mine..could be anything that gives wood, and wood associated items.
The idea is not mine, i read this on the first page about a wood equivalent of deep mine, and i agree with it :

The buildings usually have the same beam/block cost, but we have 4 mines and only 2 sawmills. Its not balanced.
Youre right to say trees and sap trees exist, but after spending 20 lvls chopping them, I'd appreciate to have a ?shortcut? on these basic ressources and being able to use energy on other new actions.
Would be a nice change :)

jopik
06-21-15, 08:15 PM
Anything that drops GEMS..

carebear0211
06-22-15, 07:22 AM
When will android users get a new version? It is officially summer and we are still playing "Castle Story:Winter"

mybunnytail
06-24-15, 01:14 PM
All ideas are great:
_more animals (griffon is a nice idea, but personnaly id love a fox)
_expansions
_more balance about drops
_i like the taylor shop idea too : character customization would be awesome! not only fun, but would help identify and remember our neighbors (some would say its a little silly not being able to remember, but when you pass 100 neighbors and some have really similar names....i admit sometimes i don't recall which one is who xD)

BUT, if you ask me to vote for ONLY ONE thing, ill choose functional : I want the deep mine equivalent with wood !! And i want it to give SAP amongst other things.
Buildings are most of the time symetrical : need X beams X blocks to be built

Well as soon as you pass lvl25 and build your deep mines, you get a lot more stones than wood...and it gets more and more unbalanced with time : I have now piles of all sorts of blocks, from simple one to enchanted one and have no use for them since the wood doesn't follow.
--> I can't stop harvesting my mines, bc i need silver, mithril, earthwisp, etc... So i craft more and more blocks i wont use >.<
-->I spend my days chopping down trees to restore the balance, but as half the sap i get ends up in glue fabrication : I?m now maxed on wood but can't craft more fancy beams because of lack of sap.

Such a waste of energy. Everything was fine until lvl 22/23, now getting very frustrated.

Well said! My exact thoughts. So frustrating you collect 2x as much stone type materials than you do wood type since you have 2 more resorce buildings.

mudkipsssssss
06-25-15, 07:45 AM
We have a new version.

mudkipsssssss
06-25-15, 08:01 AM
6,7, and 9

oldmcz
06-25-15, 04:58 PM
Since I just bought the kingdom inn and reindeer stable as they are being discontinued I'd like to be able to fully upgrade them. Can you either offer quest for those who need them or have them drop needed resources? Thank you!

SpiritWind00
06-25-15, 05:37 PM
Since I just bought the kingdom inn and reindeer stable as they are being discontinued I'd like to be able to fully upgrade them. Can you either offer quest for those who need them or have them drop needed resources? Thank you!

Unresolved issue. Keep an eye out on the first post of this thread for the response.... Thanks.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82585-Decorations-on-sale!-And-gem-coin-Kingdom-Inn-Reindeer-Stable

ktorewqas
06-27-15, 07:14 AM
it would be great if TL could change the collect time of Ivy's bakery to 22 hrs :o

idrispad
06-28-15, 02:50 AM
Having just spent some down time tinkering with my kingdom, I could do with some dark roads for my "spooky" section which has the Glimmergate, Griseldas castle and Forgotten Roost in it. The existing golden and white ones are far too bright and the "spooky" ones have a ghost on them which ruins the look.

butterfly_25
06-28-15, 07:44 AM
it would be great if TL could change the collect time of Ivy's bakery to 22 hrs :o

I've been waiting for this change, too :) the 24hr timer has made me miss out on a few collections, changing the time I collect, for example, late in the afternoon instead of morning.

butterfly_25
06-28-15, 07:47 AM
While finally changing my king court to queens keep and placing it in a different area of my kingdom so that I can do a new design with the moat, I had wished the roads could have stuff placed on top of them, just like tiles in RS, BS and FS. It would be great for CS. Then I come in here and see it as an option and I had to vote! I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about it! :)

queenofpolharcity
06-29-15, 02:31 AM
While finally changing my king court to queens keep and placing it in a different area of my kingdom so that I can do a new design with the moat, I had wished the roads could have stuff placed on top of them, just like tiles in RS, BS and FS. It would be great for CS. Then I come in here and see it as an option and I had to vote! I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about it! :)

This is an excellent point! There should be a way to add things to the tops of roads, and can we add to that, and be able to place items on tops of rock walls? The flower boxes I made are all in storage, because there's no good place to put them.

queenofpolharcity
06-29-15, 02:39 AM

Butterfly--can I ask how hard it was to change castles? I so SO,want to do that, but I'm so scared to mess it up! And since we don't have a "Preview/accept" tab, (Yes Team Lava! I'm looking at you!)

And while we're at it, I'd like to see a delete button, or "Restore" button. For instance, I might spend 30 minutes arranging some of my Kingdom. But if I hate it, and want to change it all back again, we could have a Restore option and put things back the way they were.

CoodieBug
06-30-15, 06:26 PM

I'm tired of dropping gold accidentally--also just lost 40 skins saved if for development of some stupid building--it's been so long I dont wven remember what it was--I atopped spending money on Team Lava games because they are so unfair and frustrating--I'm embarrassed that I spend any time on them--maybe TL should spend more time on being user friendly verses being capitalist greedy

butterfly_25
06-30-15, 07:46 PM
Butterfly--can I ask how hard it was to change castles? I so SO,want to do that, but I'm so scared to mess it up! And since we don't have a "Preview/accept" tab, (Yes Team Lava! I'm looking at you!)

And while we're at it, I'd like to see a delete button, or "Restore" button. For instance, I might spend 30 minutes arranging some of my Kingdom. But if I hate it, and want to change it all back again, we could have a Restore option and put things back the way they were.

Hi! :). I like your "Restore" idea!

Oh and it wasn't hard at all to change castles! I was a bit worried for awhile as well, I had wanted to change for so so very long but just pushed it aside. All I did was wait until my adventure finished and collected from it. Then in "Edit" mode I sold the castle and then went into the market to buy a new one, it gives you the option of king or queen again, of course. Then I just built it with the required materials. I hope this helps you make a decision! Good luck :)

butterfly_25
06-30-15, 07:49 PM
This is an excellent point! There should be a way to add things to the tops of roads, and can we add to that, and be able to place items on tops of rock walls? The flower boxes I made are all in storage, because there's no good place to put them.

That's a great idea about the flower boxes! That would be really cute :)

katbtodd
07-02-15, 07:55 AM
Thinking I am not alone here!!!! We need better ember drops , just got another dragon egg , and I have been sending barracks out non stop since Jan. And my castle at least 5 times a week with the sweet feast .with NO LUCK for ember

Liloze
07-02-15, 08:00 AM
Thinking I am not alone here!!!! We need better ember drops , just got another dragon egg , and I been sending barracks out non stop since Jan. And my castle at least 5 times a week with the sweet feast .with NO LUCK for ember

Not surprised at all.
I am not getting anything from Across the desrt Sands, not even a pumpkinhutch lol
Not that I have any dragon eggs.( For almost 5 months now Forgotten Roost has forgotten about me lol )
Last time I got 10 or 15 energy from this expensive adventure, nothing else! No No 3 Glimmerdust, Sorry forgot those, that is it!
Not even a gem:mad:
S8 should think of adding drops, like Fae Crystals for instance , some Fragment/Shards! Some limited event items that many hadn't had the luck to get ( me included)
Ah yes some got golden apples from this adventure, if my memory serves me right, yeah I did not, not a single time.
The adventures are becoming a waste of resources for me.
I am thinking of storing my barracks.

katbtodd
07-02-15, 08:07 AM
Not surprised at all.
I am not getting anything from Across the desrt Sands, not even a pumpkinhutch lol
Not that I have any dragon eggs.( For almost 5 months now Forgotten Roost has forgotten about me lol )
Last time I got 10 or 15 energy from this expensive adventure, nothing else! No No 3 Glimmerdust, Sorry forgot those, that is it!
Not even a gem:mad:

S8 should think of adding drops, like Fae Crystals for instance , some Fragment/Shards! Some limited event items that many hadn't had the luck to get ( me included)
Ah yes some got golden apples from this adventure, if my memory serves me right, yeah I did not, not a single time.
The adventures are becoming a waste of resources for me.
I am thinking of storing my barracks.

I have sent it so much all I get is coins and very little energy