PDA

View Full Version : appliance maximum

desdream
04-05-15, 05:04 PM
Hi

I read the thread explaining how many appliances you can have out in your bakery at certain levels. I know the max you can have(without purchasing an extra slot) is 18 but can you have more than 18 appliances but you can store some so say lvl 30 for example, you are allowed to have 10(I know it;s not the exact number but just as an example) can you have more than 10 appliances just store a few(and that too without purchasing extra slots)?Or is it max 18 appliances in and out of storage? Thanks

Beecause
04-05-15, 06:30 PM
Storage has no limit.

Each appliance type you purchase has its own slot - they get stacked in that slot.

You dont have to purchase extra slots.

The basic drink machine - I have ten - 2 are out on the floor of my bakery and the other 8 are stacked in the drink miachine slot.

desdream
04-06-15, 11:42 AM
Storage has no limit.

Each appliance type you purchase has its own slot - they get stacked in that slot.

You dont have to purchase extra slots.

The basic drink machine - I have ten - 2 are out on the floor of my bakery and the other 8 are stacked in the drink miachine slot.

Great!I am glad I buy a variety of machines and at least store them:)Thanks again