PDA

View Full Version : stuck on level between 66 and 67

Gerry21213
04-05-15, 06:37 AM
FOR DIAMOND QUEST I have been playing the level between 66 and 67 , I cannot get through it.I don't have enough gems for help. can
someone offer help? Thanks

GXKFE9e
04-05-15, 07:44 AM
i need friend.

Pox74x
04-10-15, 04:13 PM
Can any one help I'm stuck on level 48!!! What do I do with the brown box looking thing with diamond in!!

KishmishPls
04-10-15, 05:13 PM
FOR DIAMOND QUEST I have been playing the level between 66 and 67 , I cannot get through it.I don't have enough gems for help. can
someone offer help? Thanks

Keep trying- you may need to switch up your team to match the gems in the level- different minions have different bonuses when they attack (bombs, for example) so try switching things up if you're stuck on a level.

Can any one help I'm stuck on level 48!!! What do I do with the brown box looking thing with diamond in!!

It sounds like you're talking about the power up box. This isn't a block you need to clear- instead, match gems adjacent to this space to "power" it on. Once all of these boxes in the level are glowing, they will do massive damage to your foe!

belbyrae
04-14-15, 08:10 PM
I'm stuck on stage 52. There are 3 monsters I need to beat with only 21 moves. I can't seem to find the right combo of pals to get even remotely close to beating this stage. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated!