PDA

View Full Version : Stage 26

Capper7
04-04-15, 09:41 AM
Hi, everybody. I've been enjoying this new game so far, but I've been stuck for a few days now on Stage 26. I'd appreciate any and all pointers/help with it. Thank you very much! :cool:

queentina3
04-04-15, 11:54 AM
I hated this stage, then again I hate every stage that has those black holes of doom. :p

I've yet to get 3 stars on it, and keep getting so close!!!!!

Anyways, what I've done is this:

- I have a pet pal that gets rid of those black holes of doom when I've knocked off enough of his gems. He's red, which helps on this level since Yellow and Green are the ones with the holes of doom.
- I try to combine gems that are by those holes of doom to get rid of them quickly, especially the ones that eat my yellow/green gems as then, once they're gone, all those gems get counted towards what is needed to get past the arch.
- Any gem that I've got one of the lightning bolts through, I try to use to knock out some of those holes of doom.
- I use one blue pet pal, the red one that eats up the holes of doom, a yellow, and a green that need the least amount of gems to attack.

Hopefully some of those tips will help you get by the stage. I think I'm going to wait until I upgrade a few pets before I attempt to play it again, since I can't seem to get those 3 stars!

Capper7
04-05-15, 05:15 PM
Thank you for writing everything that you did. The "holes of doom" (love that term) are still giving me trouble. Can you check the name of the pet that eats them? I know I don't have it. But maybe if I go back and get 3 stars on the levels where I only have one or two, then maybe I'll get lucky and unlock it.

queentina3
04-05-15, 07:29 PM
In the Supernatural Society, 3rd one in the top row (on the right), his name is Vince. He's got a red jacket/hood, huge mirrored glasses and an ugly mustache (he has no face except for a nose due to vanishing it when he tried to get rid of his acne in high school). LOL!!! His abilities are to match red gems x 13 and it clears one black hole of doom (level 1).

ETA: I just got another pet pal that clears those holes of doom. It is still in Supernatural Society, but is the 2nd one in the top row. His name is Manny and when matching 13 yellow gems, he clears 1 hole of doom. His story is kind of funny, and like Vince, he has no face. "Long ago, Manny asked a magic genie to make him invincible. Unfortunately, Manny sometimes mumbles his words, and genies are jerks." LMAO!!!!