PDA

View Full Version : team members not progressing on level 55

ChicSeekers
04-04-15, 12:05 AM
Hi there,

Here's a bug. I've played (and lost) level 55 many times and just realized that no mater what colors my player are, they aren't advancing. If I match their colors, they stay put and their "counters" don't reduce ever. A couple of the last times I played, only one color would advance. For example, a yellow team member would be the only one to slay a monster. The rest would stay put no matter how many matches I'd make in their colors. Can you fix this?

[S8] Regina
04-06-15, 01:58 PM
Hi there,

Here's a bug. I've played (and lost) level 55 many times and just realized that no mater what colors my player are, they aren't advancing. If I match their colors, they stay put and their "counters" don't reduce ever. A couple of the last times I played, only one color would advance. For example, a yellow team member would be the only one to slay a monster. The rest would stay put no matter how many matches I'd make in their colors. Can you fix this?

Hi there! This is tricky! So the first thing you need to do is get rid of the four spinning warps on the bottom. They suck away whatever color Gems you use to make a match, for example, match green Gems and the green warp will suck it away. This is why the counter for the Pets are not decreasing. Once you zap away the warps (and any new ones that form), you can start to make Gem matches according to the color your Pet needs. Then you will see the counter reduce, and your Pet will exhibit their special powers and defeat the big bad monster!

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions!