PDA

View Full Version : Stormie in the newspaper

queentina3
04-03-15, 03:09 PM
I've been holding back on posting about this, but my irritation level is very high right now, so........ :rolleyes:

We have Stormie as first place in our side-markets, is he really necessary as the first slot in our newspapers as well??? Every day I go to him and purchase EVERYTHING he's selling just to get him OUT OF THAT FIRST SPOT! Things I don't even need, or want, I buy just to get him to go away! He takes a spot that is much better used by a person that isn't an already possible neighbor.

With that being said, can TL please remove Stormie from ever being in the newspaper? There's no reason for him to be there since EVERYONE that has access to the newspaper also has access to him in their neighbor lists and as the first spot in their side-markets.

Honestly, I've never really liked him in the first place and now I feel like in Farm 2, he's being shoved down my throat every which way I turn.

Thanks! :cool:

Embo79
07-08-15, 07:37 AM
Can you edit Stormie out of your friend list & see if that makes him disappear from the newspaper too?

Annica5
07-08-15, 09:45 AM
Nope, Stormie is the only neighbor that will always be with us. Personally I'm okay with him, he sells his stuff really cheap and often just what I'm looking for.

Jnny2good
08-15-15, 01:31 PM
Noooo don't get rid of Stormy. He sometimes gives thing that rarely appear any other way. How about if we restrict Stormy to things that take 60 minutes or longer to make? Then there is less garbage to clear out and you can sell the expensive stuff for a tidy profit, as Stormy's stuff is always cheap.