PDA

View Full Version : Some glitches happen at times

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 12:01 PM
I earned a lot of coins while I was away but a glitch happened and instantly finished my recipes, plus all the food returned to the counters...

SparklyOctopus
04-03-15, 03:19 PM
Seems like you are encountering a sync error! When this happens, you may notice coins disappearing or items you just bought or crafted appearing to be lost as they go back to a previous save point. To prevent this, you can visit a neighbour to make sure that your progress is saved. :) Hope that helps!

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 05:48 PM
I tried force closing the game but does not fix. I think it can happen to everybody

queentina3
04-04-15, 11:29 AM
I tried force closing the game but does not fix. I think it can happen to everybody

Force closing or even reinstalling won't help when there is a sync error. A sync error means you're game is not registering with the TL servers. In order to FORCE the game to sync with their servers, you should visit a neighbor and tip them, that way the servers will recognize your game is ONLINE and connected. You then go back to your restaurant and play as normal - collect food from appliances, restock, and etc...

rosewaterlily
04-04-15, 11:55 AM
Same thing happened to me this morning. My counters were all empty and I started serving food and then the game started syncing and not only did my counters all become full again, several counters are occupied by the same foods and now I can't cook. This is ridiculous.

sweetcharts
04-06-15, 03:31 PM
Maybe open your restaurant and wait for your customers to eat all of your food off one serving table