PDA

View Full Version : Which food is earning most money?

alicee11
04-03-15, 11:20 AM
Which dish is earning the most coins?

queentina3
04-03-15, 12:02 PM
People look at this differently, so....

Profit overall, $9000 or greater:
Peking Duck = $11,900
Stuffed Mushrooms = $10,400
Roast Chicken = $9,500
Country Fried Steak = $9,010

Dishes that offer coins higher than $4:
Apple Pie = $8 a dish
Roast Chicken = $8 a dish
Stew = $5 a dish
Cr?me Brule = $5 a dish
Glazed Ham = $5 a dish

That is, if nothing's changed the price/serving size since the databases were last updated. The above is why most people that ask for food as a gift, or gift food, are using Stew. It's the most profitable out of all the gift-able dishes.

bobbyrae
04-03-15, 12:11 PM
It also depends on the length of time to cook the dish. Some dishes may take less time to cook so the accumulated earnings from those dishes may end up earning quite a bit. Like Kiwi cake for example.

queentina3
04-03-15, 01:20 PM
Exactly, so in that case, just for you bobbyrae...... :p

Profit by HOUR, $900 or greater:
NY Strip Steak = $1,065
Zucchini Soup = $1,050
Portabello Mushroom = $1,000
Black Pepper Chicken = $990
Jalapeno Poppers = $960
Grilled Corn = $950
Strawberry Crepe = $925
Smores = $925
Kiwi & Cake = $905

Of course profit per hour and profit overall depends on how fast your food sells, as you don't exactly see that profit until all the food has sold. That is why some people go by $ per dish instead, as their food sells slowly.

Personally when I start to get too many counters, I just stop cooking for a week or two and then most are cleared since RS has such a small serving size compared to say the dishes you'd find in BS, which can take months of non-cooking before they are gone. :)

ETA: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0AirojqZymHCpdElpNFBaOWtuMFh2SU5ELUFiYUpaY1E&hl=en_US&gid=7

I no longer maintain my own spreadsheet so I just use Sehana's, since hers is sortable by most of the items people would look at ($ per hour, xp per hour, profit per hour....)

bobbyrae
04-05-15, 11:05 AM
Wow. Wow. Wow. Strip steak and zucchini soup. Who knew? I just cook stuffed mushrooms and peking duck mainly because of the length of time they take to cook- allows me to only check in once a day. I should try that strip steak though :p