PDA

View Full Version : Mine crashes constantly!

keg63
04-03-15, 06:39 AM
I appreciate the recent parity upgrades for us android users, but I am very frustrated by the consistent crashes/forced closes when i try to mine. I have lost many bombs and have involuntary forfeited many crafting parts and bonuses because of this. I have resorted to only mining once, and then exiting DS in hopes of preserving precious bombs and parts. Even with that, I am successful only about half of the time. I have spent hundreds of dollars in DS and other TL and S8 games, which I am happy to do, but with this issue, I am feeling totally ripped off. I missed out on the scarab dragon because I refused to waste any more money trying to replenish my bombs. I am now stuck with a bunch of worthless parts. I only hope the same doesn't happen with the radioactive dragon. I appreciate any advice or assistance you can offer. Thanks.

jim23cash
04-03-15, 09:08 AM
I have the same problem. It usually crashes on me just after I go in, and use one bomb to enter. It NEVER forgets that I used that bomb, unlike every other time it crashes, when it forgets the last 3-5 things I did!
I try to save to server before entering mine from outside. Do something that makes you connect to server, like look at your album, or your wall, or neighbor visits. It seems to be happening less for me when I try that. Good Luck! I'm worried about Radioactive, too. It's worse than it was previously. :(

[S8] Elsa
04-03-15, 10:21 AM
When you crash, do you see an error message? If yes, please tap Report > Preview and scroll down to Error or Exception. This will give you the error message.

keg63
04-03-15, 03:44 PM
No, I don't get an error message. It just kicks me out of the game.

jim23cash
04-07-15, 12:51 PM
Same here. Just kicks me out of game, and I lose whatever I won that turn if I have already played, or I lose one bomb if I crash when I enter.

dingalingfarms
04-08-15, 11:16 AM
Same here. Just kicks me out of game, and I lose whatever I won that turn if I have already played, or I lose one bomb if I crash when I enter.

This happens to me too constantly, and not just with mining.

Every single time i launch a quest from the hub it closes. It will also regularly close while mining or harvesting crops. It will also close randomly. There is never an error message, the game just stops running and returns me to my phone's home screen.

Loving the parity changes and i'm sure this will get fixed soon, just confirming the issue is with more than one person.