PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade Pets????

queentina3
04-03-15, 06:23 AM
How do you upgrade the pets? I keep getting the message that my pet pals are stronger but they still only show one bar beneath them colored and they don't seem any stronger. They still need the same amount of blocks knocked off before they attack, and the attacks are at the same strength as before - meaning they only hit once and usually for the same amount of points as before (if a monster/Lucien) or once at the wall (if at an archway).

I've been trying to figure out how they upgrade, but couldn't find the information anywhere in these forums or in the FAQ in the game, so if anybody knows how to get the bars below them to light up - which I assume is an upgrade for them - I'd appreciate the tip. :cool:

rosewaterlily
04-03-15, 08:16 PM
Hatch more pets, if you get the same one, it will be upgraded. My upgraded pet makes bombs at 15 instead of 16 gems.

queentina3
04-03-15, 09:27 PM
Ahhh, so that's how they upgrade, by getting more of the same one....Thanks for the response. It was driving me nuts!! LOL!!!

LonePudding
04-06-15, 09:24 AM
Hatch more pets, if you get the same one, it will be upgraded. My upgraded pet makes bombs at 15 instead of 16 gems.

One less gem...what an upgrade!!

Perry9877
04-06-15, 02:58 PM
Darn, here I thought I had the chance of getting a rare after I collected all of the commons. Nope, just more commons. I have the worst luck. I bred a Diamond Dragon, a Chocolate Rabbit, Aurora Pegasus and a Monsoon Mongoose among others just on my hubby's device. ��

Azzybre
04-07-15, 06:12 AM
Each time you level up in the game it makes your matches "stonger" meaning that each time you match gems it "hits" the bad guy harder.

Hope that helps

Azzybre
04-07-15, 08:56 PM
You can also click on the level picture when you are looking at the map and it will tell you what your attack rate is.