PDA

View Full Version : Who got Baron this morning !

katbtodd
04-03-15, 05:01 AM
Some of us got a nice suprise from the Baron this morning and other did not! Some thing do with April fools, I wish I took pictures.

ShibuyaCloth
04-03-15, 05:07 AM
I haven't seen the baron since I milked him with 120 buckets :p

AnniePMH
04-03-15, 05:17 AM
I haven't seen the baron since I milked him with 120 buckets :p

Me neither! And since he did several weeks of milk maid duties at my Queendom, I find it hard to believe he would want to reward me at the moment...;)

dragoniakingdom
04-03-15, 05:18 AM
No Baron here either:confused:

katbtodd
04-03-15, 05:23 AM
Now this is getting crazier ,,so wish I took picture it was the frist think I did this morning so still half asleep ,may be it had to do with the last game I played
I'm not going to be sure until some body else post it !!

queentina3
04-03-15, 06:15 AM
No Baron in either of my Castle games. Last I saw of him was when I passed level 7 in Diamond Quest. :)

Korlcek
04-03-15, 06:30 AM
I got the Baron asking me to install Bubble mania. Many players probably already did this so they did not get the quest.

It's good to uninstall these games sometimes, somehow apple store forgot that I had it installed earlier and I got 30 gems for installing it again. Unfortunately I already did the levels so no additional gems for me.

katbtodd
04-03-15, 06:32 AM
Pretty cool

Liloze
04-03-15, 06:46 AM
No Baron in either of my Castle games. Last I saw of him was when I passed level 7 in Diamond Quest. :)

Same here lol :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-03-15, 07:00 AM
Nope.
Like Annie/Natalien, my Baron is too busy as my milk man to show his face, lol.

...and since I guess we'll never know what the dignitaries wanted to tell us and we're just gonna forever drink tea with them, the Baron will be milking my cows til his fingers are raw, lol.

katbtodd
04-03-15, 07:24 AM
Sorry guys I guess I dreamt it had to come from the game I was playing I'm so confused

meme1098
04-03-15, 07:32 AM
I got the Baron asking me to install Bubble mania. Many players probably already did this so they did not get the quest.

It's good to uninstall these games sometimes, somehow apple store forgot that I had it installed earlier and I got 30 gems for installing it again. Unfortunately I already did the levels so no additional gems for me.

Maybe it was a different version?? That happens to me when they do a holiday version of a game I've played before.

tcgms17
04-03-15, 08:02 AM
I got a pop up from the Baron when I first logged on to my main game (lvl 50) very early this morning ... Still half asleep, so can't tell you what it said. But I didn't get it on my 2nd game (lvl 21 ... although I got Bubble Mania to load in that one). Not sure what's up, haven't seen anything in the forum. Btw, no new games going on my iPad, just iphone where I play 2nd game.

parlski
04-03-15, 02:13 PM
I got the baron earlier today and 15 gems for collecting from a coin building. don't know why

lbakecakesl
04-03-15, 02:20 PM
I got the baron earlier today and 15 gems for collecting from a coin building. don't know why

You completed a goal involving playing another game to a certain level.

Korlcek
04-04-15, 12:45 AM
Maybe it was a different version?? That happens to me when they do a holiday version of a game I've played before.

That might be true. I remember there were valentine versions but I can't tell if it was Bubblemania.

Korlcek
04-10-15, 02:43 AM
Today I got 30 gems for having already installed Dragon story, wohooo!