PDA

View Full Version : New (very specific) crashing issue

TinksThots
04-03-15, 12:49 AM
1st gen iPad, iOS 5.1.1

Both BS and RS are doing it. Not sure about any other games yet. I have whichever versions came out last; I can't see the numbers, as they're in the section that's crashing.

I thought it was just Diamond Quest (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80351-Suddenly-crashing-at-splash-screen-after-working-fine) that popped up with this problem out of the blue, but apparently not. That game suddenly started crashing at its splash screen after it had been working fine, and I thought it was an isolated issue, but I just found out that BS & RS run fine except when I try to tap Help/FAQ, and they both instantly quit every time.

I've restarted my iPad. I have nothing running in the background. I can't reinstall, it'll eat up all my data, and that stuff's not cheap. :-/

FrozenTurtle
04-03-15, 10:30 AM
I responded to your thread for Diamond Quest:

Sorry to hear that! How much extra space do you have on your device? It's possible you are experiencing a crash when you run out of space and memory. If your device is full, you can try deleting any unused apps. If that doesn't help, can you please email support@storm8.com so we can take a look?