PDA

View Full Version : Sending gifts or accepting requests does it matter in what order?

talensnana
04-02-15, 09:14 PM
I have been playing quite a while and am a level 99 player. I thought I had seen someplace that you should send gifts first then answer gift requests. Because if you answer the request first you will get a message about already gifting if you try to gift second. Thus lowering the potential to accept 40 items/parts when you need help. (I know if you are not requesting parts the limit is 20 a day.). Am I remembering this correct? If so it can make a big difference in daily parts requests by just how you send gifts.

lauraleighashby
04-03-15, 01:20 PM
From what I have experienced, the order doesn't matter. i go and tip when I get a request, then gift...send the request. Sometimes I forget what they requested, go back to my newsfeed, accept the request and am still able to gift.

ojapple96
04-03-15, 06:11 PM
I've found it works best to send the gift and tip then go back and accept the request if you're sending g double of the part (gifting and accepting request for same part). I've had the request disappear on several occasions when I went back to accept but not sure why do maybe I should be doing it differently?

sally_brown
04-03-15, 06:43 PM
I do it the way lauraleighashby does, and I've never had any problems.