PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly crashing at splash screen after working fine

TinksThots
04-02-15, 08:08 PM
This game's been playing just fine since I downloaded it the other day, but as of about ten minutes ago, all it will do is load the splash screen for a few seconds before crashing back to my home screen. I tried Bubble Mania and Restaurant Story, along with a few other non-TL apps, those loaded fine. I have no apps running in the background. I restarted my iPad. Nothing changed at all during the minute (maybe two) between (purposefully) closing and reopening the game (or attempting to, anyway), it just seems to no longer want to run. Is it you or me?

FrozenTurtle
04-03-15, 10:30 AM
Sorry to hear that! How much extra space do you have on your device? It's possible you are experiencing a crash when you run out of space and memory. If your device is full, you can try deleting any unused apps. If that doesn't help, can you please email support@storm8.com so we can take a look?

TinksThots
04-05-15, 10:55 AM
This thing is less than halfway full, and I don't have any apps that I don't use. No other apps, even far heavier ones, were crashing at all though.

It seems to have cleared itself up, I didn't do anything except give up, plug it in, and go to sleep. I didn't turn my iPad off any more after that, and I didn't bother trying to open the game again either, and later the next day I tried it just to see, and it worked. *shrug* :-)

FrozenTurtle
04-07-15, 12:02 PM
That's good to hear! Let me know if the issue returns. :)

valw2015
05-19-15, 02:13 PM
The game is crashing randomly mid-game on all of my devices.