PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Quest level 61 help

maxxsplace
04-02-15, 08:33 AM
I have been stuck on this level now for 2 days and can't seem to get enough to get through both monsters. I have tried using different pals and that's not helping either. I can get within a few but can't seem to get that last few off. Any help would be appreciated. I love the game but am getting frustrated. It gets boring when you get stuck on one level and can't seem to get past it.

maxxsplace
04-02-15, 09:47 AM
FINALLY got through it.

maxxsplace
04-07-15, 07:34 PM
Now stuck on stage 73. I've been trying since yesterday and have tried several strategies. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Azzybre
04-07-15, 09:00 PM

This is what I went with

jim23cash
04-07-15, 10:45 PM
Now stuck on stage 73. I've been trying since yesterday and have tried several strategies. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If you can post a pic of the levels you are stuck on, it will help.

maxxsplace
04-08-15, 09:08 AM
I have not sent a pic before so I hope this works.

maxxsplace
04-08-15, 09:10 AM
I have tried all the combos I can think to try and used different pals to help with no luck. I can not seem to get enough points before I run out of moves.

kimhaz
04-09-15, 07:21 PM
I am in the cathedral. The graphics are mad, it keeps freezing if I use one particular character. There's only one stage which I keep winning. I've got iOS 8 on my iPhone 5S. What's going on?

jim23cash
04-17-15, 06:26 PM
I have not sent a pic before so I hope this works.

For this one, I would use:
1) any you have that eat the whirling things. If you don't have any, try to match next to them the amount of times listed to clear them.
2) any that clear blocks.
If you have any open spots, choose your pal that has the lowest number needed to throw you a bomb or zapper.
I try to use one each of the four dominant colors, so you get help each match you make.
So I would try a red or yellow that clears whirling thing, yellow or green that clears blocks, and then fill in other two colors with your best remaining pals.
Try to clear the ones with glass early, because it has high point value, and you only get it if you clear them before you defeat the level. If you clear them on your last move, they don't count, as the level boss is already gone, and they only attack his score. Good luck!