PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow gem w/ lighting bolt. Lv59????

buttmarb
04-01-15, 06:41 PM
On lv 59 one of the goals is to clear/make?? 8 of these. And i have no idea what causes them to be cleared. Anyone, pleae help?!!!

maxxsplace
04-02-15, 08:30 AM
I believe that's the one that you have to match one of the special gems of a certain color with at least 2 of the same color. Not with one of the other special gems.

minndom
04-03-15, 11:29 AM
It's the horizontal special gem. Any colour will do.

LuauCarly
07-11-15, 11:22 AM
No matter what I do, I can't seem to figure out how to make and clear enough special gems to get past this level. Any hints?

yorkeme
07-12-15, 10:27 PM
No matter what I do, I can't seem to figure out how to make and clear enough special gems to get past this level. Any hints?
In case you are still working on this stage I thought I would try to see if I could help. I didn't start taking pictures of my puzzle pall teams until a bit later in the game so I had to go back and re-play that stage. Here is the lineup I used this time around which got 3 stars.

I probably shouldn't admit this but it took me a minute to remember that particular symbol and then it took a while to get some line blasters near each other. The credits for the symbol were inconsistent so I am a bit puzzled. For example, in this screen I matched the yello and green line blaster and was credited for 2. However, I made the EXACT same match a few moves later and was not given credit for ANY. Confusing right?

I combined a line blaster and a bomb and only got 1 credit. This combination move is my "go to move" every single time I am lucky enough for these two to be next to each other.

Even an though I literally just finished replaying this stage and even took pictures along the way, I have short term memory problems so it's difficult for me to recall other moves that resulted in the win. Hopefully this will be of some help to you. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress. Kind regards, Emily