PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Sentinel Dragon expired crafting bug.

Sharzaen
03-31-15, 10:52 AM
I have problem with a rainbow sentinel dragon. I managed to do the 3 quests for medallions and crafted the dragon in spell shop. Crafting was finished but i waited for my nest to empty so i can put it to hatch, but meanwhile the q for the dragon expired and there is now a black progress bar on my spell shop showing 00.00.00 time and i cannot retrieve the dragon. The spell shop even does crafting animation like something is being crafted. Thank you.

Sharzaen
03-31-15, 12:11 PM
Ok apparently reseting my phone and then reseting the game few times resolved the issue.

ladybugrentals
03-31-15, 12:16 PM
Same here......however, I do think an additional quest was added once I completed the quest for the 3 medallions. I saw another quest that only had a time of completion of only 56 min. The quest would have taken days. Part of THAT quest was to craft the sentinel. I too obtained all medallions and choose to craft dragon. To my dismay when I went to get dragon it showed 00000 in time left but nothing was crafted. I even bought a huge rainbow habitat :-(
I have doubts this will be corrected. But still have hope.

[S8] Regina
03-31-15, 02:48 PM
Same here......however, I do think an additional quest was added once I completed the quest for the 3 medallions. I saw another quest that only had a time of completion of only 56 min. The quest would have taken days. Part of THAT quest was to craft the sentinel. I too obtained all medallions and choose to craft dragon. To my dismay when I went to get dragon it showed 00000 in time left but nothing was crafted. I even bought a huge rainbow habitat :-(
I have doubts this will be corrected. But still have hope.

We investigated this issue, and this should be resolved now. Please force-close the app and reopen to see if this has been fixed. Thank you!

CrazyVikings
04-01-15, 06:42 AM
What should I do if force closing several times, plus restarting the device several times still does not fix it?