PDA

View Full Version : NEW Spin To Win 03-31-15

LonePudding
03-31-15, 10:37 AM
New 7 day spin wheel with new Thunderstorm Dragon!

My first spin : 700 food.
Spin #2: 500,000 coins.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/0c1208cc-fe0c-4f2f-aa6e-0adf33dc8c6e_zpsupxoqzhs.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/0c1208cc-fe0c-4f2f-aa6e-0adf33dc8c6e_zpsupxoqzhs.png.html)

813vv
03-31-15, 10:39 AM
I got 3 maps... sigh...:(

PepperWoo
03-31-15, 10:41 AM
Fingers crossed I'm hoping to win Marshmallow on this one! But of course my first spin is the one beside it... MAPS! XD

zyfazix
03-31-15, 10:43 AM
Really hoping for the Thunderstorm and Lighthouse dragons

inesat
Fingers crossed I'm hoping to win Marshmallow on this one!
This! C'mon little Marshmallow! For now I got a Mermaid, which I didn't have so off to a good start!

maizee0404
Would love marshmellow :D 1st spin 700 food on main account
Glitter dragon on baby account

813vv
03-31-15, 10:44 AM
@LonePudding: can I ask do you know if today has Tournament? Thank you very much :)

andromedablack
03-31-15, 10:46 AM
I wanted Marshmallow but got it in my friends account I play, in mine I got maps which are useless to me...

chezkaye13
Back again the crappy Spin to Win that gives me worthless maps!!! What did I get on my first spin - 3 maps!!!! Worthless!!! They don't even show up in my storage so I can use them if something were to come back I could use them for! Worthless!!!

pernmagic
First spin = Glitter dragon..... Whoops another mouth to feed ;)

PernReloaded
My luck: winning a dragon, but it being one of the two dragons on the wheel I crafted and of those two the one I think is hideously ugly.

Lighthouse is going to be traded hard for some gems.

LonePudding
03-31-15, 10:48 AM
@LonePudding: can I ask do you know if today has Tournament? Thank you very much :)

I was hoping there would be one today, but maybe TL thought it would be too soon after the last tournament.

caramellenina
03-31-15, 10:57 AM
Definitely want Thunderstorm, Lighthouse and Marshmallow. I have the rest.

Mythdefied
03-31-15, 10:57 AM
Wow, so many dragons I don't have! I got the largest amount of food on my first spin; slightly disappointing, but at least it's still very useful. I just hope I don't get maps. Ugh. This is an exciting one! Thunderstorm, Lighthouse, Marshmallow - I hope I get at least one of them!

PernReloaded
03-31-15, 10:58 AM
I was hoping there would be one today, but maybe TL thought I would be too soon after the last tournament.

They don't do tournaments every week, it's every other week. So next week we should expect a tournament.

Rainstorms45
03-31-15, 10:59 AM
1st spin 3 maps ...on main account
200 food on 2nd

Anaboe
03-31-15, 11:00 AM
They don't do tournaments every week, it's every other week. So next week we should expect a tournament.

They do normal tournaments every other week. We didn't have one last week, so I'm kinda dissapointed that we don't have one this week... Was hoping to get enough plasma-parts to craft it.

ndtrance
03-31-15, 11:00 AM
Well got 4000 food on second account 3 maps on this one. Marshmallow would be nice to have. It seems like it's great for the arena.

813vv
03-31-15, 11:03 AM
They do normal tournaments every other week. We didn't have one last week, so I'm kinda dissapointed that we don't have one this week... Was hoping to get enough plasma-parts to craft it.

I'm dissappointed too ;( thought that we can have Tournament today, so I prepared my dragons ready to beat :( an I need orbs too :(

Thank LonePudding :)

LonePudding
03-31-15, 11:11 AM
I really need the marshmallow and thunderstorm, mermaid would just be the cherry on top! :D

Didn't we have the Brightsteel tourney last week?

absback
03-31-15, 11:13 AM
Wow is TL serious with this Spin to Win? Why bring back the last 2 battle arena prize dragons(Lighthouse & Glitter) that some people gathered 99 material for rather than a dragon that many people didn't get a chance to get because either they didn't have iOS at the time OR they didn't start playing the game when it first came out like Yin Yang? I don't like this one at all. Thunderstorm is the only one i'm trying for...the rest most people already have. BRING BACK THE OLD DRAGONS!!!

LonePudding
03-31-15, 11:18 AM
Wow is TL serious with this Spin to Win? Why bring back the last 2 battle arena prize dragons(Lighthouse & Glitter) that some people gathered 99 material for rather than a dragon that many people didn't get a chance to get because either they didn't have iOS at the time OR they didn't start playing the game when it first came out like Yin Yang? I don't like this one at all. Thunderstorm is the only one i'm trying for...the rest most people already have. BRING BACK THE OLD DRAGONS!!!

I agree with the arena dragons too. It's too soon. Every time someone complains about not getting the arena crafting dragons in time, are they just going to stick it in the next wheel? I hope not. They need to bring back black knight and magnetic. I love them two!

Mythdefied
03-31-15, 11:29 AM
I went ahead and paid for an extra spin and got more food. Ah well. 6 more tries. *shrug*

owa411
03-31-15, 11:33 AM
2 orbs sigh...

AMuffins
03-31-15, 11:35 AM
I got 250,000 coins...

Last spin to win wheel I got no dragons...... Bring on the dragons..

Lunaticus
03-31-15, 11:49 AM
2 orbs. *tears*

amerirish
03-31-15, 11:51 AM
Thunderstorm, Lighthouse & Mermaid are what I'm praying for! But alas, got 3 maps instead :(

LonePudding
03-31-15, 12:07 PM
That's so weird. Early today I was thinking illusion was a little lonely being the only breedable black/purple dragon...THEN COMES THUNDERSTORM :D

kirby52
03-31-15, 12:16 PM
I couldn't agree more..why do upper level players need maps, coins and all the rest of the useless stuff on the wheel..i got maps too..whoopee..i suggested they make a wheel for upper level players since they have one for lower levels..but our thoughts fall on deaf ears obviously...come on TL do something better for us.

PrincessCouture2014
03-31-15, 12:26 PM
1st spin 500000 coins... I would love any n all dragons

PrincessCouture2014
03-31-15, 12:27 PM
Are these breedable?

PrincessCouture2014
03-31-15, 12:29 PM
I agree with the arena dragons too. It's too soon. Every time someone complains about not getting the arena crafting dragons in time, are they just going to stick it in the next wheel? I hope not. They need to bring back black knight and magnetic. I love them two!

This will be my demand too coz there are so many good dragons hl, helpful in both breeding and arena

debhutchinson
03-31-15, 12:37 PM
Since TL started introducing new dragons through the Spin-to-Win only, I have started taking this part of the game more seriously. In an earlier Spin to Win, I missed out on getting the Blue Peakcock dragon. This bugged me every time I thought about it or I saw the Blue Peakcock on a neighbour's island. So now I check the wheel very carefully. If there is a new dragon, I play every day once. Then, on the last day, I speed spin until I get the dragon (in the very likely event that I didn't already get the dragon I wanted).

So here is a screen shot of today's Spin-to-Win for all to see:19492

Good luck everyone. :)

caramellenina
03-31-15, 12:45 PM
I also agree with an observation made by an earlier post. I didn't have a few of the dragons on the wheel but some of them are very recently crafted. I just came back to IOS last October/November so I missed out on a lot of great dragons because Android was not offering them at the time and frankly the game was extremely boring because all you could do was breed dragons so there are a lot of older dragons from 2012 to 2014 that a lot of people don't have, including me. I hope TL will listen and bring back opportunities for Android and new IOS users to acquire those dragons as well.

bookadey
03-31-15, 12:50 PM
I'm excited about seeing Marshmallow on the wheel - that seems to be a powerful dragon in the arena. Knocking on wood and crossing fingers as I spin :)

I may end up spending gold for more spins this time.

Mythdefied
03-31-15, 01:28 PM
Since TL started introducing new dragons through the Spin-to-Win only, I have started taking this part of the game more seriously. In an earlier Spin to Win, I missed out on getting the Blue Peakcock dragon. This bugged me every time I thought about it or I saw the Blue Peakcock on a neighbour's island. So now I check the wheel very carefully. If there is a new dragon, I play every day once. Then, on the last day, I speed spin until I get the dragon (in the very likely event that I didn't already get the dragon I wanted).

So here is a screen shot of today's Spin-to-Win for all to see:19492

Good luck everyone. :)

Thank you! I somehow missed that (likely Xed it out too quickly to notice it), so now I can see what I'm aiming for, so to speak. Definitely need/want the Marshmallow!

ghostiemom
03-31-15, 01:31 PM
I may end up spending gold for more spins this time.

I'm guessing that's exactly what TL is counting on.

OzFamily
03-31-15, 02:05 PM
(Reply to LonePudding... didn't hit the quote button...)

Brightsteel was two weeks ago. Guardian Angel 2-day tourney was last weekend.

I'm happy because we won't have the pressure of getting a tourney done before Easter- no way are the kids (or I) playing video games on Easter!

random59
03-31-15, 02:05 PM
Well I was blessed yet again with 3 lovely useless MAPS, and I don't even have a toilet on the game to use the as wall paper to re decorate it with! What happened to the good old days when there was 30 gold that could be won, maybe TL could remove the maps and replace it with gold, that would be a pleasant surprise!
Wish everyone luck with the wheel from one very frustrated cartographer.

dragonspearls
03-31-15, 02:23 PM
Last time I got maps and blossoms. First spin this time I got Marshmallow, which I don't have. Being an Android player, I appreciate the opportunity to get dragons that were 'retired' before I started playing and before Android was semi-equalized with iOs. I don't have any of the dragons on the wheel. I couldn't get enough orbs for Glitter after getting stuck on Anubis in the tournament, and didn't have enough bombs for mining.

kimandamelia
03-31-15, 02:36 PM
I would love to participate in this wheel, however, my game won't load!!!! Even though I can play Bakery and Restaurant, Dragon will not load!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!

inesat
03-31-15, 02:44 PM
First spin this time I got Marshmallow
And we have a winner!

LonePudding
03-31-15, 02:46 PM
(Reply to LonePudding... didn't hit the quote button...)

Brightsteel was two weeks ago. Guardian Angel 2-day tourney was last weekend.

I'm happy because we won't have the pressure of getting a tourney done before Easter- no way are the kids (or I) playing video games on Easter!

Ohh the days are just going so fast I can't keep up!! I was so ready for a tourney today though, my notebook and pen were at the ready (yes I have a tourney notebook!:o) Already looking forward to Friday now!!

LonePudding
03-31-15, 02:47 PM
Last time I got maps and blossoms. First spin this time I got Marshmallow, which I don't have. Being an Android player, I appreciate the opportunity to get dragons that were 'retired' before I started playing and before Android was semi-equalized with iOs. I don't have any of the dragons on the wheel. I couldn't get enough orbs for Glitter after getting stuck on Anubis in the tournament, and didn't have enough bombs for mining.

Ooh you lucky thing!! Better get that to epic for the next tourney! Michelin man will be a massive help :D
If you don't know the Michelin man, give him a quick google!

LonePudding
03-31-15, 02:59 PM
I would like to know, if you could make a wheel that's better than they are now, who would be classed as the 'upper level' players & what would the wheel have on it? Would you put all dragons or dragons/gold prizes etc...

I think for players over level 100, there should be 10 slots on a wheel.
3 of them for food. The food prizes should be well in their thousands (50,000, 75,000, 100,000)
3 slots of gold. One 25, one 50, one 75.
And the other 4 slots can be dragons. 2 random dragons from old world events and 2 old tournament dragons (not champions)

Nice wheel huh? Tell me what you think...

freshfunin2008
03-31-15, 03:09 PM
Yeah I think TL may have taken the holiday week into consideration. Oh I should also mention that I got lousy coins on the wheel that I don't need.

owa411
03-31-15, 03:38 PM
Well I was blessed yet again with 3 lovely useless MAPS, and I don't even have a toilet on the game to use the as wall paper to re decorate it with! What happened to the good old days when there was 30 gold that could be won, maybe TL could remove the maps and replace it with gold, that would be a pleasant surprise!
Wish everyone luck with the wheel from one very frustrated cartographer.
Ooh, the fact of winning gold gives me goosebumps. That's a great suggestion. :)

Anaboe
03-31-15, 03:53 PM
Ohh the days are just going so fast I can't keep up!! I was so ready for a tourney today though, my notebook and pen were at the ready (yes I have a tourney notebook!:o) Already looking forward to Friday now!!

Since there was a tourney last friday, I don't think there will be a tourney next friday, especially since it's Easter-weekend.

And I understand keeping track of the tourneys. That time is past me, don't need it anymore, but I have atleast 15 tourneys written down: opponents, best dragon, chances according the calculator, who won, who lost. I used it to plan ahead what round I needed to use ulti on. Now I only use ulti on round 20 and 25, not more. Using ulti the first time I enter round 20 and 25 leaves me with enough time to win round 30.
With this strategy I managed to win every tournament since I started (without buying gold).

Anaboe
03-31-15, 04:02 PM
LonePudding, I like you're thinking alone, but to me it sounds horrible. I have over 3,500,000 food and more coins than I have words for.

I don't want gold on the wheel, tho I woudn't be unhappy to see a "free spin" prize.

But to be honest: I realy despice gambling, to the depts of my soul (nothing religious or something like that, it's just, I've seen so many people totally get wasten over a gambling-problem, and taking lots of people, women, children with them). Yes, breeding is also a bit of a gamble, but not nearly as much as the Wheel.

Yes, I spin the Wheel, and yes, I once bought an extra spin - and am very, very grateful I didn't't get anything nice from it!

It's just gambling, and as for me, all types of gambling should be banned.

mbyte68
03-31-15, 04:21 PM
lol yh tourny on Fri should have all my dragons back from spa by then :)

dragonspearls
03-31-15, 04:38 PM
And we have a winner!

Thanks! :D Was hoping for one of the dragons after the disappointment last time.

dragonspearls
03-31-15, 04:41 PM
Ooh you lucky thing!! Better get that to epic for the next tourney! Michelin man will be a massive help :D
If you don't know the Michelin man, give him a quick google!

Yep, I know about him ... and the Staypuff Marshamallow guy. She is on the nest and will hatch tomorrow morning. Other very recent acquisitions: Guardian Angel is epic and Rainbow Sentinel is going through first evolution.

Should I raise RS to epic first or go ahead and move Mallow to the head of the evolution line?

Dcdonn
03-31-15, 06:42 PM
Yes, mermaid on my first spin. I have lighthouse and glitter from the recent events as well but it sounds like marshmallow would be another good one to catch:-). I can always use food but I love the gold idea and the older dragons idea most of all!! Good luck all.

Kennedward
03-31-15, 06:43 PM
Got coins... useless coins....

deadpixel
03-31-15, 07:09 PM
Woohoo! Must be my lucky day! Saw the wheel when I slid my finger across the screen to cancel the morning alarm and just absently spin it. Next thing I knew, I'd won a Thunderstorm Dragon.

Now that really woke me up :)

Kennedward
03-31-15, 07:25 PM
I'm always disappointed with spinning, I never get anything good, the result always end in coins, maps or food, never anything else for me

LonePudding
04-01-15, 02:52 AM
Yep, I know about him ... and the Staypuff Marshamallow guy. She is on the nest and will hatch tomorrow morning. Other very recent acquisitions: Guardian Angel is epic and Rainbow Sentinel is going through first evolution.

Should I raise RS to epic first or go ahead and move Mallow to the head of the evolution line?

I had a look at your island (I'm dragon forest:)) and if I were you, I would get RS to epic, followed by staypuft. I say that because, if your GA fails in battle, you have RS to fall back on. I also saw you have quite a strong tricolour dragon too (divine). I would always choose champs over the rest when it comes to the looooooong evolution queue.

LonePudding
04-01-15, 03:00 AM
@Anaboe
Glad I'm not the only one...

LonePudding
04-01-15, 03:01 AM
Sorry I had to :D...

http://i61.tinypic.com/4jluts.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/14v4sbc.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/181z43.jpg

dragonspearls
04-01-15, 03:36 AM
I had a look at your island (I'm dragon forest:)) and if I were you, I would get RS to epic, followed by staypuft. I say that because, if your GA fails in battle, you have RS to fall back on. I also saw you have quite a strong tricolour dragon too (divine). I would always choose champs over the rest when it comes to the looooooong evolution queue.

That's what I did in my no-coffee-yet state of mind this morning. Mallow can wait a few hours. :) Do all tricolors tend to be strong, or just certain ones? I also have 2 other (Snap and Elements) I need to level in addition to Mallow. I've got a line of 10 new dragons waiting to be leveled after adding at least 12 in the past week or 2.

dragonspearls
04-01-15, 03:37 AM
@LonePudding - ROFL

LonePudding
04-01-15, 03:45 AM
That's what I did in my no-coffee-yet state of mind this morning. Mallow can wait a few hours. :) Do all tricolors tend to be strong, or just certain ones? I also have 2 other (Snap and Elements) I need to level in addition to Mallow. I've got a line of 10 new dragons waiting to be leveled after adding at least 12 in the past week or 2.

Tricolours are amazing. The best I've seen are snap, divine, marshmallow, spring and triple rainbow. Tricolour dragons are DEFINITELY (I think..) always stronger if they have a colour that can split in them eg. Pink and black and rainbow etc.. Elements, not really a popular one in the tourney threads and I still can't speak from experience because I don't have one yet *cries*. But yeah, I suggest RS first then mallow guy. Marshmallow is the recoloured Michelin-staypuft dragon :D

ndtrance
04-01-15, 07:46 AM
LonePudding, I like you're thinking alone, but to me it sounds horrible. I have over 3,500,000 food and more coins than I have words for.

I don't want gold on the wheel, tho I woudn't be unhappy to see a "free spin" prize.

But to be honest: I realy despice gambling, to the depts of my soul (nothing religious or something like that, it's just, I've seen so many people totally get wasten over a gambling-problem, and taking lots of people, women, children with them). Yes, breeding is also a bit of a gamble, but not nearly as much as the Wheel.

Yes, I spin the Wheel, and yes, I once bought an extra spin - and am very, very grateful I didn't't get anything nice from it!

I really like that idea. One more chance to win something useful.

ghostiemom
04-01-15, 08:51 AM
Tricolours are amazing. The best I've seen are snap, divine, marshmallow, spring and triple rainbow. Tricolour dragons are DEFINITELY (I think..) always stronger if they have a colour that can split in them eg. Pink and black and rainbow etc.. Elements, not really a popular one in the tourney threads and I still can't speak from experience because I don't have one yet *cries*. But yeah, I suggest RS first then mallow guy. Marshmallow is the recoloured Michelin-staypuft dragon :D

I've had Elements take down a champ a couple times. Also, Red Lantern, that ugly little guy is at level 1 on three accounts and every one of them took out a round 20 or 25 champ in a recent tourney (I forget which--it was Immortal or someone equally evil).

PrincessCouture2014
04-01-15, 09:16 AM
Day 2 marshmallow dragon and coz I didn't have any of these dragons I am pretty happy.

LonePudding
04-01-15, 09:19 AM

I'd like to see that free spin slot too!! But I agree with you on the gambling too, it's no good. To be honest, I once bought 10 spins. That might not seem that bad but it can get worse.

I completely forget about people like yourself who have millions of food and coins piled up. It must be hard for FL to find something helpful for everyone.

PrincessCouture2014
04-01-15, 09:21 AM
Since the talks of tournament is going on and I lost the last one only in the last battle I would really like to know which dragon I should btry to have

ndtrance
04-01-15, 09:32 AM
Day 2: 500,000 coins on this account, maps on the other. Maps are appreciated on that account. No dragons on either....yet

freshfunin2008
04-01-15, 09:52 AM
So of course I finally get a dragon and it is Glitter. Did we ALL just not win / earn this one like last week or something like that. Thanks TL at least I did not get maps that I don't need.

freshfunin2008
04-01-15, 09:53 AM
Since the talks of tournament is going on and I lost the last one only in the last battle I would really like to know which dragon I should btry to have

All the super rare Champs you can win and all the diamond and the hybrids for a start. I use them 90% of the time.

Dragosle
04-01-15, 10:01 AM
Let see.
1st day: win 2 maps (practically null since I didn't use them anymore)
2nd day: win a Thunderstorm Dragon (like 5 minutes ago). Not bad I guess but wasn't much hype about this one, wish it had been a Glitter/Marshmallow :p

Rainstorms45
04-01-15, 10:08 AM
Day 2 main account and 2nd account both 500 food....

LonePudding
04-01-15, 10:14 AM
I don't even bother spinning on my other accounts - I know I'll get just what I want and it'll be useless!

PrincessCouture2014
04-01-15, 10:22 AM
All the super rare Champs you can win and all the diamond and the hybrids for a start. I use them 90% of the time.

Thank you hun... So I searched abt hybrids so all dragons which have three colors r hybrids?

freshfunin2008
04-01-15, 10:23 AM
Thank you hun... So I searched abt hybrids so all dragons which have three colors r hybrids?

Sorry I meant diamond hybrids.

ndtrance
04-01-15, 10:23 AM
I don't even bother spinning on my other accounts - I know I'll get just what I want and it'll be useless!

It's funny, on my second account all I really care about is maps, coins, and food. And I actually get maps, coins, and food from the wheel with the occasional dragon. I don't care about the dragons as I'm focusing on breeding certain dragons on that account. Spinning on that account makes me happy lol. Spinning on this account is agonizing!

LonePudding
04-01-15, 11:12 AM

The current battle crafting dragon plasma would be a good addition to your collection :) It's a super rare pink/purple.

LonePudding
04-01-15, 11:15 AM
It's funny, on my second account all I really care about is maps, coins, and food. And I actually get maps, coins, and food from the wheel with the occasional dragon. I don't care about the dragons as I'm focusing on breeding certain dragons on that account. Spinning on that account makes me happy lol. Spinning on this account is agonizing!

I guess I should start spinning on those ones then...I really do need the food, the maps and coins! On my other 3 accounts, all the dragons are level 4 or below, I only have about half of the first island expanded to & coins...lets just say I don't have much!! I only use those accounts for extra gold and trying for the dragons I can't get on my main... Looks like I'll start spinning again!! Thanks ndtrance :D

caramellenina
04-01-15, 11:44 AM
I got two Marshmallows. They look yummy, think I'll just nibble on one, lol. Yay! :D

Natasha_07
04-01-15, 11:47 AM
Food... food. Give me some dragons already!

PernReloaded
04-01-15, 11:55 AM
First spin: gem traded Lighthouse
Second spin: Mermaid! I am 100% okay with this <3

owa411
04-01-15, 01:08 PM
2nd spin: 2600 apples... Might come in handy...

pernmagic
04-01-15, 02:15 PM
Got some food some maps and lo and behold marshmallow on this last one ...... Happy ;)

LonePudding
04-01-15, 02:37 PM
First spin: gem traded Lighthouse
Second spin: Mermaid! I am 100% okay with this <3

Got some food some maps and lo and behold marshmallow on this last one ...... Happy ;)

So lucky!! I always feel so left out when the wheel comes around again :( still 5 dreaded spins left...

Anaboe
04-01-15, 02:56 PM
I wanna work for something! I don't wanna spin and be lucky, or don't. Usually I get the double amount of any parts that is needed, crafting, batteling, world tournaments, I don't mind working for it!

But I HATE it when there's nothing I can do, when it's all depending on luck!

Perhaps I should quit this game.

andromedablack
04-01-15, 03:03 PM
Second spin gave me Mermaid.Now hoping for Marshmallow.

LonePudding
04-01-15, 03:35 PM
I wanna work for something! I don't wanna spin and be lucky, or don't. Usually I get the double amount of any parts that is needed, crafting, batteling, world tournaments, I don't mind working for it!

But I HATE it when there's nothing I can do, when it's all depending on luck!

Perhaps I should quit this game.

I know how you feel. The whole game is based on luck, but in the tournaments or crafting and world events, you feel more in control. Like there's more of a challenge. Please don't give up, or at least come back during events and tourneys. We can't lose the long term players, we can't lose the experts!

Kennedward
04-01-15, 06:47 PM
1st spin: coins
2nd spin: food

Still no dragons...

catlovescupcakes
04-01-15, 08:15 PM
Back again the crappy Spin to Win that gives me worthless maps!!! What did I get on my first spin - 3 maps!!!! Worthless!!! They don't even show up in my storage so I can use them if something were to come back I could use them for! Worthless!!!

I agree I don't need maps! I need expanding stones from the mine!

catlovescupcakes
04-01-15, 08:22 PM
All I ever get are mystic maps. And I can't use them anymore! Why aren't there expanding sones on the wheel?

PrincessCouture2014
04-02-15, 12:39 AM
I know how you feel. The whole game is based on luck, but in the tournaments or crafting and world events, you feel more in control. Like there's more of a challenge. Please don't give up, or at least come back during events and tourneys. We can't lose the long term players, we can't lose the experts!

I will totally second u at that. There was a time when my friend who joined after me and she got all good dragons like one after another and I was always like how did u get that. I still haven't got the element dragon and she got it just like that. Its a total luck and sometimes u get lucky out of blue and sometimes u r just getting old common dragons... I have lost count on how many fruitful, firestorm, coral, mist, magic, love, luck and life dragons I have sold right from the hatching. But one thing I learned is mostly stick to basic combos to get the dragon. About the wheels well it is a 100% luck n random thing.

Annica5
04-02-15, 03:07 AM
I've been pestering my neighbors with my bitter and negative comments about the"stupid" wheel. Lo and behold, second spin gave me Thunderstorm, a dragon I really like the look of and wanted.
Boy do I feel silly now :)

LonePudding
04-02-15, 05:03 AM
I've been pestering my neighbors with my bitter and negative comments about the"stupid" wheel. Lo and behold, second spin gave me Thunderstorm, a dragon I really like the look of and wanted.
Boy do I feel silly now :)

Whatever works, right? My turn...

I hate you stupid wheel, good for nothing, waste of space and time @&?&:?:&:?/?/.... *waits patiently for dragon*

hon3ycomb
04-02-15, 05:24 AM
Hoping for all dem dragons except for glitter since I've got that one. But of course... Apples and maps (on the first 2 spins) >.<

Update: Got lighthouse on 3rd spin! I'm really glad since I was so close to earning it through the battle arena.

ndtrance
04-02-15, 06:38 AM
Whatever works, right? My turn...

I hate you stupid wheel, good for nothing, waste of space and time @&?&:?:&:?/?/.... *waits patiently for dragon*

LOL you're gonna hurt the wheel's feelings!

PrincessCouture2014
04-02-15, 07:34 AM
3rd spin and 2500 food and spin is really idiot and fudgingly biased and what not *hope I get a dragon tomorrow*

LonePudding
04-02-15, 07:38 AM
My negative comments didn't work, it just gave me an even negative-r (lol) 'prize'...

THREE MAPS!!!!!:(

ndtrance
04-02-15, 08:09 AM
I got maps on this account today and coins on the other. I have a 3rd account that's on level 7 that I only use for gifting. I took a look at the wheel. It only has lighthouse and mermaid, but also forest fire and 20gold in addition to maps, food, and money

zyfazix
04-02-15, 09:34 AM
Orbs, apples and coins. This spin is on a roll
No really, if it gives something like that tomorrow it will roll into the sea

Mythdefied
04-02-15, 11:15 AM
I don't usually like to buy extra spins, especially not when I've already done it once, but my neighbors have been generous with the gold the past couple days, so I figured, what the heck. Lo and behold:

It's tornado season here in the heart of Tornado Alley right now, and I was really hoping to get this one. YAY!

rubyhummer
04-02-15, 11:52 AM
Coins, useless maps, and more coins... 3 down. Maybe tomorrow will bring better chances.

rubyhummer
04-02-15, 11:53 AM
I don't usually like to buy extra spins, especially not when I've already done it once, but my neighbors have been generous with the gold the past couple days, so I figured, what the heck. Lo L

It's tornado season here in the heart of Tornado Alley right now, and I was really hoping to get this one. YAY!

Congratulations! You be careful, take care!

caramellenina
04-02-15, 12:30 PM
Yes, the Thunderstorm is my last hope now. I got 2 Marshmallows and a Lighthouse, with a little gold help. :D

Mythdefied
04-02-15, 12:31 PM
Yes, the Thunderstorm is my last hope now. I got 2 Marshmallows and a Lighthouse, with a little gold help. :D

I really want that Marshmallow. I wish there was a way we could trade dragons with each other. But at least that second Marshmallow might get you something good in trade.

freshfunin2008
04-02-15, 12:51 PM
I got coins and marsh mellow today. I already had marsh mellow on this acct.

amerirish
04-02-15, 12:58 PM
Maps, apples, maps :mad:

caramellenina
04-02-15, 01:04 PM
I would most certainly gift it to you if I could. Hopefully one day they'll make that a feature. :D

Add me if you like. :)

dragonspearls
04-02-15, 01:05 PM
Day 1: Marshmallow (about to finish second evolution)
Day 2: Maps (not my fave prize but since I still have expanding to do, it doesn't hurt)
Day 3: Mermaid (another one I didn't have and she's sitting on the nest)

I really want Thunderstorm, just love the look of him. Don't know much about Lighthouse, but if I win another dragon, it's cool. With having added 15 new dragons recently, and 10 of them still waiting to evolve, extra food won't hurt.

I agree with those who said gold should be a prize. Coins don't do us a whole lot of good, especially once max expansion and habitats are reached. Vast majority of dragons cost gold, not coin, and even growing food around the clock like I do, I'm not losing money. I've been holding at $174,200,000 (give or take 100,000) since adding all these new dragons. I only get 2 or 3 a day from neighbors, so a gold prize would be great.

dragonspearls
04-02-15, 01:12 PM

Mallow is about to finish her second evolution, and will do her third overnight. I don't have spring or triple rainbow yet. Elements was a total surprise for me. I think I was breeding red/green and yellow/blue for something, but dang if I can remember what. I had to go look to find out what the egg was after it appeared on the nest. Seems to me that Elements would do best in a tournament where the opponent is weak against blue, which is Elements first color.

<sigh> Thunderstorm again. Time to shut down again. Time to give feel-good pills to dogs again. ARGH

Rainstorms45
04-02-15, 01:26 PM
Sigh...... 3 maps on both accounts..... wheel no like me....

BiteMe111
04-02-15, 02:24 PM
This newbie (level 31, have only been playing for a few weeks) couldn't be happier! After my 3 spins so far (2 regular and one paid with gold) yielded maps, silver and food, i just did my 4th spin and got Marshmallow! Now off to read about my new baby.

kimandamelia
04-02-15, 03:01 PM
This wheel seems awesome at first, but then sucks you in for gold when your hopes for a new dragon are dashed with a prize of coins and maps. I spent 120 gold, but ended with MarMarshmallow and Mermaid, but I will not spend any more. 120 for two good dragons is a steal in my eyes!

inesat
04-02-15, 03:42 PM
Mallow is about to finish her second evolution, and will do her third overnight. I don't have spring or triple rainbow yet. Elements was a total surprise for me. I think I was breeding red/green and yellow/blue for something, but dang if I can remember what. I had to go look to find out what the egg was after it appeared on the nest. Seems to me that Elements would do best in a tournament where the opponent is weak against blue, which is Elements first color.

<sigh> Thunderstorm again. Time to shut down again. Time to give feel-good pills to dogs again. ARGH
This sounds like an obvious effort for a diamond. :)

Relating to the topic, 3rd spin was a Lighthouse (I didn't have one).

Anaboe
04-02-15, 03:51 PM
Maps, apples, maps :mad:

Lol, I got Apple's, maps, maps. And both are useless to me.

This wheel seems awesome at first, but then sucks you in for gold when your hopes for a new dragon are dashed with a prize of coins and maps. I spent 120 gold, but ended with MarMarshmallow and Mermaid, but I will not spend any more. 120 for two good dragons is a steal in my eyes!

120 gold for those 2 dragons is awesome and I would do it every day. In fact, if I could get just Mermaid for 120 gold, I wouldn't hasitate one second.

You have the best luck in the world, imo.

owa411
04-02-15, 04:10 PM
3rd spin: 3 maps...

Mythdefied
04-02-15, 05:13 PM
So far I've gotten some food and maps and the Thunderstorm dragon. With the extra spins, that's 60 gold for the dragon. That's a bargain. The last day I might do a couple more pay to spins if I still haven't gotten Marshmallow or Lighthouse.

PernReloaded
04-02-15, 05:59 PM
3rd spin gave me food, which I need quite a bit XD Hoping Marshmallow comes up for me, but I've already lucked out with one dragon I didn't have already.

Kennedward
04-02-15, 06:48 PM
3rd spin: coins

PrincessCouture2014
04-02-15, 09:35 PM
Lol, I got Apple's, maps, maps. And both are useless to me.

120 gold for those 2 dragons is awesome and I would do it every day. In fact, if I could get just Mermaid for 120 gold, I wouldn't hasitate one second.

You have the best luck in the world, imo.

True! 120 gold for two dragons is no doubt kind of best price lol... Only if I hadn't been stupid and hady gold with me now left with 130 gold feeling liked robbed

813vv
04-03-15, 01:08 AM
1: maps (crazy)
2: foods (happy)
3: 250000 coins (unhappy)

:( hope I can get dragons :(

Anaboe
04-03-15, 03:34 AM
Never cared much for these wheels, for I seldom am lucky enough to get a dragon. Now I just saw that Thunderstorm is Superrare black-purple and I want it even more, 2 of them, pretty please?

I'm trying to get the last gem-dragon (Onyx) for ages now. I have 8 small black gems, and 1 large black gem for since I can't remember.

dragonspearls
04-03-15, 05:45 AM
This sounds like an obvious effort for a diamond. :)

Relating to the topic, 3rd spin was a Lighthouse (I didn't have one).

Might have been lol, although I usually use virtue and independence. Might have been using it trying to get dragons to trade for crafting gems.

Congrats! I still have another 3 hours or so before my next spin. Hoping for Thunderstorm. I seem to have this thing for black-purple dragons. And Mallow is now epic.

mbyte68
04-03-15, 05:54 AM
yh i got Marshmellow on my main team nows :))

PrincessCouture2014
04-03-15, 05:56 AM
Day 4 **** coins argghhh I need dragons TL.... haven't got any of them except the marshmallow which was a win from wheel but I want all *feeling grumpy*

tiandiann
04-03-15, 06:47 AM
Woah I got Glitter, Mermaid and Forestfire on one account. And maps, maps, more maps on my other account :rolleyes:

PrincessCouture2014
04-03-15, 06:57 AM
Woah I got Glitter, Mermaid and Forestfire on one account. And maps, maps, more maps on my other account :rolleyes:

Ur first account is best then... I so wish to have these dragons

LonePudding
04-03-15, 07:34 AM
700 food..

Anaboe
04-03-15, 08:04 AM
and again maps... So: apples, maps, maps, maps... Argh!

owa411
04-03-15, 08:54 AM
This will be a wheel with no deagons for me... 4th spin -> coins...

LonePudding
04-03-15, 09:25 AM
This will be a wheel with no deagons for me... 4th spin -> coins...

That's what I'm starting to think too.

PrincessCouture2014
04-03-15, 10:22 AM
Oh no thats not fair I really hope both of u get dragons back to back for the remaining three spins.

ndtrance
04-03-15, 10:34 AM
yup definitely a dragonless wheel. I got food and maps on my accounts today. Booooooo hiss!

andromedablack
04-03-15, 10:49 AM
Second Marshmallow on my friends account, maps again for me :mad:

dragonspearls
04-03-15, 11:34 AM
Coins today. <pout> I want Thunderstorm!

pernmagic
04-03-15, 12:51 PM
Plasma orbs huh and I'm not going for dragon :(

Kennedward
04-03-15, 12:57 PM
4th spin: maps

Wow! I hate this wheel!

PepperWoo
04-03-15, 01:13 PM
My backup account just got a Marshmallow... wow I can't even. My main still got nothing but apples and maps!! XD

stashlova
04-03-15, 01:18 PM
1st - food
2nd - food
3rd - food
4th - food

Unbelievable. May spend 30 or 60 to get a couple more shots at the dragons. Hate how it abruptly stops - pretty sketchy lol

owa411
04-03-15, 02:43 PM
So far I've got NADA except apples, maps and twice coins...
My better half: As bad as my spins.
Kids: NOTHING...
Conclusion?? It's a cursed wheel. First time neither one of us got a dragon... Too bad really, because I refuse to spend gold and I really liked the mermaid dragon...

rusticjess
04-03-15, 08:41 PM
I got a mermaid dragon from it, but I already had one...I also got food. But unfortunately one day I missed because I accidentally hit the X to close the window, not realizing that I couldn't come back to get my free spin. poo

PrincessCouture2014
04-04-15, 04:26 AM
Today's spin gave me thunder storm yay

LonePudding
04-04-15, 05:06 AM
So I won some gold from S8's latest contest...Gonna buy 2 spins...I think

#1 700 food
#2 500,000 coins
#3 3 maps
#4 700 food
#5 250,000 coins
Paid Spin: 700 food
Paid Spin: 3 maps

Should have just kept my gold:(

Enilon1
04-04-15, 06:12 AM
I got maps, food ,three different Dragons but already have them.I would like get thunderstorm dragon it only dragon on the wheel I don't have.

PrincessCouture2014
04-04-15, 06:17 AM
So I won some gold from S8's latest contest...Gonna buy 2 spins...I think

#1 700 food
#2 500,000 coins
#3 3 maps
#4 700 food
#5 250,000 coins

Should have just kept my gold:(

Exactly the reason why I am not risking the gold. BTW which contrast?

LonePudding
04-04-15, 06:40 AM
Exactly the reason why I am not risking the gold. BTW which contrast?

I don't know why I did!

Contests can be found by first going to the 'Social Casual and Social Arcade' section of the forums, and then in 'Events and Contests!' at the top.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80196-Spring-Egg-Decorating-Contest!

owa411
04-04-15, 06:46 AM
4 more mins till my 5th spin

PepperWoo
04-04-15, 07:00 AM
Still nothing exciting from my free spins but on my 8th paid spin today I finally landed on Marshmallow! Totally worth it! :o Now that Thunderstorm...

owa411
04-04-15, 07:10 AM
Pfffff, 3 maps... I already said it before: this wheel is cursed!!! :(

clarity625
04-04-15, 08:05 AM
I had the Lighthouse and Glitter dragons and got Thunderstorm n my second spin.
I really wanted Marshmallow.

Still nothing exciting from my free spins but on my 8th paid spin today I finally landed on Marshmallow! Totally worth it! :o Now that Thunderstorm...
You gave me an idea. I have a bit of gold (two gold giving dragons) and I went for it.
Got marshmallow on the second try! Yey!

I wouldn't mind getting the mermaid too...

Mythdefied
04-04-15, 10:34 AM
Just coins today. I'm going to wait until the last day and throw gold at it then. I really want the Marshmallow, but I'd like the Lighthouse too.

Kennedward
04-04-15, 10:53 AM
5th spin: maps again......

chixyb
04-04-15, 11:13 AM
5th spin: maps again......

That sounds a lot like mine, getting awfully frustrated here...

Rainstorms45
04-04-15, 02:19 PM
Yesterday : don't remember which one got what. .... just know one was 3 maps other was 500 food

Today: 500 food on 2nd account.... main account got ...... Marshmallow ☺

florcky
04-05-15, 12:29 AM
Finished five spin : 2 x maps, 2x food, 1 mermaid dragon........hope i can get thunderstorm dragon on my next try

dalexxx
04-05-15, 02:01 AM
I got maps and foods on the previous spin the wheel.

This new one I got maps, food and 2 thunderstorm. 1 evolving and 1 on the stash.

Breed black diamond and flower and got me diamond too =(

PrincessCouture2014
04-05-15, 03:18 AM
Today's spin the cute little 750 apples just by glitter or lighthouse dragon and what I am feeling right now can't be expressed in words.... I want all the remaining three dragons or at least mermaid n glitter. :(

PrincessCouture2014
04-05-15, 03:19 AM
I got maps and foods on the previous spin the wheel.

This new one I got maps, food and 2 thunderstorm. 1 evolving and 1 on the stash.

Breed black diamond and flower and got me diamond too =(

Wow nice

mbyte68
04-05-15, 04:43 AM
my main got another Marshmellow least i can keep 1 as baby now i suppose :)

owa411
04-05-15, 05:13 AM
Unbelievable... Maps again!! Awwww...

pernmagic
04-05-15, 05:35 AM
Unbelievable... Maps again!! Awwww...

Quite agree just got food again!!

dalexxx
04-05-15, 06:41 AM
I got marshmallow too but I already have one from the event :3

LonePudding
04-05-15, 06:44 AM
#1 700 food
#2 500,000 coins
#3 3 maps
#4 700 food
#5 250,000 coins
#8 3 maps

chixyb
04-05-15, 08:21 AM
1. Maps
2. Coins
3. Food
4. Maps
5. Maps
Paid Spin: Food
6. Mermaid Dragon

PrincessCouture2014
04-05-15, 08:30 AM
#1 700 food
#2 500,000 coins
#3 3 maps
#4 700 food
#5 250,000 coins
#8 3 maps

This wheel is cursed! Totally :mad:

AuntyRose32
04-05-15, 08:32 AM
I got marshmallow too but I already have one from the event :3

Same here.

andromedablack
04-05-15, 08:33 AM
Food again...I want Marshmallow :"(

zyfazix
04-05-15, 09:00 AM
Why does everyone want Marshmallow? D: it's the ugliest dragon on the wheel

rusticjess
04-05-15, 09:00 AM

Was thinking the same

LonePudding
04-05-15, 09:01 AM

Lol! It's a very good one for the arena.

owa411
04-05-15, 09:46 AM
Quite agree just got food again!!
My kids have better luck: son got lighthouse and daughter got a marshmallow. :)

owa411
04-05-15, 09:54 AM
Was thinking the same

It's the only dragon with 3 types (pink,purple,yellow). The other dragons are 2 type only.

andromedablack
04-05-15, 10:18 AM

Personally I want it because it has the pink element.

PrincessCouture2014
04-05-15, 11:13 AM
I really need the marshmallow and thunderstorm, mermaid would just be the cherry on top! :D

Didn't we have the Brightsteel tourney last week?

That's what I am praying for Now. I so want mermain and glitter

rusticjess
04-05-15, 11:15 AM
It gave me a mermaid, and y'all can have it, I want that thunderstorm :(

ghostiemom
04-05-15, 12:32 PM
Have gotten 2 stupid Glitters, which I already put in the work to craft. :(

Mythdefied
04-05-15, 01:00 PM
Food again today. At least it wasn't maps.

pernmagic
04-05-15, 02:25 PM
Coins but I shouldn't grump I do have the glitter and marshmallow from the wheel ..... Be nice when it vanishes and does not haunt me ;)

Rainstorms45
04-05-15, 02:58 PM
Account 1: 3 maps
Account 2: 200 food....

popcorn_belle
04-05-15, 04:05 PM
#1 3 maps
#2 2,600 foods
#3 700 foods
#4 2 orbs
#5 250,000 coins

what a cursed spin wheel :( I want dragons

LonePudding
04-05-15, 04:55 PM
I haven't been very fortunate with the last few wheels. Might as well stop spinning. I'd rather not spin than get useless items.

mimiamelia
04-05-15, 05:02 PM
I have gotten 3 maps on every spin except once where I got 700 apples instead. I was never lucky enough with spins and I have a feeling that even if I buy extra spins I won't be able to get dragons.

Good luck guys, glad to see some people getting the dragons they wanted :)

Kennedward
04-05-15, 05:59 PM
That sounds a lot like mine, getting awfully frustrated here...

Me too, it's completely disappointing to see nothing good out of the spins when I know many other players got dragons....

pernmagic
04-06-15, 01:11 AM
I haven't been very fortunate with the last few wheels. Might as well stop spinning. I'd rather not spin than get useless items.

Yup me too ...... I think anyway ;)

popcorn_belle
04-06-15, 03:01 AM
#1 3 maps
#2 2,600 foods
#3 700 foods
#4 2 orbs
#5 250,000 coins

what a cursed spin wheel :( I want dragons

6th spin - 3 maps again :(

PrincessCouture2014
04-06-15, 04:23 AM
6th spin 25000 coins. Plsss give me mermaid ;(

mbyte68
04-06-15, 05:11 AM
:( 3rd marsmellow on my main

andromedablack
04-06-15, 05:32 AM
Useless maps again...:( I guess no Marshmallow for me..

mbyte68
04-06-15, 05:50 AM
typical ive wanted Marshmallow for ages then ends up with 3 of them on the same acc lol

LonePudding
04-06-15, 05:58 AM
I would complain to support but they'd probably say, "it's just luck". But I'd rather have them check out our wheels that don't seem to land on dragons, over it being brushed off by luck. I know you can't always get what you want, but I would at least expect one dragon, even if its one I already had :(

Kennedward
04-06-15, 06:34 AM
5th spin: maps
6th spin: maps yet again......

I HATE YOU SPIN THE WHEEL!!!:mad:

PrincessCouture2014
04-06-15, 06:37 AM
I would complain to support but they'd probably say, "it's just luck". But I'd rather have them check out our wheels that don't seem to land on dragons, over it being brushed off by luck. I know you can't always get what you want, but I would at least expect one dragon, even if its one I already had :(

I will agree to u totally coz not gettingva single dragon can't be luck.

pernmagic
04-06-15, 07:03 AM
Yup me too ...... I think anyway ;)

I will agree to u totally coz not gettingva single dragon can't be luck.

I know I have managed two dragons but a thought occurred to me, might be very wrong but are there more segments on this wheel ? if so this would reduce everyone's chances of a dragon although there are five on there ...... More experienced players may remember how many segments there are on previous wheels ...... As I said just a thought ;)

Kennedward
04-06-15, 07:05 AM

I agree, either that or they should change what prizes are given on the wheel, I think everyone would agree with me if I say they should remove maps from the wheel

PrincessCouture2014
04-06-15, 07:26 AM
I know I have managed two dragons but a thought occurred to me, might be very wrong but are there more segments on this wheel ? if so this would reduce everyone's chances of a dragon although there are five on there ...... More experienced players may remember how many segments there are on previous wheels ...... As I said just a thought ;)

No idea as this is my first experience with wheels.

owa411
04-06-15, 07:51 AM
Maps again. But I've noticed this (might be coincidence): if you turn counterclockwise and start off on the lighthouse dragon, your chances on landing on marshmallow are significantly higher. (Seen that my wife and daughter did the same thing and both landed on Marshmallow)

rubyhummer
04-06-15, 09:19 AM
Finally got dragons. 2 mermaids - already had. 1 marshmallow - new.

owa411
04-06-15, 11:15 AM
Only have time for 1 more spin... Don't think I will spin a dragon this time...

Mythdefied
04-06-15, 11:34 AM
I'll get one more spin off this, early tomorrow morning. Crossing my fingers for that Marshmallow!

SunnyAprilWeather
04-06-15, 11:44 AM
Got a Mermaid and a Marshmallow :-) I also got orbs for the Plasma dragon :-)
No matter what I get on my last spin, I'll be happy. Still, it would be nice to get another dragon...

LonePudding
04-06-15, 12:21 PM

The first 6 wheels only had 1 dragon on them amongst the other items. How many segments overall, I'm not sure.

amerirish
04-06-15, 01:09 PM
Nothing but maps for me except one spin gave coins :mad: last chance tomorrow.

Rainstorms45
04-06-15, 01:12 PM
Ok might get 1 more spin on main account but not on second account grrr..

Todays: Main account: Lighthouse (im happy, i got 2 dragons from the wheel on this account got marshmallow the other day.. only ones i wanted... i already have mermaid )
2nd account..... 200 food blah didn't get anything but food n maps on that one. And no spin tomorrow there is like a 30 second difference between wheel and next spin 😣

pernmagic
04-06-15, 01:35 PM
One last free spin ..... Coins !

Kennedward
04-06-15, 01:35 PM
Just one more spin to go tmr, but I doubt it'll be anything good

zyfazix
04-06-15, 01:59 PM
One spin to go, please let it be the thunder thingy

freshfunin2008
04-06-15, 02:00 PM
great more maps. It would be nice if you don't need maps that you would get island expansion parts in leau of maps. The code should be smart enough to know if your island is completely expanded already.

Kennedward
04-06-15, 02:10 PM
great more maps. It would be nice if you don't need maps that you would get island expansion parts in leau of maps. The code should be smart enough to know if your island is completely expanded already.

Same here, I finished expanding a few months ago, but I keep on getting maps from spins

LonePudding
04-06-15, 02:27 PM

Putting this in the suggestion thread! Hopefully they actually read our ideas! Who knows, they might just ignore all the ideas we put in there!

ndtrance
04-06-15, 03:00 PM
Only food, coins or maps on both accounts. Not a single dragon.

LonePudding
04-06-15, 03:49 PM
Only food, coins or maps on both accounts. Not a single dragon.

You and me both :(

eriana0204
04-06-15, 04:25 PM
i got a mindvolt dragon from spin a win but when i clicked on it from storage, it just disappeared and did not go to any of the habitats or buildings. i don't know if it might be because i dont have a habitat for it, but if that is the case why didn't the dragon just go back to storage? i checked and it is not there, either. anyone knows where it might be and how to get it back? thanks.

LonePudding
04-06-15, 04:29 PM
i got a mindvolt dragon from spin a win but when i clicked on it from storage, it just disappeared and did not go to any of the habitats or buildings. i don't know if it might be because i dont have a habitat for it, but if that is the case why didn't the dragon just go back to storage? i checked and it is not there, either. anyone knows where it might be and how to get it back? thanks.

When there's a dragon in the storage, it's just an egg that needs to be hatched. If you have any nests free, it will sit there until it hatches. If there's no nest free, it will remain in storage. Have you checked your nest?

kooky panda
04-06-15, 04:46 PM
Try restarting your game or device, then check your storage again. Also check and make sure you do not have the mindvolt egg on your nest.

Anaboe
04-06-15, 06:33 PM
Got a Lighthouse today. Sorry TL, I can't be happy with that. I worked hard to get my first Lighthouse, why put such a recent crafting dragon on the wheel?

The rest: food, food, maps, maps and maps.

Was really hoping for Mermaid or the new one.

chixyb
04-06-15, 07:00 PM
1. Maps
2. Coins
3. Food
4. Maps
5. Maps
Paid Spin: Food
6. Mermaid Dragon
7. Marshmallow Dragon (and I literally gasped out loud and whispered "you love me!")

PernReloaded
04-06-15, 08:04 PM
My last spin got me a second Mermaid. No Marshmallow, I'm rather sad about that :/

mimiamelia
04-06-15, 08:30 PM
Got maps everyday except once where I got food...wheels hate me, lol. But every single time?? Seriously? Not even coins or plasma orbs or something??

Congrats to the people who got dragons:)

PernReloaded
04-07-15, 12:05 AM
Got maps everyday except once where I got food...wheels hate me, lol. But every single time?? Seriously? Not even coins or plasma orbs or something??

Congrats to the people who got dragons:)
It happens! I've had a few wheels where I got a lot of paving stones - booooriiiing!

zyfazix
04-07-15, 12:45 AM
No dragons from this wheel

PrincessCouture2014
04-07-15, 01:14 AM
Last day spin gave me lighthouse dragon. Its good to have a new dragon though I really wanted to get mermaid.

popcorn_belle
04-07-15, 01:20 AM
1st spin - 3 maps
2nd spin - 2,600 foods
3rd spin - 700 foods
4th spin - 250,000 coins
5th spin - 3 orbs (don't need as I already crafted my Plasma dragon)
6th spin - 3 maps again
7th spin - MARSHMALLOW dragon! (finally a new dragon) :o :)

mbyte68
04-07-15, 04:38 AM
last spin on my main got me 3 maps was mad enough to spend gold for 1 more spin and got Thunderstorm the one i been after since seen it on theres :)

inesat
04-07-15, 05:01 AM
Just had my last spin too. No Marshmallow for me this time, sadly. Maybe someday. Pretty happy with my two new dragons (Mermaid and Lighthouse).

PrincessCouture2014
04-07-15, 05:13 AM
Well pretty good experience this time got three new dragons and tempting to buy one spin to try for mermaid but then I fear of losing gold for food n maps or anything other than mermaid

andromedablack
04-07-15, 05:37 AM
Last spin gave me apples, so no Marshmallow.

rosym47
04-07-15, 05:59 AM
No dragons for me this time, plenty of apples though.

azucita
04-07-15, 06:52 AM
i bought a spin and got marshmallow, so ecstatic.....i also got glitter earlier , though that was a repeat for me. :) pretty pleased. wishing luck to all those still spinning their last spin :)

meoconlunar
04-07-15, 09:37 AM
nothing :( I hate Spin to Lose :(

Kennedward
04-07-15, 09:43 AM
5th spin: maps
6th spin: maps
7th spin: coins

SunnyAprilWeather
04-07-15, 09:52 AM
Maps again. But I've noticed this (might be coincidence): if you turn counterclockwise and start off on the lighthouse dragon, your chances on landing on marshmallow are significantly higher. (Seen that my wife and daughter did the same thing and both landed on Marshmallow)

I tried it and, yes, I got my second Marshmallow dragon on my last spin! I don't know if it's coincidence, but thanks for the tip :)

Mythdefied
04-07-15, 10:21 AM

This actually seems to work. I had a coin fail first, but second time around, here it is:

I tried applying the same theory to getting the Lighthouse dragon, but after three tries and fails, it was too expensive to continue. At least I only got maps once, but I got orbs, too, and I have no use for those. I could afford one more try, but I'd rather keep some gold in reserve for speeding things up if needs be.

deadpixel
04-07-15, 10:32 AM
1 - Thunderstorm
2 - Mermaid
3 - Food
4 - Glitter
5 - Mermaid
6 - Thunderstorm

Paid for one spin after #6 in the hope of getting a Lighthouse, which I missed out by just 2 in crafting, and ended up with maps ... Gaaah!! That'll teach me not to gamble unless it's free :(

caramellenina
04-07-15, 10:39 AM
Final few hours bought a couple of extra spins and finally got Thunderstorm!!! Got all three I wanted, Marshmallow x2, Lighthouse and Thunderstorm! Feeling great! Yay! :D

ratsinthecity
04-07-15, 10:41 AM
Amazing, I see some players got dragons on 5 of 7 spins. I got food, coins, and maps on all 7 spins. Incredible.

caramellenina
04-07-15, 10:41 AM
Wish I could send you one of the 4 I got! Man, I already had Mermaid for a couple of years now. Well at least I can get some gems.

PrincessCouture2014
04-07-15, 10:45 AM
1 - Thunderstorm
2 - Mermaid
3 - Food
4 - Glitter
5 - Mermaid
6 - Thunderstorm

Paid for one spin after #6 in the hope of getting a Lighthouse, which I missed out by just 2 in crafting, and ended up with maps ... Gaaah!! That'll teach me not to gamble unless it's free :(

You are one of the luckiest or only luckiest player with all dragons n just one time food.

amerirish
04-07-15, 11:21 AM
I got maps every spin except 2 which were coins & apples. So bummed :(

Anaboe
04-07-15, 11:30 AM
Last free spin got me my long wanted Mermaid, so it tricked me in buying 3 spins, and it got me Marshmallow (which I already had) and some food/coins. So no thunderstorm dragon for me....

Tried owa411's theory too, but I can't seem to get it work: started on the "right" part for Lighthouse, first time got me Mermaid, second food, third Marshmallow, fourth coins. So it does seem random.

LonePudding
04-07-15, 12:36 PM
So glad it's gone. Such a tease.

AuntyRose32
04-07-15, 01:03 PM
I got Thunderstorm this morning, so I'm very happy with that. Wish I could gift somebody the Marshmallow I got as I already have one.

owa411
04-07-15, 01:13 PM
Threw in some extra spins this afternoon: to my surprise: still nothing!!! Waste of gold... :(

Natasha_07
04-07-15, 04:17 PM
I didn't get the last spin because of time, they should have it a new spin each day instead a timer countdown.

Kennedward
04-07-15, 06:46 PM
I didn't get the last spin because of time, they should have it a new spin each day instead a timer countdown.

People been suggesting that since the first few spins, but no changes made

roguebee
04-07-15, 07:11 PM
Typical wheel for me. Won Marshmallow for the main account and received both Marshmallow and Thunderstorm on the other. Rest of spins were apples, maps, and coins, which I can still use.

cocauina
04-07-15, 07:33 PM
Typical wheel for me. Won Marshmallow for the main account and received both Marshmallow and Thunderstorm on the other. Rest of spins were apples, maps, and coins, which I can still use.

At least you got the new dragon in one of your accounts xD I only for a Lightspeed that I was able to craft one when was released, besides that, only food one time and coins for the rest, at least I didn't got maps, I hate to got those in the Spin to Win, it's just a waste of a free spin.

roguebee
04-08-15, 05:21 AM
I wasn't thinking of it from that perspective (about getting the new dragon), but more from the idea of winning a new (to me) dragon. I can see a transition happening as for the first time I already had 2 of the dragons on the wheel. No more of every dragon is a winner.