PDA

View Full Version : Dear Annoying Neighbor

purplecandle1
03-31-15, 07:50 AM
I just deleated you and here's why.

1. Your moronic posts on my messages... they were not funny, inspiring, nor positive like most people's messages are.. they were annoyingly snarky and stupid.

2. You keep DEMANDING food only items...even though you have plenty of food and you are a high level player. You not only DEMAND food, you complain on my messages when I don't give you food and you complain about the DAILY gifts I give you. I don't mind my neighbors requesting a specific part. But I do mind when people DEMAND and complain when they don't get chocolate cake that they could make for themselves. If you don't like my gift, decline it.

3. Even though I keep a 3-4 star level if by chance I skip a day of tipping and slip to a 2 star, you again make a moronic post on my wall letting me know I have only 2 stars. Yes, I know I had to clean my house and take care of my kids yesterday and I did not have time to tip...So Sorry! Let me hurry and tip to get back in your good graces.

4. It's obvious you don't participate in goals, why else would you only want food (when you have plenty of food). Therefore, I know that when I participate in goals you are probably not gifting your neighbors with goal parts. Which is a big part of playing this game and pretty much why we need neighbors.

5. And your bakery is ugly.

Ok, I just had to get that out. Just a rant.

bobbyrae
03-31-15, 07:52 AM
Right then. O.o

kooky panda
03-31-15, 10:37 AM
Glad you got to let off a little steam.
For some tips on how to handle neighbors see the current thread

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48495-Bakery-Story-etiquette&p=575016&viewfull=1#post575016