PDA

View Full Version : Did I download wrong version or something? (Tokyo Sweets)

whoviankat
03-30-15, 09:04 PM
I've been playing the game for about week or so. I downloaded it on my old phone for my daughter. It was listed as Bakery Story: Tokyo Sweets in the Play Store. I downloaded the same version to my phone. A couple days ago when one of the goals was to download Pastry Shop so I did that but I still continued to play through the icon for my original version.

This evening after reading something about additional content on the Pastry Shop, I opened it to see and did indeed find some items I hadn't seen before. While in there, I started cooking some Red Velvet Cookies. Closed the game and a few minutes later went in through my Tokyo Sweets version. It said I earned 10,000+ in the few minutes I was out of the game and several plates of food were missing, but not all. The Red Velvet Cookies were done too. Is there any explanation for this?

Also, if I delete the Tokyo Sweets version will I lose any progress or will it continue through Pastry Shop? Sorry for the dumb questions...lol

bobbyrae
03-31-15, 08:35 AM
Play on the current version. Deleting the older version will not make you lose any progress.

kooky panda
03-31-15, 10:32 AM
When you jump from one version to another version, you may see a delay. Close out the game and come back and you should see your progress.
To avoid glitches, it better to only play on version of the game.
Your game progress is saved on Team Lavas servers so if you delete a version, all your progress will still be there under the other version.